Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Registered User eddiegoodfellar's Avatar
    eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fernando300 View Post
    true h2h is rare for military, but thats why its anyones game I think an amateur fighter would lose, but a pro fighter might have a shot but its still anyones game
    I dont believe a pro fighter or any martial artist for that matter is gonna be smirking against a navy seal thinking this is gonna be a cake walk just like you can inflict damage on anyone with your moves so can a seal, and thing is they have killed before martial artists have not
    and from what I know, alot of olympic athletes such as swimmers, runners and even MMA fighters have tried out for the navy seals and have failed
    Anyone that thinks a Navy Seal would beat a MMA fighter in a fight is delusional.
    Brian Stann was a Marine that also is a pro MMA fighter so he should be champ then? Chael Sonnen beat him like he was a child.
    If it were a tactical war scenario the SEAL would win.

Could these SEALs out wrestle olympic wrestlers and outbox tyson aswell?

I command you to grow! Banglish's Avatar
    Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    Obviously, they're trained to kill. They're indestructible.
    "There are no limits...."
    - Bruce Lee

eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000) eddiegoodfellar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Banglish View Post
    LOL
    This is what the misc thinks IRL though.

mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    still waiting on you nuthuggers to hear what techniques seals would use to kill someone.

Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banglish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mr.winkles View Post
    still waiting on you nuthuggers to hear what techniques seals would use to kill someone.
    I think they're all about gone now. Time will only tell.
    - Bruce Lee

Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone that thinks a Navy Seal would beat a MMA fighter in a fight is delusional.
    Brian Stann was a Marine that also is a pro MMA fighter so he should be champ then? Chael Sonnen beat him like he was a child.

cant compare a marine to a navy seal, and the thing your talking about is wrestling, boxing or mix martial arts moves only then..... yes a navy seal would lose if it was just that obviously
    but if it comes down to who kills who, no restrictions then a navy seal wouldnt wrestle or box with you, he wouldnt exchange blows
    he would go for a kill shot, as i said before they have killed before and have experience, a martial artist does not have any experience killing they having experience fighting
    guess this thread is about who wins a fight by knockout then yes i think a martial artist would win that hands down
    kills though, i say the navy seal hes not looking to rumble hes looking to kill and move on you can jump and twirl in the air and kick and grapple but they are looking to dislocate your arms, twist your neck, or I read they had a technique of something about a kill shot to the throat read the books about them and you'll see, but this is all something that is illegal in the world of martial arts
    and people are gonna say why cant the martial artist do this? they can, sure but the seal has more experience in kills than the martial artist
    martial artis wins in knockout or plain sheer fists, kicks and grapple
    navy seal i believe would win if these two fighters were looking to kill one another

cant compare a marine to a navy seal, and the thing your talking about is wrestling, boxing or mix martial arts moves only then..... yes a navy seal would lose if it was just that obviously
    but if it comes down to who kills who, no restrictions then a navy seal wouldnt wrestle or box with you, he wouldnt exchange blows
    he would go for a kill shot, as i said before they have killed before and have experience, a martial artist does not have any experience killing they having experience fighting
    guess this thread is about who wins a fight by knockout then yes i think a martial artist would win that hands down
    kills though, i say the navy seal hes not looking to rumble hes looking to kill and move on you can jump and twirl in the air and kick and grapple but they are looking to dislocate your arms, twist your neck, or I read they had a technique of something about a kill shot to the throat read the books about them and you'll see, but this is all something that is illegal in the world of martial arts
    and people are gonna say why cant the martial artist do this? they can, sure but the seal has more experience in kills than the martial artist
    martial artis wins in knockout or plain sheer fists, kicks and grapple
    navy seal i believe would win if these two fighters were looking to kill one another
    So essentially we're talking about street fighting(no rules) vs. cage fighting.
    When it comes down to it. It really all depends who is fighting who, not their backgrounds or disciplines.
    An MMA fighter can easily kill someone if they throw that one extra punch of knee (bare knuckle).
    - Bruce Lee

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a 5.56mm round to the skull tends to work well...
    OG

Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fernando300 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lastly if you read up on navy seals, its said that marines, army, airforce, other spec ops and even olympic athletes, specifically swimmers, and runners and even mma fighters have tried out for the seal training bud/s and they fail
    so shows you how tough it is and if you pick out 10 martial artists and 10 navy seals i dont believe its gonna be one sided where the fighters or seals have all 10 wins seriously come on, your all that full of yourselves you believe out of 10 fights you would win them all? seems arrogant to me
    lets leave it at they're both strong combatants and that in reality it would be a good fight and a toss up if they ever did fight

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    a 5.56mm round to the skull tends to work well...
    Damn they must throw a hard fastball...
    - Bruce Lee

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lastly if you read up on navy seals, its said that marines, army, airforce, other spec ops and even olympic athletes, specifically swimmers, and runners and even mma fighters have tried out for the seal training bud/s and they fail
    so shows you how tough it is and if you pick out 10 martial artists and 10 navy seals i dont believe its gonna be one sided where the fighters or seals have all 10 wins seriously come on, your all that full of yourselves you believe out of 10 fights you would win them all? seems arrogant to me
    lets leave it at they're both strong combatants and that in reality it would be a good fight and a toss up if they ever did fight
    Army, Air force and USMC can not 'try out' for the NAVY Seals...NAVY can, no other branch. No civillian can 'try out' either...you have to be in the Navy.

Army has Special Forces, Air Force has PJs and combat controllers and us Marines have RECON!
    OG

Damn they must throw a hard fastball...
    2900 ft/sec or 884m/sec...from a M4
    OG

Army, Air force and USMC can not 'try out' for the NAVY Seals...NAVY can, no other branch. No civillian can 'try out' either...you have to be in the Navy.

Army has Special Forces, Air Force has PJs and combat controllers and us Marines have RECON!

come on dude use your head, i mean people who have served in this branch already who were marines or spec ops for the airforce or army rangers, they go to the navy branch after serving, all for the purpose to tryout for the seals

2900 ft/sec or 884m/sec...from a M4
    Lol, I thought we were talking hand-to-hand combat, no weapons
    - Bruce Lee

come on dude use your head, i mean people who have served in this branch already who were marines or spec ops for the airforce or army rangers, they go to the navy branch all for the purpose to tryout for the seals
    Um...we can't switch branches, we fill out a enlistment contract and for 8 years we belong to that branch.

Why would a SO from one branch go to the Navy to be a SEAL...all SO work together...hence joint operations.
    OG

Lol, I thought we were talking hand-to-hand combat, no weapons
    Why...SEALs and for that matter most combat arms servicemen are qualtified to kill at 500 yds. Hand to hand is the LAST resort.

And for a SO...they rather sneak pass than leave a body trail.
    OG

Um...we can't switch branches, we fill out a enlistment contract and for 8 years we belong to that branch.

Why would a SO from one branch go to the Navy to be a SEAL...all SO work together...hence joint operations.
    its happened before think the min time to serve was 4 years so if you go in and maybe become an officer you can leave the branch and go to another one
    and yes you CAN switch branches if you want after serving your time i know alot of people who were in the airforce then went eod for navy
    i know the min year to serve because i myself am looking to enlist in the navy and min they told me is 4 years if i wanted to i can go to marines or something but i dont but just saying IF i wanted to after serving i could

Why...SEALs and for that matter most combat arms servicemen are qualtified to kill at 500 yds. Hand to hand is the LAST resort.

And for a SO...they rather sneak pass than leave a body trail.
    Well lets say hypothetically, all their clips are out, with no help, nobody else around. No guerilla warfare, no assiassnation. Straight up hand to hand combat.
    Street-fighting rules, top ranked Seal vs. champion MMA fighter at a respective weight, say 185 pounds.
    Who gets Koed or submitted first? And why?
    - Bruce Lee

its happened before think the min time to serve was 4 years so if you go in and maybe become an officer you can leave the branch and go to another one
    and yes you CAN switch branches if you want after serving your time i know alot of people who were in the airforce then went eod for navy
    i know the min year to serve because i myself am looking to enlist in the navy and min they told me is 4 years if i wanted to i can go to marines or something but i dont but just saying IF i wanted to after serving i could
    We only do 6-8 year enlistments...you can do them however you want all active or active/reserve...but it's now 6-8 years depending on the branch.

Also...SO and officers make a career out of their MOS...so why jump ship after one enlistment is beyond stupid.

