Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    sabreman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try to stay away from chips and fast food as much as possible. If I don't have them in my apartment....I can't be tempted by them.

TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000)

Sabreman

I'm with you...if I don't buy it, I won't eat it. And I just have to speed by those ice cream stands without turning my head.

While the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is very tasty....I try resist that temptation as well. I need a live in trainer to keep me honest. I do a pretty good job myself, I think...but, it'd still be helpful.

~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having kids means occasionally having this stuff in the house. Very hard...

Gymcandy397 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Sorry to say....

Originally posted by ~*IronBelle*~
    Having kids means occasionally having this stuff in the house. Very hard...
    Sorry to say Ironbelle, i am one of the lucky ones that have no HOLD bars down!! I am 39, NO kids, No
    BAD Divorces/Marriages!

I have what you call, a clean slate!! not to many out there especially for the Single & Searching, lol,lol!

But, if I were to have them or did have them, YES, it woul dbe difficult, but would have some control on what to buy, there are new stores out there taht have organic foods and alternatvies to cakes, cookies & canies taht are sugar free, wheat & gluten free, etc,etc. So I would try to have them eat healthy kinds of treats as opposed to the "Crap" we all buy at the regular grocery stores.

Hope you are doing well and making progress in your goals you want to achieve!

Fondly, Emmy!

~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I let them have their treats but they don't get them every day. When I take Kyle to kindy it alarms me when he has lunch day there that many kids lunch boxes are filled with all sorts of rubbish. My kids usually get fruit. I spend a lot on fruit in a week. Drive out to the vegetable markets and get large bags of apples, tangerines and stuff. They also have boxed raisins and the occasional meusli bar. Ashley eats lemons would you believe. He will sit and eat that and the skin and never wrinkle his nose up at all. Amazing. The others hate them. They like bananas and tangerines though. Occasionally I get them chippies as a treat and icecream. We get it in perspective though and literally it's like a treat. Once or twice a week. It's those times that I get the urge. that's why I said, as long as it isn't every day of the week I guess it's fine. I can remember a time I would sit and eat a giant pack of potato chips (salt and vinegar) all by myself in the evening ! Now I eat a small bag once a week and feel guilty. LOL!
    Last edited by ~*IronBelle*~; 08-25-2003 at 04:51 AM.

Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by ~*IronBelle*~
    Tell me about it...I just ate a whole pack... lol!
    Belle, I am going to save this quote for the next time you say you aren't losing, LOL.

Re: Sorry to say....

Originally posted by Gymcandy397
    Sorry to say Ironbelle, i am one of the lucky ones that have no HOLD bars down!! I am 39, NO kids, No
    BAD Divorces/Marriages!

I have what you call, a clean slate!! not to many out there especially for the Single & Searching, lol,lol!

Fondly, Emmy!
    I'm with you on this one. It makes life a lot easier right now for me. Someday, I hope to have the marriage and the kids, though.

Cool SABREMAN

SABREMAN, YOUR Soooo COOL!

GEE ANOTHER CLEAN SLATE!! HEY YA NEVER KNOW, HEY MAYBE WE SHOULD "CHALK" SOMETHING UP, ON THE SLATE, LOL,LOL!!

ONE DAY IT WIL HAPPEN, FOR ME TOO, IF NOT I AM STILL ME REAGRDLESS OF HAVING A MAN OR NOT. JUST LONELY NIGHTS, NO NOOKIE, ETC,ETC!

WELL, YOU CAN GET NOOKIE, BUT YA HAVE TO BE CAREFUL THESE DAYS! IF YOU HAVE ONE OF "THOSE" KIND OF FRIENDS, HEY GREAT!

YOUR A REAL DISH!! FONDLY, EMMY :-).

I'm the same way. While I would enjoy having a companion now, I'd rather wait for a quality person and not settle for something less than "the one." And, I don't go for the one night stands, either.

Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Either way just make sure yer happy..No reason to get into something u know wont work..

Gator
    Damn greens are like kryptonite this year !!!!

jsf61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pics of me

I ending up posting all my pics on the other part of this site, i started new threads, instead of posting reply lol, i'm still new to this so if you want to view them and give me feed back i would appreciate it, lol, had a hell of a time just getting them on here.

Here's one though

Thanks for the help.
    Attached Images

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look great jsf61! Very lean -- !
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000)
    jsf...I just checked out your other pics too. You look great! You have made great progress.
    What are your goals now?

I would like to maybe compete at some time in future, I have some loose skin below butt and above knees, have to get rid of that and tighten up, build alot more muscle lol, drop bf maybe down to 15%, it's 17 and i'm 5'10, 134lbs. Yep I had to buy all new clothes, now i'm having implants and lift done on 10/6, lost all my breast size, will do after pics, when all healed lol.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Very nice JSF. Nice flat stomach. Keep up the good work and we'll look forward to more progress pics. Not enough pics around here
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Thank you so much, will have some neat after pics, after 10/6, lol, you'll see, nice back pic btw.

feedback wanted

trying to size these right, this is a little better, no time to play with it tonite, still have some hanging skin under arms, working on that, need more muscle.
    Attached Images

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: feedback wanted

Originally posted by jsf61
    trying to size these right, this is a little better, no time to play with it tonite, still have some hanging skin under arms, working on that, need more muscle.
    Looking good. And where is this hanging skin? Arms look pretty tight to me in that shot.

I think most of us are in search of more muscle, so welcome to the club
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Unhappy For me.....

Hello Everyone,

For me, want to lean out some, I have bulked or became some what bulky, not my intentions to, BUT....

Now to trim down some. I guess i am at a advantage where when I gain weight & weight train too, I put on size, especially in the thigh and leg area, which can be a plus if & when I compete. Hopeully next yr when I hit the big "40"!!

But will keep pumpin and taking pic's in 4-6 months increments to see where or how I look in comparison to past pics.

I call this "My History Book", my book of years of training and changes w/in myself & body!! Nothing like progression and making the progres through the years, TOTAL OF 19 going on 20 as of next year! LONG HAUL, but the rewards I reap are wonderful!!

Fondly, Emmy a/k/a Gymcandy!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Gymcandy397; 09-14-2003 at 04:00 AM.

Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000) Gator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still lookin good Emmy..
    Hows NJ these days ???
    Keep in touch

Gator
    Damn greens are like kryptonite this year !!!!

Pics

Sorry for all the pics, I have never posted any before, and finally got started with microsoft picture it, which is great software, you can touch up and add special effects so easily it's great, so i'm posting this one, just to see how they came out. Thanks all, Love jane. P.S. let me know if they are still huge, etc. lol, hopefully not.
    Attached Images

Don't be sorry. We love pics. They are still wallpaper size though. lol

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, Overload. Jane -- it took me so long to get my pics straightened out -- I was always putting the wallpaper size up. Just keep at it -- it will work eventually. When I do it with photoeditor, I have to make sure I hit close after making the changes & then it prompts asking whether I want to save the changes. I tell it yes & then minimize the window & immediately put the pics on the site. For some reason that works.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was hoping I could see this one. Still looks animated. Keep trying.

wall paper pics

see ican't tell how big they are, even when I open them on this site they aren't that big, what a pain, lol, sorry will keep trying.

pic size

Overload was the arm one huge too, you know with the hanging skin, lol, guess everybody see themselves different. ty, jane

before pics

Ok I removed these from where they were, think they were huge, hope these are not, I don't have many full body shots, I was in a 12-13, in these pics, I don't have any in bathing suit, lol, let alone bikini, haven't worn one since i was 18 till last year, lol, let me know, Jane.
    Attached Images

another before

Hope they aren't panoramic lol.
    Attached Images