summark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How long until...

Right now i am 6 foot 2, 235 lbs, and 17.8% bf, and a large build. Iam lifting four days a week and do 20 min of cardio every day training or not. I take prolab mega creatine and nitrotech bars after i workout. im thinking of getting some xenadrine efx but im not sure if i want to spend so much money on supps. I was wondering how long it would take with my schedule to get decent definition in my arms and stomach?

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    aim for around 1.5lbs/week if you plan to keep it off. I would estimate (guess really Im only 5'7) that around 205-210 you would start to see some cuts. My buddy is 6'4 190, pretty ripped so hes my basis for this.

I would recommend the Xenadrine, it worked well for me.
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it matters on you diet and stuff. if you boost up the cardio that'll help too.