Thread: Breast lump

poksam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breast lump

I have been taking Scitec 100% Whey Isolate. It contains phenylalanine. Ever since I started taking it, I've noticed a lump growing under my right nipple. My left one is completely fine. The lump hurts when I press it down. I read that phenylalanine, which is a component of aspartame, might be responsible for causing this cancerous growth. Do you have any information regarding this? Thank you.

Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe Gyno(Gynecomastia), but from a protein supp.???
    *Old Skool Misc Crew*

jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtmOBX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by poksam
    I have been taking Scitec 100% Whey Isolate. It contains phenylalanine. Ever since I started taking it, I've noticed a lump growing under my right nipple. My left one is completely fine. The lump hurts when I press it down. I read that phenylalanine, which is a component of aspartame, might be responsible for causing this cancerous growth. Do you have any information regarding this? Thank you.
    I would doubt that the phenylalanine is causing you to have breast cancer, you would have to haved consumed an enormous amount of it over an extended period of time.

How old are you? Because gynecomastia can occur in males at the time of puberty (think it mostly becomes noticeable around the ages of 15-16.)

robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How old are you?
    How long has it been there?
    Does the nipple itch or dry out sometimes?
    Does fluid come out of it (nipple) if you squeeze it?

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, you're a dude, right?

GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GTv8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First, if you have a lump growing, stop asking questions to people on the internet and see a doctor.

Second, it is highly doubtfully this is the result of whey protein.

Third, just because it is a lump does not mean it is cancerous. Have you have this medically tested?

ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ADG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its not gonna develop that fast

If you are in puberty, I used to get lumps in my nipples too.. They felt like rocks.

Go see a doctor.

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GTv8
    First, if you have a lump growing, stop asking questions to people on the internet and see a doctor.
    Listen to this man please. Don't mess around with stuff like this.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

thanks for the advice so far. but anyway i'm 16, and the reason i suspect its the supplement is because the lump appeared approx. when i started taking the supplement. i dont know if its due to puberty or anything but the last time i grew taller was 2 years ago. i did see a doctor and she referred me to the hospital, but she suspects that the supplement is causing this growth. to those of you who have experienced gyno, do the lumps hurt when pressed? mine hurt like hell when pressed and its only on the right somehow.

robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) robbah99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, lumps hurt a lot.

Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me too....

I am almost 22 years old, and I have had these lumps since I was about 13 or 14. At first i thought I had cancer or something!

But from what I learned, my father had them and I also have a friend who had ONE nipple affected.

Basically, my father and friend have had surgery to remove their lumps. I went to the doctor years ago, and they said they will go away with time, and they don't even do surgery on the lumps anymore!

Needless to say, it has been close to 10 years and they still have not gone away!

Should I just see a different doctor? Or is it true that they don't do surgery to remove the lumps any longer?

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need to answer sumguy's question. Are you male or female?
    Your post makes it sound as if you are male and everyone is assuming that is the case.

This sounds like gyno brought on by puberty. If your doctor thinks a protein supplement caused this then you should find a new doctor. She should refer you to an endocrinologist because she obviously does not have the expertise to deal with this issue.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zesty
    I am almost 22 years old, and I have had these lumps since I was about 13 or 14. At first i thought I had cancer or something!

But from what I learned, my father had them and I also have a friend who had ONE nipple affected.

Basically, my father and friend have had surgery to remove their lumps. I went to the doctor years ago, and they said they will go away with time, and they don't even do surgery on the lumps anymore!

Needless to say, it has been close to 10 years and they still have not gone away!

Should I just see a different doctor? Or is it true that they don't do surgery to remove the lumps any longer?
    Go see an endocrinologist. They feel more comfortable trying off label drug therapies for gyno treatment.

fork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your doctor thinks protein caused a lump under your nipple, GET A NEW DOCTOR, the only thing protein will cause is hard poop

LOL yes i am male. its not the protein that caused the lump per se, its the presence of phenylalanine, a component of aspartame (which protein powders contain a lot) tt caused the lump. Check out the link below. The doctor says she might put a needle into the lump to check out the tissue. Sounds like a lot of pain, considering how much it hurts already.

http://www.sweetpoison.com/phenylalanine.html

LOL yes i am male. its not the protein that caused the lump per se, its the presence of phenylalanine, a component of aspartame (which protein powders contain a lot) tt caused the lump. Check out the link below. The doctor says she might put a needle into the lump to check out the tissue. Sounds like a lot of pain, considering how much it hurts already.

http://www.sweetpoison.com/phenylalanine.html
    Please do not believe everything you read on the internet. Especially from the foil hat crowd that seems to find a home there.
    The phenylalanine in your protein powder is part of whole protein. It is not added as an uncoupled amino.

That stupid website you link to even uses a 30 year old encyclopedia reference as proof. Lots of things have changed in 30 years and our knowledge of physiology, metabolism, and nutrition are far greater today than 30 years ago.

Stop speculating and go see an edocrinologist.

Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zesty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks freakie!

One more question(sorry to hijack), but would having the gyno for this long(8+ years) afect the treatment of it? Like, is it harder to get rid of now that it's been so long?

Thanks a bunch for the feedback, I will for sure see an endocrinologist. Thanks again. This is a sensistive subject for me.

KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000) KD1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    The doctor says she might put a needle into the lump to check out the tissue. Sounds like a lot of pain, considering how much it hurts already.
    Dont wimp out, let the doc biopsy it. They will make you as comfortable as possible, probably numb up the area first.

If not, just remember its necessary to treat you and deal with it. I had some very tough pain from bone surgery and I couldent take pain killers, enough pain to make me near constantly nautious for several days. You can get through a biopsy trust me.

forgive my ignorace, but how does a biopsy go?

forgive my ignorace, but how does a biopsy go?
    They extract tissue from the growth and then examine it. That's what the needle is for.

CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CourtneyD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    (I haven't read all of the posts, so forgive me if I'm repeating anyone.)

Men can get breast cancer, too, so the "You're a dude, right?" question is moot.

Cancerous lumps don't usually hurt, so don't get yourself too freaked out.

Go to a doctor to be sure. That's what insurance is for.

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I recommend two things.

1 - quit the product immediately.

2 - sprint to the nearest licensed physician and seek help immediately.

Registered User mohammedabusale's Avatar
    mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mohammedabusale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by poksam View Post
    i just had a lump under my left nipple i visited the doctor first thing he asked was , do you take bodybuilding supplements . i did an ultra sound nothing dangerous was showing but the results where from supplements

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy crap an 11 year bump
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by poksam View Post

GO SEE A DOCTOR... nothing else should be in a response here other than that.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by aman88 View Post
    GO SEE A DOCTOR... nothing else should be in a response here other than that.
    You should go with the OP and stop by the Eye Doctor on the way...
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you bumped this old thread to add:

Originally Posted by mohammedabusale View Post
    ... i did an ultra sound nothing dangerous was showing but the results where from supplements
    ^^ that doesn't even make sense. If the US showed nothing dangerous then how can the conclusion be that this was caused by the supplement?

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    You should go with the OP and stop by the Eye Doctor on the way...
    Instagram - @dougefresh093