Yes you can join another branch after your contract is up...though you never stated that in your prior post. Special operators will never go to another branch...they will never leave their brothers...trust me.
    OG

Well lets say hypothetically, all their clips are out, with no help, nobody else around. No guerilla warfare, no assiassnation. Straight up hand to hand combat.
    Street-fighting rules, top ranked Seal vs. champion MMA fighter at a respective weight, say 185 pounds.
    SEALs...they're trained to kill period.
    OG

i just said why, because seals have killed before and they would use kill moves not punches, im guessing as people stated before so would an mma fighter however,
    a seal is experienced with breaking a neck or other arsenal of kill moves, theres alot of kill moves that they have at their disposal
    the seal has experience on his side killing, the fighter on the other hand has experience kncoking you out or putting you into submission, so like i said take 10 fighters against 10 seals honestly you think it would be one sided where one has all 10 wins? you cant be that full of yourself? thats so arrogant to think one would have all out wins, it would not be one sided if they ever fought and i dont think the martial artist would be smiling saying this is a cake walk cause it wouldnt be
    martial artis knows how to knockout and grapple and kick, seal will only go straight for a kill martial artist has no experience killing, as to a seal they have killed people wihtout a gun before, why would a seal go to brazil or africa or iraq and spend 10 mins fighting someone when he could just kill him with his bare hands and move on
    point being a fighter knows how to fight,
    a seal knows how to kill while a fighter is busy exchanging blows the seal is looking for a kill blow period
    Last edited by Fernando300; 03-28-2012 at 07:29 PM.

dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10) dluxxxe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lmao

i was like

lmao

mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10) mr.winkles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i just said why, because seals have killed before and they would use kill moves not punches, im guessing as people stated before so would an mma fighter however,
    a seal is experienced with breaking a neck or other arsenal of kill moves, theres alot of kill moves that they have at their disposal
    the seal has experience on his side killing, the fighter on the other hand has experience kncoking you out or putting you into submission, so like i said take 10 fighters against 10 seals honestly you think it would be one sided where one has all 10 wins? you cant be that full of yourself? thats so arrogant to think one would have all out wins, it would not be one sided if they ever fought and i dont think the martial artist would be smiling saying this is a cake walk cause it wouldnt be
    martial artis knows how to knockout and grapple and kick, seal will only go straight for a kill martial artist has no experience killing, as to a seal they have killed people wihtout a gun before, why would a seal go to brazil or africa or iraq and spend 10 mins fighting someone when he could just kill him with his bare hands and move on
    point being a fighter knows how to fight,
    a seal knows how to kill while a fighter is busy exchanging blows the seal is looking for a kill blow period
    for the third time i ask, what are these supposed killing techniques that allegadly exist??

SEALs...they're trained to kill period.
    this ^^^^^

for the third time i ask, what are these supposed killing techniques that allegadly exist??
    lol read a book about them the warrior elite is one, go read a book about navy seals
    and i love the skepticsm you have, your that innocent and naive to believe a navy seal doesn't know any kill moves
    you actually think the people who go through i quote "the hardest training in the world" know nothing of how to kill with their bare hands
    you dont think they have ran out of clips before and had to kill someone with their bare hands? good luck to you especially if your trying to be a martial artist

wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    11 pages about reds argueing

Btw , Batman vs Superman ? Assuming Batman uses lethal force.
    IG: @wheelerx

I know that these people are trolling but it gets to me every damn time.

I even made a thread about how stupid this is.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post797899161

lol okay???? and they're reds because this is an MMA fanboy thread, everyone here is a hater lol so insert your pic you posted right here
    martial artist tend to think of themselves as big bad ass billy bob and its made apparent to me that majority of them are full of themselves and very arrogant but oh well whatever
    but i like that pic, definitely needs to be inserted right here lol

Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000)
    If a Navy Seal comes from behind or catches the MMA fighter unaware, he will be able to use his skills to neutralize him probably.

But against an aware MMA fighter, and we have to compare to a high level practitioner since the SEALs are the elite, there is no way he would be able to work his moves, and would have abysmal chances of winning.

Dim Mak doesnt exist in neither TMA nor in elite combat training. There are attacks to eyes, groin, throat etc, but doing it to a pro fighter who is ready for you will be extremly difficult, and the chance that the fighter will do it to the SEAL first is much more probable.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    fernando300/sith123

you're getting on my nerves now.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*