Page 63 of 83 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 2461
    ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DouglassDoubles View Post
    You ladies are all looking really good, and are very inspiring to me. I'm sort of 'new' to this too. Not as new to BB.com, but to the BB lifestyle. I really look forward to being much healthier, so as I lose more and more, the braver I will become to post pictures
    DD, see that baby in your arms? That's your motivation my dear. You want to see that kid graduate HS and not be in a wheelchair from weight related back/knee/medical issues.
    Keep at it, think "a pound a week".
    That's 52lbs a year, 104 in 2, 156 in 3, etc.. slow sustainable, easy to keep it off. Slow and steady wins the race.
    Plenty of support here for you.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How about over 43?

This is about one month ago. I'm leaner now because my next comp is coming up this weekend on June 9th. I was able to add some muscle over my off season. I'll post more photos soon!

I just started competing in October 2005 - it's never too late!
    Attached Images
    Sophia

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sophia Olivia View Post
    This is about one month ago. I'm leaner now because my next comp is coming up this weekend on June 9th. I was able to add some muscle over my off season. I'll post more photos soon!

Damn girl!! There is no way you look 43!! Awesome work
    Good luck in your comp next Saturday. Perhaps we'll both have something to celebrate on the Sunday. That is my birthday.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophia Olivia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You're awesome.....

I'll post on Sunday! Yes, we'll celebrate! I'm thinking postive. You look incredible.. enjoy your birthday! all the best.
    Sophia

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll post on Sunday! Yes, we'll celebrate! I'm thinking postive. You look incredible.. enjoy your birthday! all the best.
    Thanks hon
    Positive is the only way to be!! The glass is always half full
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Determination Defined PrimaDeeva's Avatar
    PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimaDeeva is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck Saturday! And you couldn't be more right. It never is too late.
    "Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." -Calvin Coolidge

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You have a gorgeous figure!! Nice job! I agree with Titania -- you don't look anywhere near 43 years old!

Best wishes to you in the contest this weekend!!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdonyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love checking in on this thread. You Ladies rock and inspire!
    -= JOE =-

pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stopping by to add some Girl Power !! I will tell my friends as well.

pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) pitmommy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Awsome !!!

iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iKermit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    Hmmmm..... How did I miss posting in this thread?!!!!

OK, here's a couple of shots from late last year.

The first one is just after popping an unopened can of Coke.
    The second one is my progress from 2003 to 2006.
    The third one is a pumped bicep flex.
    The last one is my raw competition deadlift of 407 lbs.

awesome pull!
    reborn.

New workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173535571

rmissg818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmissg818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmissg818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmissg818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmissg818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmissg818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmissg818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmissg818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Fat Burning Supplements

I was successful in losing 50 pounds naturally (no supplements). However, I want to step it up a notch and lose more weight and build muscle. Can anyone suggest a good fat burning supplement? Drop me a line...

Originally Posted by IKermit View Post
    awesome pull!
    Thanks IK
    www.ausdisciples.com

speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink Figure Pose

I'm familiar with that pose now! I had my first competition June 2nd and heading to my second one June 30th! You look great! My pic is is my avatar now! and very proud to say at 47 I placed 5th in Masters. Actually even if I didn't place it was great to know I was in such shape with 6.45% body fat .. just gotta improve my pose now!

I'm a real person!! abcreations's Avatar
    abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by speedy-vet View Post
    I'm familiar with that pose now! I had my first competition June 2nd and heading to my second one June 30th! You look great! My pic is is my avatar now! and very proud to say at 47 I placed 5th in Masters. Actually even if I didn't place it was great to know I was in such shape with 6.45% body fat .. just gotta improve my pose now!
    WOW. I admire your hard work. I can't believe you got your body fat that low. If only I could loose some more. I am hovering around 23% right now.
    REMEMBER: People only rain on your parade because they are jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.
    https://www.********.com/pages/April-Bong-Strong-N-Fit/134415716748824?ref=hl

mlred17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You look great girl. I'm 43 also and finally getting in shape.I never been very over weight just soft. Good luck with your next competition.
    Only the strong survive!

www.bellonsbodyworks.biz bellonsbodywork's Avatar
    bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm the new girl here. I'm 36 and just started competitive bodybuilding this year. I placed 3rd as a lightweight at the Northern Kentucky (the Beverly show). I'll be competing in the same show next year - and probably the Arnold Amateur as well - as a middleweight this time around.

www.bellonsbodyworks.biz
    www.tamibellon.com
    www.prowriststraps.com/

Originally Posted by bellonsbodywork View Post
    I'm the new girl here. I'm 36 and just started competitive bodybuilding this year. I placed 3rd as a lightweight at the Northern Kentucky (the Beverly show). I'll be competing in the same show next year - and probably the Arnold Amateur as well - as a middleweight this time around.
    Looking great girl.
    Congrats on your comp and good luck with your next ones
    www.ausdisciples.com

bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellonsbodywork is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks, Titania
    www.bellonsbodyworks.biz
    www.tamibellon.com
    www.prowriststraps.com/

thanks, Titania
    You are most welcome
    www.ausdisciples.com

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look great! Hard to believe that was your first show!!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome!

Great muscle development and conditioning.

I can't believe you only placed 3rd.
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

Thank you Hibiscus and powerman! As far as my placement, there were a couple of judging reasons as to why I didn't place higher, but choosing NOT to be a sore loser - lol - I won't go there

It was an awesome experience and I'm looking forward to MANY more competitions
    www.bellonsbodyworks.biz
    www.tamibellon.com
    www.prowriststraps.com/

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Great physique Tami. Checked out your websites and I admire your dedication and desire in your training. Good luck in future competitions.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always nice to see another person from Indiana around here! And one who has had great results! Welcome!
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wow incredible physique. Congrats on your competitions. How did you do on June 9th
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Great photos. I get inspired looking at photos of those who compete.
    Nice trophy(yes jealous)
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaeljazz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Okay, I know I'm new.. but I think you look fantastic!

Originally Posted by erikalarae View Post
    How do I trim my hips from 40inches to 34-36inches??? HELP!

My workout sessions are so vicious, so auspicious, and so clankalicious!

*My son, Evan, is HERE!!!* (10/3/07 - 9lbs 12oz 21in)

Take a Repcheck:
    Freakin' Hibs x2
    Booze
    WTex
    Kodlaw

erikalarae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by michaeljazz View Post
    Okay, I know I'm new.. but I think you look fantastic!

Thank you very much Michael!

Erika LaRae
    Erika LaRae

The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Tanya has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    Now guys, NO overly lude remarks, I will delete them.

Ladies please post you pics here. I am hoping that this will bring in some of the ladies from the female BB section too. Ladies, you do not HAVE to be over 35 to post here. Feel free to join in with the over 30 ladies and find this a safe haven to receive praise for your work and suggestions for improvement tempered with compliments.

If anyone gives you a hard time, you let ME know immediately. I WILL deal with the situation.

The pics do not have to be a BB pose, just any pic that shows off the work you've done.
    Hibiscus, no excuses, we'll take the "pool sloth" shots too.

Post away............

PS: I know we will get off track here, so don't be offended when I go in and clean up the thread and dump any off-track posts. Don't worry, I'll be removing some of my own too, I'm sure.

I'm new here (as of today ) Great thread and I am looking forward to participating.
    Treat every day as if it were your last!
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
    www.appnut.com