TerminalEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How does my cut diet look?

I am cutting up for a cruise in Feb 08; I hit the gym 6 out of 7 days w/a combo of cardio in the morning and lifting during lunch hours. FYI, my gym is at work and in my basement. Oh and I forgot to mention last week I started a E.C. stack (25E/200C twice a day); working great as I've already lost some lbs! My day is as follows:

Wake up at 4:20AM
    Eat a banana on the way to the gym; arriving at 5:30AM
    45 minutes of cardio; mixed days of fast walking; HITT, or plain running
    Usually do several rounds of pullups and weighted dips

7AM Arrive at my desk and do a protein shake 36 grams protein
    9AM String cheese
    11AM Grilled chicken breast - 4oz, 1/2 cup green beans, 1/2 cup corn
    12PM - 1PM Lifting at the gym
    2PM Grilled chicken breast - 4oz, 1/2 cup green beans, 1/2 cup corn
    4PM protein shake 36 grams protein
    5:30PM Dinner usually grilled chicken or grilled pork chop w/green beans

Should I add another protein shake in the evening or what are some other foods that I can throw in?

Here is my breakdown via FitDay for the last 7 days

Thanks!
    Last edited by TerminalEntry; 12-02-2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Added EC stack info

bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Add in something b4 bed, have something like cottage cheese and pb, a combo of protein and fats. I'd switch your 2 and 4pm meals around, a shake might be more beneficial if taken directly after training, throw in some carbs like a banana. If you don't want the extra carbs, take the corn out and have just the chicken and green beans at 4. I'd say sip half of your 7AM protein shake b4 u do the cardio, you want some protein in there after a whole night of sleep.