Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000)

Question How to respond to this text "Not Friendzoned, but '2nd choice'"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140980451
    Basically, my relationship with this girl is :
    I don't wanna write everything out, so I'll do a quick outline:

I hit on girl
    Girl flirts back, but not show strong signals in my favor, does not deny me
    I continue hitting on girl for fun, don't expect much
    She comes out with "I've been talking to someone for 3 months" (they aren't bf/gf)
    To continue flirting, I give her a "due date" for when this guy should ask her out, if he doesn't, I'll "step up my game"
    Due date comes and I'm counting down til midnight when his time is up.
    As soon as it hits midnight I quit texting
    Finals end, she goes home, and I go home a few days after. (I live in Texas, Go to school in NJ)
    A few days later she initiates text convo, she does this for the next 3 or so convos.
    We talk everyday for about a week, then I cut it off and start talking to her every other day.
    After a while of her telling me that she won't go on a date with me because she "has a guy", I convince her to go on a date to see if we 'click'
    3 days ago I said something and questioned her feelings for me.
    2 days ago she sends me:
    "Okay heres the way it is: your not necessarily "friend zoned" but anyway i put it your my second choice, the other guy is first"
    Yesterday she sends me: "So you never answered me yesterday..."
    I still haven't answered her. lol

I didn't really expect to be her #1 choice, as we still have not hung out (I'm not back at school yet), but I have no idea how to reply/act to this text.

jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cut contact

YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jreach View Post
    cut contact
    Lol bro, I'm not wanting to cut it with this girl.
    As I said earlier, I didn't expect to be her #1, we have not hung out yet - why would I be her #1?

Any serious responses other than the cookie-cutter answers?

auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50) auburnrunner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ignore her. Srs.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You still want to get with her after she just said you are second best? LOLOLOL
    Cut contact, find a different chick.

Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    You still want to get with her after she just said you are second best? LOLOLOL
    Cut contact, find a different chick.
    God ya'll are literally retarded today. No surprise that every single one of ya'll suggesting the same thing are measly reps.

I have not hung out with her. I went into this knowing that I had competition (that she hangs out with on the regular).
    Use some logic for once in your misc career: Why would I be her #1? The answer is that there is no reason that I would be number one, so why would I be mad at her that she said that?

We have plans to hang out, when that happens I am positive she won't like this other guy anymore, as I'm already rising in ranks by JUST texting (which I suck at). If I am still #2 after this date then yes, cutting contact will be the right choice.

Basically, what the question is, how do I answer this text, and then create the most attraction, all at the same time maintaining the future 'date.'
    She texts me first 80% of the time (which shows me that she may just be playing games with this text).

If you are a virgin and/or never been in a serious relationship, do not answer this. As you do not have enough experience to tell me the optimal actions to take.
    You being on the Misc is not enough credibility to accurately advise on a somewhat unique situation.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YoBroseidon View Post
    God ya'll are literally retarded today. No surprise that every single one of ya'll suggesting the same thing are measly reps.

I have not hung out with her. I went into this knowing that I had competition (that she hangs out with on the regular).
    Use some logic for once in your misc career: Why would I be her #1? The answer is that there is no reason that I would be number one, so why would I be mad at her that she said that?

We have plans to hang out, when that happens I am positive she won't like this other guy anymore, as I'm already rising in ranks by JUST texting (which I suck at). If I am still #2 after this date then yes, cutting contact will be the right choice.

Basically, what the question is, how do I answer this text, and then create the most attraction, all at the same time maintaining the future 'date.'
    She texts me first 80% of the time (which shows me that she may just be playing games with this text).

If you are a virgin and/or never been in a serious relationship, do not answer this. As you do not have enough experience to tell me the optimal actions to take.
    You being on the Misc is not enough credibility to accurately advise on a somewhat unique situation.

cliffs: OP gets butt hurt when people give him advice he don't want.

You chasing this girl has literally caused her to casually disrespect you. "I'm a beautiful, special snowflake and you're lucky to be #2 in line. You can start by picking up my shopping."

No guy with a brain would want to be working from this frame of getting her approval. You force her to sht or get off the pot. Date: yes? no? Well I'm off to wheel another chick, see you.

I loled at how you keep mentioning that you havent been on a date yet. Well, thats the whole damn point isnt it? You arent going to.....She's using you for attention. Which you seem to be happy with.

Notice how the first time you didnt respond to her text, it made her uneasy... "Where's my attention toy? Where's my little puppy?" Yeah thats pretty close to her thought process.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Forever Dreamer Bulking JJammiNN's Avatar
    JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000) JJammiNN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by YoBroseidon View Post
    Lol bro, I'm not wanting to cut it with this girl.
    As I said earlier, I didn't expect to be her #1, we have not hung out yet - why would I be her #1?

Any serious responses other than the cookie-cutter answers?
    cookie-cut all contact. (srs)

She already sees you as second best so you're fighting an uphill battle.

If you really want to try to be her numero uno then just be straightforward and ask her to do something when you're in the same city. If she declines then disregard. She seems to just want attention.

DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaGhoul will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She'll always look at you as #2 if you continue to stick around. Even if they don't work out, she could find someone else and keep you #2. Never take a girl's word for that stuff. They change their mind every second. Put her in the backburner and pursue other girls. If she comes back to you, it's your choice if you wanna be with her.
    I ALWAYS RAPE back if you leave REP BACK on comment!!

*** NEW JERSEY CREW 908 ***

njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500) njkid123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    What school do you go to

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DaGhoul View Post
    She'll always look at you as #2 if you continue to stick around. Even if they don't work out, she could find someone else and keep you #2. Never take a girl's word for that stuff. They change their mind every second. Put her in the backburner and pursue other girls. If she comes back to you, it's your choice if you wanna be with her.
    "sorry...you're my #3 now..I met two other girls."
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    cliffs: OP gets butt hurt when people give him advice he don't want.

You chasing this girl has literally caused her to casually disrespect you. "I'm a beautiful, special snowflake and you're lucky to be #2 in line. You can start by picking up my shopping."

No guy with a brain would want to be working from this frame of getting her approval. You force her to sht or get off the pot. Date: yes? no? Well I'm off to wheel another chick, see you.

I loled at how you keep mentioning that you havent been on a date yet. Well, thats the whole damn point isnt it? You arent going to.....She's using you for attention. Which you seem to be happy with.

Notice how the first time you didnt respond to her text, it made her uneasy... "Where's my attention toy? Where's my little puppy?" Yeah thats pretty close to her thought process.
    Strong selective reading/assumptions.

1. Date has not been had yet since there has been no chance for a date.
    2. Date is planned.
    3. She texts first 80% of the time.
    4. I usually wait 1-2 hours before answering her initial texts, and 10 mins+ for all subsequent texts, all the while her answering immediately.
    5. This is not the first time I have not answered her text.
    6. Cutting contact at this point makes me look like a butthurt *******. What has been my plan is to text some bs answer back, then cut contact until the date. The socially inept retards on this website think it is a good idea to appear as this butthurt ******* (I assume they think it makes them look alpha).

I still don't understand the logic that I should be all high and mighty in her eyes without prior 1on1 contact with her.

Also, I assume you have not read even the original post since you seem to lack the understanding that the reason for no date thus far is due to a physical separation of literally ~1000 miles.

Originally Posted by DaGhoul View Post
    This is a decent answer, but in my 2nd post I make it clear that I am not the pursuant.
    Originally Posted by njkid123 View Post
    What school do you go to
    Rider

sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thread is ****ing lolsy.

SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are you gonna do when she flakes on your date with her?

BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously I hate when people make threads asking for advice, and then rage / get offended when its isnt the advice they want to hear.

srs. What the phuck? If you already know what you want to do, why are you here?

Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000) Lloyd Braun is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP everyone in this thread is giving you the right advice. Cut contact. You just don't want to hear it. This will not end well for you.

Originally Posted by SiNiStEr94 View Post
    What are you gonna do when she flakes on your date with her?
    Cut it, I'm not someone who gets oneitis easily, but she has given me little reason to cut contact.

Originally Posted by BadumTish View Post
    Seriously I hate when people make threads asking for advice, and then rage / get offended when its isnt the advice they want to hear.

srs. What the phuck? If you already know what you want to do, why are you here?
    Because it is bad advice (srs).
    She has done nothing to show me that I should cut contact - everything is exactly as expected considering the situation.

I was expecting an answer that had me doing something before the misc-cookie-cutter answer of 'cut contact.' I came to hear what that should be. Not saying that I know exactly what/how to do what I want to do.

sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargebrandon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay, well how about you come back in a month with an update since you seem to have your head on straighter than everyone else in here.

stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000) stefano445 is just really nice. (+1000)
    tell her to only contact you for sex

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get out OP
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deltbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if this works out you guys will have an awesome story to tell at your wedding.

"and then she told me that i was her second choice......and i knew she was the one"
    The'll never get huge arms with crossfit! ~ Clive

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160432981&p=1212608741&viewfull=1#post1212608741

gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) gurs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, OP takes being beta to a whole new level.

caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caretaker1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No confident, high-value male would accept being an obvious "2nd choice". Wish her luck and find another gal.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that girl is alpha as fukk wow

im getting hard reading her answers

post pics op

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000)
    "who is this?" ought do

Registered User SpartanTraining's Avatar
    SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'd respond in about a week telling her that shes now 4th choice

HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Text her this "Nobody said you were my first choice either, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't go on our date and have a good time."

Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000) Iguesz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HoneycombBandit View Post
    Text her this "Nobody said you were my first choice either, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't go on our date and have a good time."
    THIS

Dude op,ur better to text her this

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HoneycombBandit View Post
    No

Originally Posted by Iguesz View Post
    THIS

Dude op,ur better to text her this
    No

Disregard and grow some balls op. Step back and view this as if it was one of your friends. You'd probably think he has no self respect.
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers