BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Does coffee make you feel hungry at night?

I find if I drink coffe during the day like 3 cups I get a big appetite at bed time...

fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatman_jacob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have found that it does that too. I am not sure why though. I think it may be the caffine sucking all the stuff out of your system. I dont know. I just drink mine straight black. I dont know how you drink yours...that could have something to do w/ it.
    There is only one way to secure failure ..... not trying.

"For i know the plans i have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

~Jeremiah 29:11~

BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigChiefRocka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Could it be withdraw?

biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Caffeine blunts your hunger and you probably end up eating less during the day. The effect wears off towards night time...

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone else find coffee makes you have to go #2

LickMySpheres has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    not really, i poop once every 7 days....

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I drink tea, and I find it can actually help with appetite. Maybe these night-time hunger pangs are caused by starving yourself during the day.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, I'm wierd and eating lots of veg makes me even more hungier, I don't know why.

Coffee, I don't drink it often but it doesn't make me feel hungry at all, and tea helps my hunger.

LickMySpheres has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does the type of tea matter?

buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buttaflap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for some reason coffee only tastes GREAT in the anytime before noon.
    Once noon hits it blows.
    Moderation is folly. All or nothing.

Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LickMySpheres
    Does the type of tea matter?
    Not really, they all provide caffeine.
    But green tea is said to have antioxidants which help prevent heart disease and bowel cancer, and can help fat burning if drunk regularly, and black tea is known for having the most antixoxidants (health-giving properties).

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---

Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Other way around mate. Green tea has more than Black tea. Black tea (standard tea) is the most fermented and it loses a lot of its antioxidants from it, but it still helps with blood circulation and a few other things, it's my main drink. Green tea has those antioxidants you mentioned and White tea is even better than Green tea, but it's only found on specifc times through the year and its a bit dearer, not bad stuff.

The caffine in Green tea is very very low, where Black tea has much more.

Speaking of tea, gonna get a cup now.

Originally Posted by Stand Ablaze
    Other way around mate. Green tea has more than Black tea. Black tea (standard tea) is the most fermented and it loses a lot of its antioxidants from it, but it still helps with blood circulation and a few other things, it's my main drink. Green tea has those antioxidants you mentioned and White tea is even better than Green tea, but it's only found on specifc times through the year and its a bit dearer, not bad stuff.

The caffine in Green tea is very very low, where Black tea has much more.

Speaking of tea, gonna get a cup now.
    I wasn't talking about standard tea, there's a different, stronger black tea around, it's also called "oolong" tea.

---

Oh, right, no bother.

As far as I remember but Green tea is still better for anti oxidants than Oolong and white tea is better than both.

dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LickMySpheres
    not really, i poop once every 7 days....

i hope that was a jk
    Post clever signature here.....

anybody with 50+ reps feel free to give me one....

MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Stand Ablaze
    No, I'm wierd and eating lots of veg makes me even more hungier, I don't know why.
    same here
    Supplement free,
    healthy eater.