deepakd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PLz Help: Best Routine for Mass/Size-> HST or DFHT orMax-OT???

GUys,

I have been trying to incease my mass/size
    I am 30yrs/5'10''/150lbs. My goal is to increase muscle mass by 10lbs
    within 8 weeks.
    Now, I am not a complete newbie as I have been working out without much knowledge on/off for quite sometime.
    Also, I understand the importance of good diet when it comes to bulking.
    I am on CEE(O-THunder) + ON Whey.
    Plz help me which is the best routine for mass/size gain?
    Here are few I heard/read about:

HST
    DFHT
    Undulating....??
    Max-OT ??

I need to work-out 3 days/week and I want to go low on cardio at this time as my main goal is mass primarily.

This bb.comhas been tremendouly helpful to me in every-way like I buy all my stuffs from bb.com , knowledge for workout/nutrition etc.
    Thanks a lot to all of you.
    I am looking forward for your help make a good routine I need to start from Monday ie Sept-26-2005 and I have time till Nov-5-2005.
    From Nov-16 onwards I would be on vacation for nearly 4 weeks.

Thanks

DD

shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hst
    "Not only do flexible hip flexors help you get "deep in the hole" while squatting, the same holds true for really good sex!" - Joe DeFranco
    "But donīt focuse on the weight too much. Itīs only a number..." -Boris Kleine
    "I like the mass monsters myself if I wanted to see pussies I'd watch survivor". - InTheShadows
    hypertrophy-specific.com
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its really impossible to tell someone what routine is gonna be the best for them. The best thing to do is try something, give it your all, eat right, and rest. You are bound to grow if you do all these things. Maybe you would have gained another 1lb of muscle if you did program XYZ instead of program ABC, but the most important thing is to get in the gym with a solid routine and stick with it.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Originally Posted by RipStone
    Its really impossible to tell someone what routine is gonna be the best for them. The best thing to do is try something, give it your all, eat right, and rest. You are bound to grow if you do all these things. Maybe you would have gained another 1lb of muscle if you did program XYZ instead of program ABC, but the most important thing is to get in the gym with a solid routine and stick with it.

THanks RipStone,
    I agree with you completely.
    For the last 45 days I have been doing some random but little heavy 3/4 days lifting and i gained nearly 3/4 lbs of muscle mass
    Now I want to take it to new level , have a good approach and routine and follow it religiously
    I am inclining towards hst

Thanks

DD

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I gained 10 lbs in 8 weeks of DFHT (with deloading). And good strength to boot.
    I gained a couple pounds after 8 weeks of HST, and no strength.

Just my two cents. Give both a go sooner or later.

shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shwaym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    got any links to DFHT? ive heard of it but ive never read an article on it
    "Not only do flexible hip flexors help you get "deep in the hole" while squatting, the same holds true for really good sex!" - Joe DeFranco
    "I like the mass monsters myself if I wanted to see pussies I'd watch survivor". - InTheShadows
    hypertrophy-specific.com

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by shwaym
    got any links to DFHT? ive heard of it but ive never read an article on it
    its a 2 part article...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/core9.htm
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Thumbs up

thanks for the link
    hypertrophy-specific.com

Guys

Thanks a lot for all your inputs
    I have decided on HST and alreayd started working on it.

I wont make journal as my wieghts are quite low :-( to type in
    but i would keep you all updated
    I like the idea of full body workout though

Thanks

DD