Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gymrat416 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by balance23 View Post
    I seen a few mention the ECA stack. I have heard some bad stories on those who took ephedrine---for a 150 lb girl (5'4'')--think i'll be harmed by a stack of 8mg/200mg/81mg (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin). I think i will prob need to increase the ephedrine as i notice most of the info i read is atleast 25mg---but i am kinda afraid to do this.

I tookthe first dose this a.m. before my cardio. I train weights at night/ Is it okay to take it on an empty stomach?

Will i get results with this dosage???
    Start with the small dose on day one and by day 3 you really should be running a full dose of 25mg E and 200 C at least 2x daily for week one then up it to 3x daily for 2 weeks then your on your last week, lower the dosage back down to 2x daily. Run a cycle of 4 weeks. Although you can keep going with it, you will not notice the effects any longer and your body will have gotten adapted and not benefiting from it as much as if you were to take a break for 2-3 weeks then start again if you wish. Also, drink plenty of water! You will feel faint, light headed, muscle and joint pain and tired if you don't! Keep well hydrated while taking the stack! Also remember to eat, I usually have breakfast then 1-2 hours later take my 1st stack. I've found if I take it 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach I feel faint, dizzy and sick. Eat clean and exercise is also a must!

feltracer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

eca stack dosage??

I started taking a home made eca stack. I started out with 25mg of Ephedrine 200mg of Caffine and 325mg of Aspirin three times a day. I only felt it on the first day. I also took my tempature the day prior to taking the stack and while taking the stack. I am on my fourth day and I am not seeing any differences on my temp and I don't feel anything other then maybe a little more energy. Someone told me to increase the Ephedrine to like 75mg 3 times a day. Anyone taken this stack with more than the 25mg and if so how much?

Dr_DC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECA stack breakdown

So the ECA stack is Ephedrine( Banned by FDA, and many equivilent agencies. Still legal as an "oral nasal decongestant"), Caffine, and Aspirin. Most literature I've read has recommended a 15:10:1 Aspirin:Caffine:Ephedrin, and this has worked for me. So assuming you are going to take a ~25mg dose of Eph, that would make need for 300mg Aspirin and 200mg Caffine.

The Eph comes in 8mg tabs, so 3 of these gives a good approx dosage, and aspirin comes in 325mg tabs, so close enough. The caffine comes in 200mg tabs or 100mg tabs, so the math is not hard. For best results it is recommended to be taken 3 times per day. A total of ~75mg Eph, 900-1000mg aspirin, and 600mg Caffine. I've been on thsi stack for about 4 months with regular 45-60min weight training sessions(4-5/week) and 30min cadio sessions(3-4/week). So far my results have been good. I havn't done before or after shots or anything, but i'm down about 4 belt notches and up a ton of compliments.

So lets talk about the stack and its design. Ephedrine is a thermogenic compound that causes an increase in the metabolism of Brown fat. Brown fat is a very low proportion of fat an adult, spread diffusly about the body, and has a high number of mitochrondria. The mitochrondria of Brown fat obtain most of there substrate for energy production from white fat(i.e the stuff around your gut and arse). Thus, by kicking your brown fat into overdrive it starts to burn white fat, hence making it a fat cutter. Ephedrine has a half life of about 4 hours, which is how I schedule my doses. Eph also has some potent side efects taht may lead to heart problems, so be careful and listen to your body.

Caffine- Stimulant. Overdose on caffine can leave an individual feeling noxious. Caffine has also been shown to reduces pain associated with DOMS. As part of the stack the caffine actually works to inhibit the breakdown of ephedrine on an intracellular level. if you are going to continue drinking coffee/tea/ other caffinated beverages while on the stack i'd recommend makeing sure that you cut back ont hte caffin in the stack. Bascially you don't want to OD on caffine so just try to limit yourself to ~600mg/day, either pills or drinks or both, just don't go over, no one likes headaches and nausia.

