Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2461
    bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dvo Viking View Post
    Hi, jacquidube, you have great muscle development! I'm also small (5'2") and it's difficult eating enough protein to put on muscle when you just can't eat that much, period! On someone's recommendation on this site, I started taking Universal UniLiver tablets (which I also bought from the site's store.) I really noticed a difference. Don't know why exactly, it's not that much more protein, but it might be something to consider to get added protein.
    Dvo, I looked at you're profile. You're a work of art yourself!

Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mootoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have to say..... the ladies on this thread are a true inspiration. It keeps me getting up at 4 am to get to the gym. Thanks gals! Here is to looking forward to low double digit BF!!!
    Go Penn State!

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    all the ladys look great, more power to ya.

gl6869 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look totaly incredable!!!! Lip smacking good as my dad used to say
    Slow and steady may win the race but the view is better is better if you start in the front.

jackfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gets better with age!

Originally Posted by bris12pooh View Post
    A bit over 40. I'll be 46 the end of the month.
    I am 46 now -- you do 46 proud!!!

ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) ardsranger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My wife loves this thread
    she keep asking me to look.
    the ladys do look very good , reps to them

She is inspired by what the ladys have done.
    May the blessings of the Lord be with you and yours

My workout is posted in this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=310493341#post310493341

BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlueSoup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

another 46 year old checking in...

and trying to keep decrepitude at bay!
    Props to all the dedicated women here---so inspirational!

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn there are some inspirational women on here!!!

I'm still in the 'before' stage lol having put on some muscle in the last year, now I need to uncover it lol.....
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Updated pics

Here are some updated pics taken 4-11-09. Just turned 41. Been trying to lean out since 1/16/09...it's a slooowww process. I'm about to kick it up a notch with an 8-week transformation challenge in the 40+ "group" here on BB.com. Wanna find my 2-pack to complement my 4-pack! LOL
    Attached Images
    Live life, lift heavy and be happy..Oh! And BSavage too!
    ~Angimal

NuMal70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow..you ladies make me look like a toad

After so many years, I am getting back into being fit for myself and my son. I have beat the odds of my family by being healthy and fit to avoid hypertension and diabetes (almost every female that's been my age has been diagnosed with either or or both). Now, I want to kick it up a notch or five. Some of my friends have chided me with starting too late, being too old, etc but I'm determined.

For someone kicking up their fitness goals to higher levels, do you ladies and gents have any advice for a beginning builder? I have joined a gym and signed on with a personal trainer for starters.

mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50) mafuentesjr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by icequeen View Post
    Be kind--I am reasonably new at this.
    You look awesome, Young Lady !!!

Respectfully,
    Manny Fuentes, Jr.
    (aka Manny FU2)
    "Any day that you don't learn something new, is a WASTED day. " - Maria Elena Samano ( My Mom...RIP )

" Let's not waste another day." - Me

sumrgurl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just getting started and trying to stay motivated. Great inspiration here! I don't have any progress pics yet since I've just begun, only beach pics from a couple of weeks ago that were a rude awakening.
    Attached Images

loghead51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rude Awakening??

Originally Posted by sumrgurl View Post
    Just getting started and trying to stay motivated. Great inspiration here! I don't have any progress pics yet since I've just begun, only beach pics from a couple of weeks ago that were a rude awakening.
    Not sure what you mean by rude awakening..you look great!!

Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is amazing!, Im gonna hit the stage for the first time at 35, I cant wait I will be keeping everyone posted.

The key is motivation, and this thread has it!
    Team Anti-Goliath

Don't focus on trying to do more sets, focus on doing more with the sets you have!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT MOTIVATION!

**Support your local Roller Derby Girl**

O-Town Derby Dames FTW!!!

Saggy skin: the picture journal and the battle for sharp abs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112062351

Monika33 Journal: The New Challenge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110210781

azpgt girl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wow

I am thinking that Im too old to start lifting. I just turned 48 and desperately need help! The ladies here are simply awesome.

cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50) cadaha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by azpgt girl View Post
    I am thinking that Im too old to start lifting. I just turned 48 and desperately need help! The ladies here are simply awesome.
    Never too old.

