rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

this weeks weigh in i broke into the 320's

ive been strugglin trying to keep my cals higher and higher, i think i hit a plateau, i weight in the saturday before and was 334, i weighed in today and i was 329

taking it 10 at a time!
    heaviest point of my life 2004 371lbs
    January 1st 09 -332lbs
    current weight- 247lbs
    goal- six pack

Eat to live, dont live to eat.

A man who thinks he can, and a man who thinks he cant are both right... which one are you?

There are two types of people in this world- talkers and doers

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah you are going to keep losing weight fast fast fast at first. At your weight you've probably (are/been) holding on to a good 30 or more lbs of "water weight". Another strange phenonoma we experience when that over weight is 'intramuscular fat'. Intramuscular fat will be the first to be burned off and it will burn off / out pretty fast. (as you get lighter you will find that your muscles become more dense/hard, this is because your muscles are burning the fat that was being held inside of them).

Keep up the great work brother. I will tell you from experience, that if you just stick with it, and truely make it a lifestyle, one day you'll wake up and say "Wow, I can't imagine ever being over 300lbs, was I really that big?". Keep on keeping on
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

enfcer0374 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep up the good work... I dont know how low you want to get but I know it is a long road... I just took a week off of the diet myself to give me a break I had lost 30lbs in a little over a month and a half... dont go to fast or you will burn yourself out...I know I was getting burnt real quick.

KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KishanS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man congrats! You've been working really hard and it showing. Just remember the next time you want to cheat, try to substitute it for clean food. For example, you want chocolate or something sweet? Drink a protein shake instead.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/i-lost-weight-kishan-shah_n_1900533.html

rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rolledthatho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    will do guys!

also skel, the first 30 lbs came off pretty quick like you were referring to, but at 330 i hit a plateau, all while keeping my cals up so my metab. didnt crash, i think it was my bodys way of saying "let me catch up"...."wait wait, READY AGAIN!"

anyway to answer the question above, im not sure how much i wanna lose either, i will be ecstatic by the time i hit 220. but im sure it wont be a quitting point for me, ive always been pretty strong, with a good build, so i think i could get down to about 185-190, and try to get as lean as possible/let my skin fix itsself then bulk... but those are LONG and FAR plans, right now its just me, a healthier diet, excersize and 10lbs at a time
    heaviest point of my life 2004 371lbs
    January 1st 09 -332lbs
    current weight- 247lbs
    goal- six pack

Eat to live, dont live to eat.

A man who thinks he can, and a man who thinks he cant are both right... which one are you?

There are two types of people in this world- talkers and doers