hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Splitting of sets

Instead of completing your four sets per exercise, does it makes any difference if you insert another exercise in between the four sets?
    Like, doing one set of squat and then moving on to one set of sumo squat. And vice versa.
    I usually have the whole weight section to myself and I prefer doing this rather than taking a one minute break doing nothing
    Which one is better?

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do one movement at a time, unless youre doing super sets but doesnt sound like thats what you mean
    IG: kenneth_prime

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hasinutella View Post
    Instead of completing your four sets per exercise, does it makes any difference if you insert another exercise in between the four sets?
    Like, doing one set of squat and then moving on to one set of sumo squat. And vice versa.
    I usually have the whole weight section to myself and I prefer doing this rather than taking a one minute break doing nothing
    Which one is better?
    Well, the one minute break is intended to let your muscles recover enough to perform the next set. If you superset with sumo squats you will impede on that and most certainly have to lower your working weights for both exercises. While some people do superset with similar exercises (I think it has a different name though) generally a superset is with two exercises that for the most part hit different areas (e.g. leg extension / leg curl).

Long story short: You could do your sets that way, but I wouldn't unless you have a training-specific reason to do so.

hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got it, thanks guys!