Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ERGOMAX LMG(anabolic extreme) E...MAX LMG (****) MAX LMG (****) (sry for the caps)

umm, during my time in deciding what ph type product to do a cycle of next, i came across 3 products that i can get here in canada, ergomax lmg, E...max lmg and max lmg..

i am confused, i read about all 3 on some websites, but i am still trying to figure out the big difference between all 3, the cheapest and easiest to get is the one by anabolic extreme, can someone explain the difference between the 3 of them please?

its either one of these, or superdrol or phera plex, lol still deciding.

please reply.
    It's go time..

xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok Im not a expert but from what I have seen Ergomax lmg and E...max lmg are the same product. Max LMG is along the same lines but isnt methylated so you can run longer cycles of it.

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well that makes sence, i was always confused on which one was the stronger one that was harder to get, i guess the hard-to-get one is ergomax lmg now?

well ill pick ergomax lmg over the other 2 types, since its just 60$ cdn a bottle.

still trying to figure out what to pick from the rest, i a starting to prefer M1T over superdrol from what i've read, lol..

here are my choices, all from canadian a website

M1T- gaspari 68$
    ergomax lmg- anabolic extreme 68$
    phera plex- anabolic extreme 78$
    superdrol- anabolic extreme 99$

then theres all these other ones by legal gear, supervol, M1P, formadrol, lol..

meh o.O

lol anyway thanks for the reply

edit: i forgot to say, i don't think i can get nolva, unless by a miracle my doctor perscribes it to me, lol..

so other then that my only choices are, natural test boosters from a loacal company that gets awesome reviews, which my friends also took and said was awesome, 6oxo, and novedex xt, man i wish i could get rebound xt, lol..
    Last edited by Shadow Beast; 09-20-2005 at 06:50 AM.
    It's go time..

ingo_1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ingo_1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are several pharmacy companys willing to ship a generic version of nolvadex to Canada. Try searching for tamoxifen or Genox in google.

I would stack the **** MAX LMG with Superdrol or Phera Plex
    Last edited by ingo_1978; 09-20-2005 at 08:30 AM.

nah i wont be stacking anything yet, i have taken many ph's before, but i never stacked..

i may get M1T (andro tech), just to try it for my self, since everyone always says different, and i am getting rebound xt(found a canadian supplyer!) for pct, also taking milk thistle..
    It's go time..

ingo_1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ingo_1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would definatley use nolva or clomid with the rebound XT for an M1T or superdrol cycle. These aren't ph's they're steroids.

Stacking can be more benificial than taking them standalone to reduce sides. 4-AD or test would be recommended with M1T. Superdrol seems to be ok on it's own.