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by cadaha View Post
    Never too old.
    Damn Straight! I'll probably be lifting well into my 100th birthday! Now if I can only hit the
    Lotto! LOL

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by monika33 View Post
    this thread is amazing!, im gonna hit the stage for the first time at 35, i cant wait i will be keeping everyone posted.

The key is motivation, and this thread has it!
    oh my god!!! Lol

Ouchy!!! LOL

maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by soleuvanathlete View Post
    Here are some updated pics taken 4-11-09. Just turned 41. Been trying to lean out since 1/16/09...it's a slooowww process. I'm about to kick it up a notch with an 8-week transformation challenge in the 40+ "group" here on BB.com. Wanna find my 2-pack to complement my 4-pack! LOL

You look fantastic! Better than a lot of woman 1/2 your age!!!

maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50) maunaloa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by azpgt girl View Post
    Agreed - you are never too old! There is a TON of great info. on here to help get you started.

WOW. You do NOT look 45. That's awesome. Keep chipping away and you will get the body you want...that's what I keep telling myself.

rhaxton72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good Summer Girl. You are a Hottie.

muskolls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow...you guys look great! I am trying to gain muscle to my arms....can't seem to do it yet!

Donnex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donnex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donnex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donnex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donnex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donnex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donnex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donnex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Donnex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New and true

I am just getting into figure fitness. I am from the Bahamas and I just recently won my first Novice championship here. I am off to Miami on Wednesday to compete in the Muscle Mania Universe weekend in the figure and Bikini competitions, this is my first international comp and second comp all together. I am so nervous, I worked hard I came down form 178 pounds to 132 off season and 128 on season. That is small for my height being 5'11" but I pull it off. Any advise for boosting my shoulders and back as I have a small frame and a narrow back. My trainer has gotten my waist down to 25" to give the illusion of wider shoulders but I think I need to get more lines in my back. Any suggestions? I have attached my pic so let me know what you think.

Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    Now guys, NO overly lude remarks, I will delete them.

Ladies please post you pics here. I am hoping that this will bring in some of the ladies from the female BB section too. Ladies, you do not HAVE to be over 35 to post here. Feel free to join in with the over 30 ladies and find this a safe haven to receive praise for your work and suggestions for improvement tempered with compliments.

If anyone gives you a hard time, you let ME know immediately. I WILL deal with the situation.

The pics do not have to be a BB pose, just any pic that shows off the work you've done.
    Hibiscus, no excuses, we'll take the "pool sloth" shots too.

Post away............

PS: I know we will get off track here, so don't be offended when I go in and clean up the thread and dump any off-track posts. Don't worry, I'll be removing some of my own too, I'm sure.
    Attached Images

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Donnex View Post
    I am just getting into figure fitness. I am from the Bahamas and I just recently won my first Novice championship here. I am off to Miami on Wednesday to compete in the Muscle Mania Universe weekend in the figure and Bikini competitions, this is my first international comp and second comp all together. I am so nervous, I worked hard I came down form 178 pounds to 132 off season and 128 on season. That is small for my height being 5'11" but I pull it off. Any advise for boosting my shoulders and back as I have a small frame and a narrow back. My trainer has gotten my waist down to 25" to give the illusion of wider shoulders but I think I need to get more lines in my back. Any suggestions? I have attached my pic so let me know what you think.
    Look great

Try "shocking" the delts to encourage growth

Try doing supersets of front, side and rear exercises highish reps and say 4 sets with a weight that you can just get the last reps out with - and use minimal rest between sets.

Burns like hell and hurts but sometimes can stimulate the growth you're after

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking great ladies keep at it!! I've been doing a clean bulk a little over a year, I'll be getting back on stage in Oct.

National Level Competitor (Female BB)

tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10) tenreps is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

Very very nice pic,s!==========you look fantastic!-------keep up the good work.
    MICHAEL IANTORNO

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kimm..didn't realize you were getting back up on Stage in Oct! YAY!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by icequeen View Post
    Be kind--I am reasonably new at this.
    absolutely sexy......awesome body......an incredibly hottttt bikini!!!! kudos to you ma'am