Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 2461
    bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I just spent the last little bit reading some of the posts here and thought this might be a place for me to do some posting and get some feedback. My photos are largely from last year...except my profile back shot which is from June of this year.

I have been lifting and working out for years but started really focusing on the diet aspect of my fitness in May/ June of 2007.

I am not interested in competition of any kind so although I eat "clean" 75% of the time, I am not militant. I am however interested in a leaner physique and feel for my effort and diet I should be struggling a little less than I am right now.

So, Last year I was easily able to eat 1750 cals and feel good, as though I had plenty to eat and could maintain or even lose a bit of fat...was at about 18%. Now, I find anything over 1550-1600 and I gain weight while increasing cardio and running miles just to stay small enough to fit into my favorite jeans. I am definitely eating less and gaining. So, I am wondering a couple of things and even had my thyroid checked and it is fine.

1. I had surgery in June and due both to that and an initial drop in gym time and the fact I have been lax about protein intake off and on since then I believe I have lost a good amount of muscle. (though the weights I lift have not dropped..?) So, my macros have not been right at all, though my overall food intake is very healthy, vegetarian, simple and clean.
    My other idea is 2. that I am just suffering the effects of age, just turned 40 and there is a normal drop in hormones etc.

My struggle with this idea is everything I read here and elsewhere and all the photos I see of women my age sho it is possible to eat a reasonable amount of food and be lean.

So, I guess I am just asking if any women out there over 35 have noticed a severe drop in metabolism or if this appears in my case to simply be my lax attention to macros.

I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks so much.
    how much running are you doing - how long and how often?

bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rann View Post
    You look great!
    Ditto V1

evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by V1 View Post
    Let's see if this works...gotta 'represent' for the masters crowd! This is a Master's National photo from this summer (35 years old)...

This one's from '07...

Oh my goodness! You look like a goddess.

Thanks for being an inspiration
    Warm wishes
    Ev.

johnny133 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnny133 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnny133 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnny133 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnny133 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnny133 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Wow you look great. You are a true inspiration to all other women out there. Keep up the good work.

mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by evanna View Post
    Oh my goodness! You look like a goddess.

Thanks for being an inspiration
    Warm wishes
    Ev.
    well stated! yes, very goddess-like.
    a hard woman is good to find
    ...get off your fat a$$...

EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EAMatthews is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Transformation Progression

I have been on a journey of transformation for the last 8 months. I feel that my progress is going tremendously, and I am in the process of searching for a figure competition for beginner's around my local home base here in Indiana. If anyone knows of anything that a first timer can enter, please feel free to let me know by way of message! Thanks, and good luck to everyone out there! Fantastic work
    Attached Images

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool Yep

Originally Posted by lilbuckaroo View Post
    I'm new to this forum and I just turned a whopping 45 years old! I hope to begin training soon with my powerlifting fiance Mike Moore.
    My goal is to train hard and to hopefully compete in powerlifting competitions for the first time ever!
    YEP YOU'LL DO JUST FINE!

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool whoa

Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    Gator, , I'm on page 3 of this thread by the pool with a great tan at about 16-17% bodyfat. I'll post another one here from about a year & a half ago (same as pool shot) showing off my car. Do you realize how much these pix make me not want to post one of me white as the driven snow & 21% bodyfat?!
    your a beautiful woman......but not every one can go to OLE MISS....hoddy toddy

Originally Posted by EAMatthews View Post
    I have been on a journey of transformation for the last 8 months. I feel that my progress is going tremendously, and I am in the process of searching for a figure competition for beginner's around my local home base here in Indiana. If anyone knows of anything that a first timer can enter, please feel free to let me know by way of message! Thanks, and good luck to everyone out there! Fantastic work
    Wow EA! What you've accomplished in that amount of time is amazing! Strong motivation and dedication there. Congratulations all around!

And your abs are looking great BTW. It's my most stubborn area and that's the last place where I lose my BF.

I don't have any advice on competing, but best of luck!

Also, I have that black/white checkered set too

jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jacquidube is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I dont eat as much as I should but I want to be big, for my frame anyway. I plan to start this new year and Im cutting out all sugars and drinking water, along comes the huge headaches lol.

I am 44 years old but Im determined to lose some bodyfat and get slightly bigger, not sure to competition level but you never know.

Anglican Beach Party abeachparty's Avatar
    abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abeachparty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let's see if this works...gotta 'represent' for the masters crowd! This is a Master's National photo from this summer (35 years old)...

This one's from '07...

This is tremendously impressive, V1 -- you should be very proud!!
    Yours truly,
    Paul
    http://hotrodanglican.blogspot.com

backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well done
    If you think you can or think you cant, your right.

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    I decide to give this a look after all these years(sic)and I'm most impressed with the women! If only I could get my girlfriend into this she would look great!

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This one's from '07...

You look incredible!

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mswejh View Post
    well stated! yes, very goddess-like.
    You look incredible too in your avi pic!

Damn there's a lot of beautiful women here, I gotta check out this thread!

tommy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am new to this site and enjoy the progewss peole make. you look great.
    tom

Dvo Viking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dvo Viking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, jacquidube, you have great muscle development! I'm also small (5'2") and it's difficult eating enough protein to put on muscle when you just can't eat that much, period! On someone's recommendation on this site, I started taking Universal UniLiver tablets (which I also bought from the site's store.) I really noticed a difference. Don't know why exactly, it's not that much more protein, but it might be something to consider to get added protein.

Originally Posted by jacquidube View Post
    I dont eat as much as I should but I want to be big, for my frame anyway. I plan to start this new year and Im cutting out all sugars and drinking water, along comes the huge headaches lol.

I am 44 years old but Im determined to lose some bodyfat and get slightly bigger, not sure to competition level but you never know.

soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haven't posted here in a loooooonnnnnggg time, but finally have some new progress pics. I'll be 41 in March. I'm constantly striving to better my physique - it's a wonderfully fulfilling challenge and at times maddening, but I will never stop trying to improve. I'm lucky - I have a ways to go. So many of the ladies here have achieved greatness and are aesthetic perfection as far as I'm concerned!

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/so...n=progresspics
    Live life, lift heavy and be happy..Oh! And BSavage too!
    ~Angimal

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by soleuvanathlete View Post
    Haven't posted here in a loooooonnnnnggg time, but finally have some new progress pics. I'll be 41 in March. I'm constantly striving to better my physique - it's a wonderfully fulfilling challenge and at times maddening, but I will never stop trying to improve. I'm lucky - I have a ways to go. So many of the ladies here have achieved greatness and are aesthetic perfection as far as I'm concerned!

You hit the nail right on the head about the aesthetic beauty of the female body. It is so much enhanced when a female incorporates bodybuilding into her lifestyle. It makes me salivate! LOL

lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lanolar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by fitnessfortune View Post
    Ok, I'm a proud 52 and love life due to my lifestyle...here is my favorite pic...i think I look a bit like a muscular leprechaun...lol

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...user=106292503

I'm hoping to meet some "mature" friends on this over 35 forum...is there an over 45 forum...you do realize what a diff ten years makes don't you....and then from 45-50 ....just gets more of a challenge but hey, that's my middle name!

Nice to meet you all. (no I'm not really from Nashville...anyone want to buy a house?) A NYer in TN...what a riot! How'd that happen???

~Elaine
    Wow........ You make me wish I lived in SD! You are stunning!
    Eat right, exercise, lift weights, get 8 hours of sleep.

GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodyuvanathlete! Congratulations! You look fabulous!
    Just because it doesn't kill you doesn't mean it makes you stronger.

marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Evening ladies, just stopped by to see what other threads there were out in the O35. You are all a great testimony, nice job.

Love the double bicep shot, arms look great
    The Spirit is like the wind that blows wherever it wants to. You can hear the wind, but you don't know where it comes from or where it is going.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think this is the 1st time I've ever seen this thread. Gotta represent the beautiful ladies of the master group. My name is Kim and I compete in bb and figure...just turned 40 last month.

Oct 07

April 08

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I think this is the 1st time I've ever seen this thread. Gotta represent the beautiful ladies of the master group. My name is Kim and I compete in bb and figure...just turned 40 last month.

Oct 07

April 08

Hey? What is your "trainer" doing with his right hand on your ass? LOL
    Is that your hubby or boyfriend? Trainer my ASS! LOL Looking very good good!
    Last edited by Taichichuan; 02-18-2009 at 12:04 AM.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Taichichuan View Post
    Hey? What is your "trainer" doing with his right hand on your ass? LOL
    Is that your hubby or boyfriend? Trainer my ASS! LOL Looking very good good!
    LOL that is my hubby.

soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by marmadukemas View Post
    Evening ladies, just stopped by to see what other threads there were out in the O35. You are all a great testimony, nice job.

Love the double bicep shot, arms look great
    Thanks for the props, marm!!
    Live life, lift heavy and be happy..Oh! And BSavage too!
    ~Angimal

marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50) marmadukemas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the props, marm!!
    Pleasure, keep it up!
    The Spirit is like the wind that blows wherever it wants to. You can hear the wind, but you don't know where it comes from or where it is going.

vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've never seen high-heeled jungle boots.

RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoastedNuts will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This one's from '07...

IMHO, this is the hottest picture on bb.com anyplace. You look fantastic.