Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, at least syntha-6 tastes good. LOL (expensive chocolate milk? NOOOO!!!)
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massakre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh the brainwashed BSN lovers at my school are going to love this
    Currently Stacking:

Universal Storm
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Torrent
    ON 100% Whey

killswitch226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killswitch226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killswitch226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killswitch226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killswitch226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killswitch226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killswitch226 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only problem is this news seems to be isolated to this forum, so BSN will still generate massive profits off their garbage regardless of the test rresult. The validity of this claim, however, must be questioned before anyone jumps to any conclusions.

i will still finish cellmass though.. (expensive glutamine?)

Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by killswitch226 View Post
    The only problem is this news seems to be isolated to this forum, so BSN will still generate massive profits off their garbage regardless of the test rresult. The validity of this claim, however, must be questioned before anyone jumps to any conclusions.

i will still finish cellmass though.. (expensive glutamine?)
    maybe we should inform CNN so that the masses are aware!

since cellmass doesnt hav CEM3 it might just be generic overpriced CEE... i dno

V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    technically this letter proves nothing.....unless i missed some lab reports in there, this is just a letter telling bsn that some attorneys have clients who believe that bsn deceived them by pretending to add a possibly non existent form of creatine....CEM3...it also doesnt say that there isnt any creatine in it...just that CEM3 doesnt exist and therefore cant be in it...which may be a lie as well...we will have to wait for the results of the lawsuit to know

it could just be some ppl looking to make a buck off of a quickly rising company

Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by V5RED View Post
    it could just be some ppl looking to make a buck off of a quickly rising company
    true. thats the American way.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    technically this letter proves nothing.....unless i missed some lab reports in there, this is just a letter telling bsn that some attorneys have clients who believe that bsn deceived them by pretending to add a possibly non existent form of creatine....CEM3...it also doesnt say that there isnt any creatine in it...just that CEM3 doesnt exist and therefore cant be in it...which may be a lie as well...we will have to wait for the results of the lawsuit to know

thank you... what you just posted is entirely different than what the thread starter suggested that their products contain no active ingredients. People please get the facts first!
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

applesauce the destroyer sanpedro's Avatar
    sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSN = Bull $h!t Nutrition ?
    Last edited by sanpedro; 12-05-2007 at 01:30 AM.
    .(>^_^).> <3

|||----.(^_^).----|||
    cutting
    HIIT sprints
    swimming

Reptilian Hebrew Hammer Kumquatv1's Avatar
    Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, that explains why I never purchased from BSN in the first place heh
    Better than ever before

V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i reported this thread to the mods since it clearly is a misinformed bashing of BSN

if real proof surfaces then its fine to claim such things as are claimed in this thread, but this is just libel

Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr M5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Makes ya wonder what Ronnie Coleman was really taking

caveatemptor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caveatemptor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caveatemptor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i reported this thread to the mods since it clearly is a misinformed bashing of BSN

if real proof surfaces then its fine to claim such things as are claimed in this thread, but this is just libel
    I think you have that bass ackwards. A lawsuit was filed, alleging that an important ingredient in a product is missing. People came into the thread and pointed out that the allegations of the plaintiff could be true or false. Covering up that a lawsuit is taking place, however, defeats the purpose of this board. Are you saying that the lawsuit is not taking place? Or are you saying that pending lawsuits are not appropriate fodder for our discussion? Why not? Who made you the forum gestapo?

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    does this mean i'll get the ?60 i wasted on Nitrix back?
    X2. i just bought a big one (60 serving) about 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by caveatemptor View Post
    I think you have that bass ackwards. A lawsuit was filed, alleging that an important ingredient in a product is missing. People came into the thread and pointed out that the allegations of the plaintiff could be true or false. Covering up that a lawsuit is taking place, however, defeats the purpose of this board. Are you saying that the lawsuit is not taking place? Or are you saying that pending lawsuits are not appropriate fodder for our discussion? Why not? Who made you the forum gestapo?
    the original post claimed that the products contain no active ingredients at all...he had NO PROOF of that...the letter only covered the possibility of the impossibility of a particular ingredient being included due to its nonexistence

most likely if the lawsuit is correct then although it did not contaim CEM3 it contained CEE or some other creatine form...but people here claim it contains none...this was not in the article(unless i missed it upon reading it twice)

it would be one thing if ppl talked about the lawsuit, but the fact is ppl were not

people were not only talking about the guilty verdict(which based on the information in this thread doesn't even exist) but also as if this guilty verdict covered far more than the lawsuit actually does

i do not suggest a coverup, i simply am against libel in any form...claiming that the products contain no active ingredients without any proof of that is something that needs to be brought to the mods' attention

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ToTha5Boroughs View Post
    It's not BSN's fault you continued buying their products with no results. 5x though? Say about 30 servings each.. thats 5 months. Honestly did you see a difference?
    exactly man. i'm not blaming them; they got me good with their ads and ****. in the end i was the one buying the products. did i see a difference? somewhat; i will tell you this though. i've seen more results with 1 tub of NO shotgun than i did with all the tubs of no-ex and cellmass combined
    BALL 'TIL i FALL - DRINK 'TIL I FAINT
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anssi Manninen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh my..
    Manninen Nutraceuticals, Inc.

jf85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well i wonder how no x-plode could win so many "muscle builder of the year" awards if it doesn't work,maybe it still works for some people.

I guess I'm gonna give it a try anyway.

JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000) JackG is just really nice. (+1000)
    doesnt it say that even though there is no CEM3 in it, there is still monohydrate in the products?
    An extra 10% is the difference between good and great.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    This is crazy, they are a huge national brand I wold expect better quality control.

At first I thought it was just they had 1.3g creatine mono intead of 3g cee, but to have almost no active ingredients blows my mind.
    I wasnt joking when I said less then 90% of the industry follows a standard for quality control. And why would they change, they are one of the best selling brands out there and siunce they dont put any ingredients in their products they make TONS of profit.

Originally Posted by young t View Post
    placebo effect on all of u bsn lovers
    Thats awesome.

Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    Hahaha owned.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jf85 View Post
    Well i wonder how no x-plode could win so many "muscle builder of the year" awards if it doesn't work,maybe it still works for some people.

I guess I'm gonna give it a try anyway.
    The same way Xtend won glutamine product of the year--hype. It's from votes, from hype.

Fist pumpin' and GTL ronnie0072's Avatar
    ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HSP10 View Post
    It's a terrible thing to do but I'm still going to be using Syntha-6 and Atro-Phex regardless cause I've seen results...
    well ya your a bsn guy...

pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pclerico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought it was Cellmass that was giving me my great gains in size and strength. I guess it was just the vitamins and protein then. I wonder what is going to happen when I take CL Green Mag??? I guess I will get even bigger and stronger
    Wonder if the lawsuit is one if the consumers will get any type of refund? I doubt it but it would be nice.

fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fireman9170 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ud probably find that a ton of supplements we spend money on do NOT have what they say or do what they say, thats why the FDA doesnt have anything to do with them I guess, we all get owned each time we buy this stuff, but it does make you fell all warm and fuzzy inside when you buy it!!

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    This is crazy, they are a huge national brand I wold expect better quality control.

At first I thought it was just they had 1.3g creatine mono intead of 3g cee, but to have almost no active ingredients blows my mind.
    CEE degrades to creatinine in presence of water and the higher the pH the faster it does so. a malate (if such a product can even exist) would be pretty unstable in the presence of water - much more so then the more acidic traditional hydrochloride salt. powdered products often are hygroscopic, which means they will pick up some water from the atmosphere (this is why they often clump) and if this happened to a CEE malate product i would predict after not very long you would be left with little more than creatinine malate.

Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LSH chaplain View Post
    ...if this were true...how did Ronnie Coleman get so big...

I don't believe it, next there going to be telling me that Cutler really doesn't use CellTech
    You obviously missed the memo when he got his name mentioned under the client list for balco...
    "Every time you think you know what these markets can do, something else happens." - Brian Hunter, Amaranth Advisors

"It may sometimes be expedient for a man to heat the stove with his furniture. But he should not delude himself by believing that he has discovered a wonderful new method of heating his premises." - Ludwig von Mises

Single digit BF% or else! aiming45's Avatar
    aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aiming45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I don't believe it, next there going to be telling me that Cutler really doesn't use CellTech

Best laugh of the day for me. Nice one.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

where are the studies substantiating the claims that their mysterious form of creatine is superior to all other forms?

as a competitor, i find it distressing when another company takes business away from me by lying.

I guess companies that don't have the balls to lie just have to bite the bullet, is that it?

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Seriously, ask Coleman in person what supplement he uses, he will say CNP. (serious)
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

Originally Posted by jf85 View Post

i hate to break it to you but those awards are based on sales and sales are based more upon marketing budgets than product efficacy

the best products in this industry are ones that probably never even make it to the shelves in most stores

Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    You obviously missed the memo when he got his name mentioned under the client list for balco...
    hey where did you see the client list? i thought that was protected evidence