Aspirin- Anticoagulative, analgesic drug. We all know what aspirin is used for, however long term low dose exposuer can lead to stomach ulcers(have not experianced this yet and hope to not). As part of the stack aspirin works to decrease the breakdown of Eph at an extracelluar level(i.e inthe bloodstream)

So the Aspirin and Caffine both act as blockers for the Ephedrine quarterback if you foolow the analogy.
    The dosage of the stack should be tailored to each individual as everyone is different. Mentioned above is that the recommended dosage for max results is ~75 mg of eph /day, however, not all people can tolerate this.

I took this dosage at 210lbs, and being a 5cup per day coffee drinker. Thus, my body had down regulated a large portion of my caffine receptors and i had alot of body for the aspirin and Eph to work over. So i did not feel the full effects of the stack like a person who drinks no coffee and started taking the same dosages. 200mg of caffine is about the equivilent to an XL Tim Hortons Coffee

One should work into whatever dosage feels good for them starting at maybe ~25mg /day for at least a week, then 50mg/day for the second week ect.(max ~75mg).

Time taken also matters as most people find that the ECA stack can reap havoc on the sleep cycle. I found the best for me was to take the first dose at about 6am, for by another at 1030-11 then another at 330-4, If taken after 4pm I found I had difficulty sleeping at 10pm.

Many people also report being irritable while on the Stack, I found I was especially irritable with my partner, which is out of character for me since i'm generally considered a very laid back person, thus i decreased my dosage to 2X per day and found that the problem was pretty much resolved. The irritability I feel is most likely due to the stimulant effects of both the epherdrine and the Caffine. I have spoken with several other people who reported the same effects and same resolution with the dialed back dose.

Other than the irritablity and the stimulant effects of the stack, I also found that I tended to sweat excessively during workouts, but I felt this was a small price for the results I've been getting.

Disclaimer- Dr_DC is NOT a Doctor. I do hold a biochem degree and felt that I should try to explain things in a touch more detail so that people actually know how the drugs they're taking work on their bodies at a cellular level. Start slow, listen to your body, enjoy the results. Peace and Love
    Last edited by Dr_DC; 10-20-2009 at 01:44 PM.

SweetStar067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is kinda old, but I figured I would just post here instead of starting a new one. I just ordered 10mg E and 200mg C, I've been reading that 25/200 3x a day is normal, but from what I've been reading on here it might be too much.

So just because I'm worried about overdoing it, how should I do it. I'm about 5'5 and 145 (female) Any help would be super appreciated

nickcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECA Stack 'side effects' - CPK blood levels

Originally Posted by gymrat416 View Post
    Are u excerising? Stressed?? ECA is a supplement, u must also workout and eat clean to see and get the true results of the stack! It works wonders for me and gives me plenty of energy through out my day and during my workouts. Also, you must drink plenty of water and keep yourself well hydrated. The problem maybe with your diet. Are you eatting enough calories? You must also eat, eat 5 times daily, lots of protein, shakes, and small healthy meals. Up your workout intensity as well and eat the right foods and also sleep at least 7 hrs a day.
    For anyone taking an ECA stack...

I would advise anyone taking an ECA stack to have routine blood tests to monitor CK or 'CPK' levels and 'AST' Liver levels-- these can become especially spiked and endanger your kidneys and liver. It is very important to stay extremely hydrated to keep these 'CK' and 'AST' levels at moderate levels. I recently found my levels to exceed their norms by 10 times! A normal level is around 300 for CPK and mine was over 3000!

Here's why my levels increased and were detected:

The stack will increase your chances of 'overworking' yourself by increasing your endurance AND it may decrease sensitivity to pain which can enable you to work out longer and at a higher intensity.

I was taking some blood work recently for some shooting pain in my groin area as it was very strained after a long 50 mile bike ride...During and After the ride, I felt on top of the world with no noticeable pain until a few days later...it seemed best to do some routine blood work since there were no physical signs of trouble.

nickcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Other than that...the ECA stack is performing great and the body fat is just melting away after combining low-intensity cardio, high protein diet, and bodybuilding with it!

RealPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Stay Thirsty my friends!!!

Originally Posted by barnetjs View Post
    I have taken it 25g E/200 caf/300(what ever a real asprin is) up to 3 times a day with NO problems. I can not even tell that I am taking it - except when it wears off I become VERY sleepy. EVERYONE is different my girlfriend took one full 25/200 and thought she was going to jump out of her skin. Start off w/ 1/2 and adjust from there.
    To eleviate feeling sleepy (crash) during the time you're body is off you're EC Stacks (Aspirin is not needed and can be dangerous if abused), A good idea would be to take your BCAA's before, during, and after workouts, it has no negative effect when combined, matterfact it is essential to any natural athlete's protein synthesis.

I take Controlled Lab's "Purple Wraath" and never looked back, that stuff is my alternative to steroids for extra push on weights and indurance on threads.

Here's my intake for the day, Whey Protein Powder, EC stacks, BCAA's and of course my 5 meals per day and that's it.

Cheers!!!!

kara111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please help!

I really want to take ECA Stack, but i don't know what dosage to take? (I'm 5'3) As I just got the name recommend to me by a friend. I don't know what website to buy and trust to get ECA Stack. I want to buy the tablets not the ingredients to it. Could someone kindly please help me find a good site that can be trust and has the right dosage for me? As it would be a great help for me to try and loose a bit more weight while training! And do you think ECA Stack is the best fat burner?

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kara111 View Post
    I really want to take ECA Stack, but i don't know what dosage to take? (I'm 5'3) As I just got the name recommend to me by a friend. I don't know what website to buy and trust to get ECA Stack. I want to buy the tablets not the ingredients to it. Could someone kindly please help me find a good site that can be trust and has the right dosage for me? As it would be a great help for me to try and loose a bit more weight while training! And do you think ECA Stack is the best fat burner?
    ECA is no longer legal in the US. The only way to take it is to buy the ingredients to make it yourself. IMO, ECA is the best fat burner. However, because it has so many side affects, it's hard to really recommend it. Best case scenario it helps you lose an extra 1/4 lb per week. Worst case scenario, you'll be a raving lunatic with heart palpitations.

When I was taking it earlier this year I took 1/2 tablet of Bronkaid with 100mg of caffeine, twice a day.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

kara111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what fat burner would you recommend

thanks it might be a bit extreme then for me then because i have read a lot of reviews with bad side effects. What fat burner would you recommend then for loosing fat but not becoming ripped just loosing weight, that you can just buy in tablets.

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kara111 View Post
    thanks it might be a bit extreme then for me then because i have read a lot of reviews with bad side effects. What fat burner would you recommend then for loosing fat but not becoming ripped just loosing weight, that you can just buy in tablets.
    None of them have been proven effective like ECA. Anyways, fat burning supps are only going to give you a *tiny* boost - there is nothing more effective at burning fat than eating right, lifting heavy and doing HIIT.

rale317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

eca dose

lol and here I thought taking this was low>>> 10x8mg E, 200mg C, 150mg A. Then 64mg E 200mg C half way through the day, and 64mg E with 5hrs togo in the day and still feel like i wanna up the dosage. I like to feel my hair growing!!! >

So true about lifting heaving and eating right too. So many girls now-a-days starve themselves and cycle for hours on hours and lose weight and muscle then in a few years when they stop and start eating normal, get insanely fat. Better to eat normal put a few hours a week into the weights and let your muscles do the fat burning for you
    Last edited by rale317; 10-04-2011 at 04:35 PM.

budstep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    IMO, ECA is the best fat burner. However, because it has so many side affects, it's hard to really recommend it. Best case scenario it helps you lose an extra 1/4 lb per week. Worst case scenario, you'll be a raving lunatic with heart palpitations.

None of them have been proven effective like ECA. Anyways, fat burning supps are only going to give you a *tiny* boost - there is nothing more effective at burning fat than eating right, lifting heavy and doing HIIT.
    Sorry, but no. I don't even know where to start; You begin saying how great it is (only at .25lb/week), but immediately jump to how many problems come along with it giving reason to not recommend it. Puzzling logic. The ECA combo is indeed safe, neither being nuero/cardio-toxic with proper dosage.

