Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pain and swelling below knee cap after leg day

Yesterday was leg day. I woke this morning feeling fine, but once I got to work it started hurting. There is swellign and the pain is located right below the knee cap. When I bend the knee more it seems to hurt more. Not sure if its because of movement or just the postion or both. I was wondering if anyone has experienced similar problems.

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ageispolis
    Yesterday was leg day. I woke this morning feeling fine, but once I got to work it started hurting. There is swellign and the pain is located right below the knee cap. When I bend the knee more it seems to hurt more. Not sure if its because of movement or just the postion or both. I was wondering if anyone has experienced similar problems.
    Haven't seen this before.

Take an Ibuprofen and see the doctor...
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What exercises did your leg workout involve bro?

Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aqua-beowulf
    What exercises did your leg workout involve bro?
    In order

3x Back Squat
    3x Extension with pause
    3x Hamcurl
    3x DB calf raise
    2x Smith Calf raise

Its pretty simple and I was going light and easy because I haven't been in the gym for a few weeks. It was a smooth session. Its really odd.

On the doctor note. I think Im going to pass. Every doctor I have seen about an injury ended up not doing anything for me.

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ageispolis
    In order

3x Back Squat
    3x Extension with pause
    3x Hamcurl
    3x DB calf raise
    2x Smith Calf raise

Its pretty simple and I was going light and easy because I haven't been in the gym for a few weeks. It was a smooth session. Its really odd.

On the doctor note. I think Im going to pass. Every doctor I have seen about an injury ended up not doing anything for me.
    Damn bro, I wish I could help you more, but all I can say is, I think extensions are a knee wrecker... but I generally feel it above the knee cap, not below. The only thing I've really noticed hard on my knees was hack squats when I first started doing them, and it passed once I built up some strength.

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn bro, I wish I could help you more, but all I can say is, I think extensions are a knee wrecker... but I generally feel it above the knee cap, not below. The only thing I've really noticed hard on my knees was hack squats when I first started doing them, and it passed once I built up some strength.
    Do Lunges...
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The reason why extensions are so hard on the knees is because people have the tendancy to lock their knees when doing extensions. Locking the knees at the top of the movement is not good for them at all.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*