Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)

Nutritional information of kobe beef...

I know, I know... but I cannot find this anywhere (google search), and I was wondering if anyone else can point me in the direction of a site where I can obtain this info (or, even better, has it on hand).
    Thanks!
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you have the oppurtunity to eat kobe beef, don't even worry about the calories..its such a delicacy.

but its probably pretty high, I think it is the fattiest beef there is.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    if you have the oppurtunity to eat kobe beef, don't even worry about the calories..its such a delicacy.

but its probably pretty high, I think it is the fattiest beef there is.
    Well, yes... just trynna fit the rest of my macros around it.
    I bet it will be phenominal when I have some (this week, my family got a chance to buy some!)
    KARMA; reps for life:
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the bristol farms by my house has groud kobe beef for 22 bucks a pound. im thinking kobe burgers next weekend
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would imagine the calories are comparable to foie gras. You're talking high fat and moderate protein, so it's going to be high in calories.

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    the bristol farms by my house has groud kobe beef for 22 bucks a pound. im thinking kobe burgers next weekend
    You might as well buy cheap, lean ground beef if you're making burgers. Kobe is all about the fatty marble texture, so you have to eat it in steaks and seer the meat for only a few minutes. Otherwise you're burning up all that delicious fat (and money).

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    Well, yes... just trynna fit the rest of my macros around it.
    I bet it will be phenominal when I have some (this week, my family got a chance to buy some!)
    please don't spotty, just see it as a special occasion, and go over calories.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    I would imagine the calories are comparable to foie gras. You're talking high fat and moderate protein, so it's going to be high in calories.

You might as well buy cheap, lean ground beef if you're making burgers. Kobe is all about the fatty marble texture, so you have to eat it in steaks and seer the meat for only a few minutes. Otherwise you're burning up all that delicious fat (and money).
    I hear it has 3x the polyunsaturated fat and a fraction of the saturated fat of regular beef of the same fat content.
    That's all I can find...
    KARMA; reps for life:

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    I hear it has 3x the polyunsaturated fat and a fraction of the saturated fat of regular beef of the same fat content.
    That's all I can find...
    Mmm, that looks delicious. The only thing you should be concerned about, Spotty, is describing to us how awesome kobe beef tastes.

Just reporting back (it was actually not that fatty... it was ground, Wagyu, it looked about as fatty as the ground chuck at the same market, actually)...
    We had burgers (but I ate mine sans condiments/bun)... YUM. Closest thing I've had is actually buffalo, but more tender.
    Now, it wasn't from Japan or anything, so it wasn't "top grade kobe beef", but it was really good!!!
    And I did actually find some nutritional information (based on already-made patties, so it's sort of if-fy)... a lot of fat, but not so much saturated (compared to 85/15 regular beef).
    Mmm. Now, unfortunately, going back to ground sirloin will be tough...
    KARMA; reps for life: