Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Big Nav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Starting bulking season, love the winter time

Well the ****ing summer is over right about now. And its starting to get real chilly outside, u'll notice it even more once ur ballsack tightens up - no homo.

So now that i'm finally set with my promotion as a manager at our vitamin store, and with my ****ing classes started already, i could focus more on the gym again. After 3-4 weeks of NON-consistency at the gym. It sux to not be consistent for 3-4 weeks because ur busy with work and classes. But, the feeling is even greater once u get back into it.

I'm gonna start upping my carbs to 50g's for each meal, keep protein 40g''s and my fats between 50-70g a day. I'll try to have between 5-7 meals a day.
    And for my last meal of the day, that's when i dont have carbs at all. That's how i'm gonna approach with the increase in my cals. I'm not tryna get fat. I change my cals based on how my body feels and how my weight fluctuates. (water weight really doesnt matter). Even when i cut down for the summer time, i really didnt count my cals. And everything went pretty good i'd say, ya. The only things i kept a track on was protein, carbs and fats. I dont like to make shyt complicated. But anyway....

My diet wont change a wholelot, its gonna still be solid.

Carbs - brown rice, oatmeal, red kidneys, and potatoes

Protein - chicken breast, turkey, red meat, tuna (sometimes)

Fruits/veggies - pear, strawberries, apples, cucumbers, blueberries, sometimes a banana, grapes, broccoli

Fats - Fish oils, peanut butter, almonds

That's about it....

I gotta tell ya man, it feels good to bulk up and get off of ur strict dieting for 2-3 months to stay lean. And for once dont give a **** about the bitches, and get the feeling of bein' a "big" man.

And i'll throw in cardio once a week, i'm gonna try gaining the weight real slow. I'll probably gain 10lbs for each month. So by januare i should be around 190lbs. And maintain the weight. Now depending on how i look, i might even go up to 200lbs.
    I'm at 160lbs at 6% bf. My ideal weight class is around 175-180lbs at 5'10 1/2.

And i'm not gonna bulk up like i did previous winter, get up to 215lbs. Which was fun, but unwanted stretchmarks and unwanted FAT is not "cute" man.

Anyway, i gotta head on out to work, running late as usual.

peace