Dosage being:
    25mg Ephedrine (Bronkaid)
    200mg Caffeine
    81mg Aspirin [One really don't even need the Aspirin, the advantages have not been shown clinically.]

ANNNDDD:
    ECA at proper dosage has been proven effective as it is known to provide fat loss up to 15lbs in 2 weeks with moderate exercise with many reporting ~8lbs/week.

rale317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by budstep View Post
    Sorry, but no. I don't even know where to start; You begin saying how great it is (only at .25lb/week), but immediately jump to how many problems come along with it giving reason to not recommend it. Puzzling logic. The ECA combo is indeed safe, neither being nuero/cardio-toxic with proper dosage.

Dosage being:
    25mg Ephedrine (Bronkaid)
    200mg Caffeine
    81mg Aspirin [One really don't even need the Aspirin, the advantages have not been shown clinically.]

ANNNDDD:
    ECA at proper dosage has been proven effective as it is known to provide fat loss up to 15lbs in 2 weeks with moderate exercise with many reporting ~8lbs/week.

I think i read somewhere the reason for the aspirin is to inhibit your body from reacting to the "toxin ( foreign shiz in ur body)" to increase its effectiveness. I cant remember what it inhibits tho.. have to google it. Yeah i like how ppl are like OOOooooh ephedrine is soooo bad your heart will explode!!! the only reason dumbasses had a heart attack is cause they take 2000mg and go play some sport for 3 hrs.. yeah grats on heart attack tard.. Ive taken 200mg of E several time a day and maintained a normal heart rate throughout the day but i wasnt out sprinting laps around my office. just sitn there playn around on the computer.

lul budstep<< i see what u did thar
    Last edited by rale317; 10-04-2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: derp

faith80810 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow this thread is amazing

I do ( try my best) to work out routinely at least 5 days a week.
    mixture of weights, cardio, strength, and rep training.

I am not over weight
    I am consider competeing
    Im really just trying to bring out my cuts in my back, arms, legs, and abs.

I started the ECA stack a few weeks ago i do it x3 a day ECA 25mg/200mg/80mg
    I than toook out the asprin from the negitive feed backs I have been told?

anyone else think it is necessary to take the asprin? and also with the amount of "caffine' your taking in does anyone else
    notice it breaking your out? (acne) on face?

also will ECA be cancelled out by any other suppliments being taken?

caro25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to ?

hey i just purchased some ephedrine and rasberry ketones for my stack and was wondering how often am i supposed to take it is it weekly or daily ? ive heard your supposed to have breaks from it how often and when. thanks in advance for any response

Originally Posted by caro25 View Post
    hey i just purchased some ephedrine and rasberry ketones for my stack and was wondering how often am i supposed to take it is it weekly or daily ? ive heard your supposed to have breaks from it how often and when. thanks in advance for any response
    I take a Bronkaid in the am with my coffee, then another 4 hrs later with a 200mg caffeine tablet. I haven't cycled off of it for 4 weeks now, and I plan to continue until the end of May. The side-affects diminish with use, but supposedly the thermogenic properties do not. I only take it for the appetite suppression, I'm not certain how much it actually helps with fat loss.

I also do fasted cardio 2-3 times per week on an ECY stack, with no adverse reactions, but many people have experienced very poor response to that combination.

Sarasoda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECA stack'

I'm looking to start an ECA stack for the next few weeks, I'm 5'2 120lbs, I want to use it for fat loss , any one have reccomendations and suggestions? I eat well, have upped my cardio and weight train 5-6 days/week

Thanks fitfam

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sarasoda View Post
    I'm looking to start an ECA stack for the next few weeks, I'm 5'2 120lbs, I want to use it for fat loss , any one have reccomendations and suggestions? I eat well, have upped my cardio and weight train 5-6 days/week

Thanks fitfam
    Be careful with caffeine, and I really mean be careful. If you are taking a caff pill with it ensure that's your only other source of caffeine until you build up some tolerance, the energy/jitteriness can get the best of you.

