Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Methyl vol 3rd week. Maybe forth

I am in my third week of taking methyl vol 20/30/30. I am debating on a forth week; I have on one side and I not even sure its for the methyl vol. I have slight lethergy. Has anyone done a methyl vol cycle 4 wks or and simliar (superdrol) cycle.

Addtional supps:
    Now vitamin
    Universal beef liver tabs
    Fish oil
    Zma( during and post cycle.
    Real gains
    Liver and kidney support tabs( started week 2)
    diet is in check

Pct. Im going the get 6oxo extreme, I already have formadrol extreme,Im adding Dhea, Continue the Zma, Tribulus If I feel the need, An N.O product and creatine. Im going to get chlorestrol checked and test.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Trenbolone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When you get your cholesterol checked, make sure you get the individual numbers (HDL, LDL) and not total cholesterol. I used to think my cholesterol was fine because my total cholesterol was in normal range. But when I finally had it broken down, I found my HDL's were in the 20's, and my LDL's were in the low 100's, which is not good. I have taken measures and am fine now!