Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500) Quark79 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Fuk youre skinny dude. Eat anything in sight.

ryan_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryan_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Start taking weight gaining supps with 50:50 protein:carb ratio (they are good for people with fast metabolism). 1 shake every day before bed. This well help so you dont have to eat as many meals.

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    So your only eating 3 meals a day? A cucumber sandwich at lunch? eat more meat dammit! Your an ecto and you need to some serious mass so start eating things that are high in carb and meat for protein and if you can, buy yourself some supplements. Your like my skinny friend, he thinks his buff and when he flexes his muscles and shows me, I just wanna hit him.

Acrylic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im now 145lbs, i gained 20lbs hahaha.

Oh geez, look at my nipples. Ah okay so, I'm eating a little much I think.

Breakfast this morning :

3 x eggs for an omelet (with cheese, milk and all)
    2 x milk glass
    1 x yogourt
    1 x apple
    1 x orange juice

My stomach is gonna explode !

firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50) firemoth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Acrylic
    Im now 145lbs, i gained 20lbs hahaha.

Oh geez, look at my nipples. Ah okay so, I'm eating a little much I think.

Breakfast this morning :

3 x eggs for an omelet (with cheese, milk and all)
    2 x milk glass
    1 x yogourt
    1 x apple
    1 x orange juice

My stomach is gonna explode !

Most people here would say you need six eggs but I always think "how the hell can someone eat six eggs plus anything else for breakfast."

Originally Posted by firemoth
    Most people here would say you need six eggs but I always think "how the hell can someone eat six eggs plus anything else for breakfast."
    6 egg :| ? Normaly, we eat 6 eggs for all the family (we are 4).

6 eggs just for me, thats.. crazy :|

1 month later picture... Now I'm fat. ... and i need to lose all this*. you see when i eat, i only go fat in the belly and its ugly.
    Attached Images

Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lamdun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Acrylic
    1 month later picture... Now I'm fat. ... and i need to lose all this*. you see when i eat, i only go fat in the belly and its ugly.
    Jesus. No offense, but a putting on a little meat is much better than how anorexic you looked before.

You gained 20 lbs, that's very good. Now go get a gym membership and get yourself a good workout planned.

The reason that you only grow in the belly and not anywhere else is because you're not working those body parts out enough.

soccerstar20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Lamdun
    Jesus. No offense, but a putting on a little meat is much better than how anorexic you looked before.

You gained 20 lbs, that's very good. Now go get a gym membership and get yourself a good workout planned.

The reason that you only grow in the belly and not anywhere else is because you're not working those body parts out enough.
    yea you don't look any worse than before. You need to eat and either get a split or start alternating working your whole upper and lower body. I'd suggest getting a membership to a gym, a rec center w/ a gym, or the using the school gym. You should do some squats, bench, rows, and deadlifts. Those are the biggest mass-building excercises. 6-8 reps and 3-4 sets. If you're worried about getting fat eat a lot of lean beef, fish, and poultry. You should probably eat over 3000 calories a day, and like try to squeeze in like 150 grams of protien. You should probably get some weight gainer shake or make some home-made stuff.
    Mine is:
    1.5 cups of skim milk
    2 scoops of protien powder
    2-4 table spoons of low fat or natural peanut butter
    1/2 cup of oats
    and blend.

that has 60+ grams of protien, alotta of calories (500-700 i figured it out once), which you need, and most of the fat in it is from the pb, so its not that bad for you. It also tastes great if you like pb and chocolate.

If you're worried about being fat you need a damn reality check. You are scrawny, which is worse than being fat.

Actually i know a lot more guys who are sort of chubby but built big and muscular, that get chicks, and i only know one guy thats really skinny like you and gets chicks, if thats what the whole fat issue is about. If its just about a personal phobia you need to either clean bulk or get over it, because you'll probably feel a lot better about yourself if you get some muscle on, even if some fat comes with it.

Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Farting and diareah are only natural when your bulking lol.

I've been bulkin for last 7 weeks and I have diareah every couple days and take about 3 ****s a day and fart like a machine. Makin some good gains tho.

ONIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you should listen to some of ther advice, eat clean foods, do quality lifting, rest lots train hard. do cardio 2x a week.
    A/19years
    H/179cm
    W/158pounds
    Neck/14
    Chest/36
    Arms/13.5
    Quads/22

Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ba-60 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    name all the equipment u have (db, barbells, racks, etc, i want to see something, cause if u tell me, i may be able to help u out with ur workout)
    Alpha Member of the STFU crew

funniest quote in a LONG TIME:

"Arnold is completely unproportional you idiot. You can tell this is the teen forum, the posts are rediculous."
    -Trappy