abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50) abar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Does coconut oil need to be refrigerated?

As the title says. I just got some coconut oil in the mail today so I put it in the fridge after I scraped a spoonfull out. Does it need to be in there? I'm basically having to chip it out because it has such a hard consistency.

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well expect it to be in lard form around this time, unless you live in an area where it is consistently above 75 degrees. IIRC the temps for coconut oil before it turns to lard is 70 degrees or so. Right now My coconut oil turned to lard, it sucks, and I never take it orally in that form. My body gags when I do that. Don't refridgerate it, it doesn't need it. Treat it like Olive Oil, unless of course you put it in the refridgerator. Either way it's not going to affect it, but taking Oil is much easier than scooping up lard.

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Definitely no need to refrigerate it.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends where you live and what you do with it. I tend to scrape it out with a serrated knife and then eat it off a spoon, or sprinkle it on top of puddings, so I keep it in the fridge.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I live near the equator so we store coconut oil in bottles. Not a good idea to refridgerate
    Current stash :
    Scivation Xtend - Grape, Watermelon, Lemonade, Apple :D
    Scivation Vasocharge - Lemonade, BERRY! (Thx Marc! <3)
    Primaforce Substance WPI - Watermelon
    Primaforce Alcalean
    Primaforce ZMA
    Primaforce Sesamin

ON Opti-Women
    SevenSeas Pure Cod Liver Oil
    NOW Borage Oil
    NOW Krill Oil
    Performance Biomedical Labs CLA Plus with Clarinol

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, took me a long time to work out why so much coconut oil came in bottles.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders