Closed Thread
    KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Sean Taylor fans

4 people were caught so far
    http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...d=16112&z=3&p=

his own siblings maybe involved wtf!
    http://www.winknews.com/news/local/11969961.html#

wow some of them been in his house for his sister's b-day party
    http://www.miamiherald.com/1246/story/326903.html

Last edited by KrnZippo; 11-30-2007 at 07:27 PM.

Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Epictetus  IV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good. fcukin delinquents. they need to go to federal ass-pound prison for a LONG time...

IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stupid kids did it...so sad..they have whats coming to them.

KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrnZippo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    should i post the myspace of these guys?

That was super heavy.. FMCMuscle's Avatar
    FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FMCMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes

Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockwilder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stupid ass nuckleheads, they're gunna get whats comin to them.
    The Miseducation of Rockwilder
    EB x Dez x Hardy

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ****ing punk bitches need to be killed too. Sean Taylor was a future hall of famer, and he was with LaRon Landry, so that backfield was going to be SOOOOO wicked. I was looking forward to the next few years Now he's gone I liked Taylor. He was the epitome of what football playing should be about(besides late hits).
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    ****ing punk bitches need to be killed too. Sean Taylor was a future hall of famer, and he was with LaRon Landry, so that backfield was going to be SOOOOO wicked. I was looking forward to the next few years Now he's gone I liked Taylor. He was the epitome of what football playing should be about(besides late hits).
    as a Redskin fan myself i was so excited to see what the 2 of those can do together in the back field... Sean almost covered the whole back field alone and once LaRon got better after his lil rookie mistakes they would have been a sickkkk combo.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KrnZippo View Post
    as a Redskin fan myself i was so excited to see what the 2 of those can do together in the back field... Sean almost covered the whole back field alone and once LaRon got better after his lil rookie mistakes they would have been a sickkkk combo.
    I played against Landry when I was a sophmore when he was at Hahnville Highschool, so I was very excited to see him stack up with Taylor, because after he got better they would've been unstoppable and would've put the sickest hits on everyone. I thought they were going to bring back hard hitting . May Taylor RIP
    AcetylCoA gets reps

I played against Landry when I was a sophmore when he was at Hahnville Highschool, so I was very excited to see him stack up with Taylor, because after he got better they would've been unstoppable and would've put the sickest hits on everyone. I thought they were going to bring back hard hitting . May Taylor RIP
    lol only person i went to High School with is Derrick Williams. he was the #1 pick for college in 05 and now playing for Penn State. i hope he does big things in the NFL.

Originally Posted by KrnZippo View Post
    lol only person i went to High School with is Derrick Williams. he was the #1 pick for college in 05 and now playing for Penn State. i hope he does big things in the NFL.
    I know who you're talking about. I was on opposite team when we played Landry, and he ran me over a few times. He's awesome. God... I sure wish they could've kept playing together ****ing ignorant thieves.

I've played football with Ryan Perrilloux since I was 8ish, and he was the top prospect in '05, so you're lying
    AcetylCoA gets reps

I know who you're talking about. I was on opposite team when we played Landry, and he ran me over a few times. He's awesome. God... I sure wish they could've kept playing together ****ing ignorant thieves.

I've played football with Ryan Perrilloux since I was 8ish, and he was the top prospect in '05, so you're lying
    lol we're both liars! i thought Derrick Williams was #1 but he wasn't.
    according to http://www.scout.com/ he was Pos Rank: #3. and the guy you named was Pos Rank: #2