Originally Posted by Sarasoda View Post

Thanks fitfam
    No need for the A part - that's only for obese people.

I've taken the stack for years, off and on. I am exquisitely sensitive to stimulants, but if you start REALLY SLOW, you can build up a tolerance without suffering any major side affects. And I do mean SLOW. Try a single 1/2 or even 1/4 dose in the am. Do that for a few days and see how it goes. Build up to a 1/2 dose, then a full dose. Then add a 1/2 dose around noon. Just go slowly. It works tremendously at killing appetite, and I find it to be a nice mental/energy boost. However, as I hope you already know, it is not going to make or break your diet. Simply a small tool in your overall arsenal. As always, if your diet and routine are not already solid, this won't fix it.

No need to cycle off and on, while the affects become less noticeable over time, the thermogenic properties continue.

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No need for the A part - that's only for obese people.

I've taken the stack for years, off and on. I am exquisitely sensitive to stimulants, but if you start REALLY SLOW, you can build up a tolerance without suffering any major side affects. And I do mean SLOW. Try a single 1/2 or even 1/4 dose in the am. Do that for a few days and see how it goes. Build up to a 1/2 dose, then a full dose. Then add a 1/2 dose around noon. Just go slowly. It works tremendously at killing appetite, and I find it to be a nice mental/energy boost. However, as I hope you already know, it is not going to make or break your diet. Simply a small tool in your overall arsenal. As always, if your diet and routine are not already solid, this won't fix it.

No need to cycle off and on, while the affects become less noticeable over time, the thermogenic properties continue.
    I too am SUPER sensitive to stims, I've tried a ton, even pre workouts make me feel like crap. I'm about to do a RFL run, and he recommends taking an ECA stack. I just figured I'd have to skip this part of the program, but since you react just like I do to stims and were able to do EC, that gives me hope!

cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdawtrey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went to go buy an EC stack yesterday and was talked out of it by the salesperson saying that everyone experiences hair loss. Has anyone come across this side effect?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by cdawtrey View Post
    I went to go buy an EC stack yesterday and was talked out of it by the salesperson saying that everyone experiences hair loss. Has anyone come across this side effect?

Thanks!
    He's an idiot. No, no hair loss. It's caffeine and a bronchodiltor. Why would that make your hair fall out?

zyzzgeneration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Warning

Originally Posted by katielead130 View Post
    do u think i should half the caps or stop taking them all together?? thanks for replying to me by the way also do u take 25g 3times per day? or do u take 2 caps making it 50g per dose??
    You should have done WAY more research before starting this stack. I suggest stop taking it. Sell it to someone else. And READ AND STUDY before trying anything like eca stack.

zyzzgeneration has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by caro25 View Post
    I take and eca stack at 10 2 and 6. If that helps.

Thebeesknees1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question worried

my brother (24yrs.old) threw up almost 10 minutes after taking this, I have a head ache and feel very nauseous and sleepy. No enerygy I just feel sick

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thebeesknees1 View Post
    my brother (24yrs.old) threw up almost 10 minutes after taking this, I have a head ache and feel very nauseous and sleepy. No enerygy I just feel sick

You probably started with the dosage too high
    And you need to drink a TON of water while on this stack

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    A thermometer is a pretty valuable tool for an EC stack. Establish your baseline body temp, start your EC cycle, and track your body temp. When it starts regressing toward your established baseline you cycle off and take a break. Helps solve the "how long should I take it?" problem.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    A thermometer is a pretty valuable tool for an EC stack. Establish your baseline body temp, start your EC cycle, and track your body temp. When it starts regressing toward your established baseline you cycle off and take a break. Helps solve the "how long should I take it?" problem.
    Why would you cycle off? The thermogenic properties continue indefinitely even after the side affects diminish.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    i
    Why would you cycle off? The thermogenic properties continue indefinitely even after the side affects diminish.
    B2 adrenergic down-regulation does occur with it (though to a lesser extent than w/ salbutamol or clenbuterol). It's also nice to get a break from the elevated blood pressure.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.