Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2461
    billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sumrgurl View Post
    Just getting started and trying to stay motivated. Great inspiration here! I don't have any progress pics yet since I've just begun, only beach pics from a couple of weeks ago that were a rude awakening.
    Actually, you look exceptionally well!!!

billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billdrake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by erikalarae View Post
    Thank you very much Michael!

Erika LaRae
    wowsy!!!!!

you ma'am are totally fine!!!!!

you look out of this world!!

keep up the excellent work!!!!

Originally Posted by Gymcandy397 View Post
    HEY KANE,

YOU GOT ME ALL WORKED UP FOR PICS, & YOU DONT DELIVE THE GOODS, WHAT UP W/ THAT?? LOL,LOL.

DID I MISS SOMETHING SOMEWHERE ELSE?

EMMY aka GYMCANDY! :->.
    damn girl.......i am going to have a coronary......your physique is outstanding

the butt.....the legs......oh my!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work!!

bikerbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by soleuvanathlete View Post
    Here are some updated pics taken 4-11-09. Just turned 41. Been trying to lean out since 1/16/09...it's a slooowww process. I'm about to kick it up a notch with an 8-week transformation challenge in the 40+ "group" here on BB.com. Wanna find my 2-pack to complement my 4-pack! LOL
    Wow you look hot

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Every time I come to this thread, I want to cry because my girl looks like hell compared to the women here. Beautiful bodies! She's known for years that I go to a gym and she won't accept my gift of a membership! She's on the skinny so I'm going to get a big and beautiful woman that will go to the gym!
    That will teach her skinny butt! LOL

theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theyoungblood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats to all of you. From those starting out to anyone who feels the have reached their goals.
    When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today.

Do not take my statements as advice for your own actions.
    All discussion on this site is for entertainment value only.

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)

Cancellation

I may have to unsubscribe to this thread because my salivary glands are swollen and aching! LOL

blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blu2xtreme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Taichichuan View Post
    Every time I come to this thread, I want to cry because my girl looks like hell compared to the women here. Beautiful bodies! She's known for years that I go to a gym and she won't accept my gift of a membership! She's on the skinny so I'm going to get a big and beautiful woman that will go to the gym!
    That will teach her skinny butt! LOL
    Hey you might like this thread over in the female misc section - males welcome here - but you have to be a good boy
    How many of you women want BIG muscles?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5416463

Interesting

Originally Posted by blu2xtreme View Post
    Hey you might like this thread over in the female misc section - males welcome here - but you have to be a good boy
    How many of you women want BIG muscles?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5416463
    I thank you for the invitation and don't worry about me getting wild with lewd and lascivious comments! LOL Thanks again blu!

RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Progress pic

How do I post pics in here? T
    Attached Images
    We are the choices we make! If you want it bad enough you'll make the sacrifice.
    It's better to strong and fit then frail and weak.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit keeps you going.

NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000) NatureGrrrl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Taken last week and today
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by RNTobyfan View Post
    I can see that you have lost some considerable fat and your progress is right on track.
    Keep it up!

Originally Posted by NatureGrrrl View Post
    Your flat-muscled abdomen looks great! I'll get serious tomorrow. Ha Ha.

RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

Originally Posted by Taichichuan View Post
    I can see that you have lost some considerable fat and your progress is right on track.
    Keep it up!

Thanks, it's just a slow process!
    We are the choices we make! If you want it bad enough you'll make the sacrifice.

Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, it's just a slow process!
    You look great!!!
    Team Anti-Goliath

Don't focus on trying to do more sets, focus on doing more with the sets you have!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT MOTIVATION!

**Support your local Roller Derby Girl**

O-Town Derby Dames FTW!!!

Saggy skin: the picture journal and the battle for sharp abs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112062351

Monika33 Journal: The New Challenge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110210781

Red face

Originally Posted by Monika33 View Post
    You look great!!!
    Best of luck to you with your goals and thak you! Theresa

sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50) sweetcheeks2me will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, some great pictures! Its very motivating.

Thanks to the OP and to everyone that has posted a picture.

I look forward to when I have a picture to post in this thread!
    Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~ John Rohn

Nothing is so contagious as example, and our every really good or bad action inspires a
    similar one. ~ La Rouchefoucauld (1613-1790)

josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000) josephinedalton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just stopping by to feel young again !

:-)
    Josie "TRAINER JO" Dalton

Site: http://www.TrainerJo.com
    Talk Show: coming back soon
    FB: http://www.********.com/lasvegastrainerjo
    IG: @Ms.Trainer.Jo
    Google Plus: COMING SOON
    Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/trainerjo
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mstrainerjo

Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monika33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will hit the stage at 36 for the first time, feeling and looking the best I ever have

NOW is my time to sweat and feel the burn!! BRING IT ON!!!
    Team Anti-Goliath

Don't focus on trying to do more sets, focus on doing more with the sets you have!!!!

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will hit the stage at 36 for the first time, feeling and looking the best I ever have

Best of luck! We definitely improve w/ age You will be fantastic!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Way to represent Indiana well!!!
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    We definitely improve w/ age
    Last weekend I traveled up to Pensacola Beach and stayed the weekend. While there I met a woman who had three kids, ages 9, 7, and 4. It didn't take keen observational skills to guess that she worked out and the conversation eventually turned to her asking me about my workout routine, and I about hers.

Driven by a nagging curiosity, when I returned home I plugged her name into intellus.com and literally sat there with my mouth agape when I discovered her age to be 44. I took her to be NO MORE than 35! She looked fantastic for ANY AGE, much less 44 - and I'm notoriously known to be highly critical when it comes to assessing people's bodies, including my own.

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Best of luck! We definitely improve w/ age You will be fantastic!!
    Thanks Im so excited I have never felt better in my whole life.
    Team Anti-Goliath

Talking Posting some pics

After I just finished 3 months of turbulence training. I entered their online body transformation contest. I should know next week if I placed in the top three. However, it was good motivation and kept me on track. I signed up to do the next one which begins on August 31st. Thanks, Theresa

If interested: www.turbulencetraining.com Ps: let me know if you do!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by RNTobyfan; 08-21-2009 at 04:48 PM.

GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After I just finished 3 months of turbulence training. I entered their online body transformation contest. I should know next week if I placed in the top three. However, it was good motivation and kept me on track. I signed up to do the next one which begins on August 31st. Thanks, Theresa

Great photos. Good luck on your contest!
    Just because it doesn't kill you doesn't mean it makes you stronger.

A most impressive body. I wish you the the best of luck in your competitive career

Where do you sign up for the body transformation contests?
    Team Anti-Goliath

Wink What contest??

Which one are you doing?? Curious as I may do one next year, Thanks, Theresa

Talking Turbulence training 6th contest sign up!! Come on =)

Where do you sign up for the body transformation contests?

Here ya go!! Let me know if you do as I get a free month on the TT fourm and this is how you keep getting the new workout's that Craig makes! So cool!! Theresa =)

http://www.transformationcontest.com/rules

Talking Great!

Originally Posted by NatureGrrrl View Post
    You look great!! Keep up whatever it is that you're doing!! Theresa