chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Casein or Whey for me?

hey guys,

At the moment Im using ON Strawberry 100% Whey (tastes like **** - at least I think so). Firstly, Im aware that Whey digests reaaaaally quickly, so having a plain whey shake before bed is almost pointless. Im currently at 136lbs and (obviously) want to gain mass.
    Im using the whey at the moment twice a day: between breakfast and lunch and post-workout. I combine it with a MRP shake to dampen the taste and add calories.

Would it make more sense for me to buy a Casein Protien then and have that before bed? Also, do casien proteins in general taste better than whey?

What im currently eating:

Breakfast
    ---------
    Oats (w 2% milk)
    Multi-vitamin

Brunch
    -------
    MRP (around 420 calories) with ON Whey shake (110 calories)

Lunch
    ------
    2 Chicken Breasts with 2 baked potatos
    1 Fruit

Post-workout or 2 hours before supper
    -------------------------------------
    Another MRP (around 420 calories) with ON Whey shake (110 calories)

Supper
    -------
    Whatever mama's making It's usually healthy though.
    Some veggies on the side

Before bed
    ----------
    1 Flaxseed tab
    Still a bit unsure about this one. Havent been too consistent with this meal lately cause Im unsure what to eat and I cant bare the taste of the Whey on its own.

firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chopsky
    hey guys,

Firstly, Im aware that Whey digests reaaaaally quickly, so having a plain whey shake before bed is almost pointless.
    you just answered your own question
    goal: 200 pounds @ 9% bf

***superdrol cycle coming soon to a log near you***

chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chopsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, but the second question was, does Casein generally taste better than Whey?

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ON Vanilla Casien tastes damn good with milk, IMO.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not sure
    But why not eat some cottage cheese before bed

Also, you need a protein source for breakfast in addition to your current food
    /M\

Who's High Pitch

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_downey50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    ON Vanilla Casien tastes damn good with milk, IMO.
    Please tell me you're joking lol.

One scoop vanilla ON Casein + 16 oz. skim milk + 1 tbsp. vanilla extract = almost bearable.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by j_downey50
    Please tell me you're joking lol.

One scoop vanilla ON Casein + 16 oz. skim milk + 1 tbsp. vanilla extract = almost bearable.
    I love it
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    I love it
    oh that sig!!