Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000)

A Myran UFO proficy that came true in 1991

My granpa is really big on the Myan proficy stuff and he was telling me about how they predicted the Solar eclipes in 1991 (that is the easy part) and they also said something about how we would see something new in the sky.
    When the eclipes happend hundres of them were seen in the sky
    If you search mexican Ufo on youtube you can find more.

They were seen over a large area from people in many parts of mexico.
    Edit: LOl at myran.
    Last edited by thesunlessea; 01-01-2008 at 07:18 PM.

DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome post... repped...Wow...

mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mmmmmyst has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i see birds

SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mmmmmyst View Post
    i see birds
    did you watch the bottom vid?

DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DustinX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's kind of scarey that things were predicted so well, because of the 2012 .... well guess not a prediction more like telling us

bump
    I Have more info if anyone has questions.

Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the mayan calendar ends in 2012. But can a Fukin calendar go on forever ****????

Originally Posted by Get_Murked View Post
    the mayan calendar ends in 2012. But can a Fukin calendar go on forever ****????
    It doesnt end. The underlining teaching of the calender is that nothing ends. Things just become something new. Nothing ends forever it all just keeps changing and its true for everything.

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sooo are you screwed for 2012 or not? i have no religion
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thesunlessea View Post
    My granpa is really big on the Myan proficy stuff and he was telling me about how they predicted the Solar eclipes in 1991 (that is the easy part) and they also said something about how we would see something new in the sky.
    firstly "something new" is a pretty vague statement to make. is that the actual prophesy or does it go into more detail? something new could be anything.

and secondly ufos aren't really "something new"
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50) Get_Murked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It doesnt end. The underlining teaching of the calender is that nothing ends. Things just become something new. Nothing ends forever it all just keeps changing and its true for everything.
    i dont get it please explain a little more

njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

i dunno how they read it though

oh and 10AM GMT is 6AM eastern i think

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Mayans predicted THOUSANDS of stuff. Not all have came true. Actually a very small number of them have. So before you people believe EVERYTHING the Mayans say, know the facts.
    Last edited by akaye47; 01-01-2008 at 11:10 PM.

fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont get it please explain a little more
    along the lines of the calendar measures each "cycle" of life on earth. every 2012 years or so something really drastic will occur that will change all life on earth and a new cycle will begin.

or something like that aha.
    i'm a real boy!

Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    sooo are you screwed for 2012 or not? i have no religion
    I dont think were screwed screwed. Things will be very different though. Its the first time since before the myans that the sun, moon, and earth will be perfectly aligned with the exact center of the universe which is a large black hole.

My grandpa thinks that the base resident frequency of the earth makes makes these jumps in speed every once in a while and always on the big change dates of the calender. He says the frequency naturally effects our brainwaves and that when it goes up in 2012 we will evolve to a higher way of thinking.

He is also big on UFO's, parallel universes, free energy, things like that.
    I think that it will cause some electronic disruption and all the computers will shut down bringing in a whole new time of people.

rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    watch this video, you'll understand how the calender works and what it means for 2012

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=2

njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10) njman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dam... there is a lot of stuff on this site

http://www.onealclan.com/2012_science_events.htm

"The Hopi (Native Americans) of America?s Southwest, the ancient Maya of Mexico, the 5,000-year?old I-Ching (Chinese) text that predated the pyramids, the Aztecs, the ancient Egyptians, an ancient Roman oracle, three English-recognized prophets from the Middle Ages (entitled by British historians as ?Merlins?) and other ancient civilizations came to the conclusion that Earth as we know it will end on or about that day. Almost none of these societies were aware of another at the time of their ?findings.? So why did each choose 12-21-2012 (with minor variations by a few) as the End of Days?"

Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When the eclipes happend hundres of them were seen in the sky
    If you search mexican Ufo on youtube you can find more.

They were seen over a large area from people in many parts of mexico.
    Edit: LOl at myran.
    It looks like someone threw some tiny stair foam in some water and used the reflection to make that vid, hence why the white things seem to be floating/moving to the right some.

Originally Posted by fkn_give_me_abs View Post
    firstly "something new" is a pretty vague statement to make. is that the actual prophesy or does it go into more detail? something new could be anything.

and secondly ufos aren't really "something new"
    Those were not the exact words at all.

Originally Posted by Justang View Post
    It looks like someone threw some tiny stair foam in some water and used the reflection to make that vid, hence why the white things seem to be floating/moving to the right some.
    look up some of the other vids

2007-2012 is called the time of revealing.
    Last edited by thesunlessea; 01-01-2008 at 07:52 PM.

Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They predicted white balloons? omg!

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    those ufos in mexico were actually all over legit news stations. don't be afraid to think something could be out there you know nothing about

Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) Poofy Nesbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by njman View Post
    dam... there is a lot of stuff on this site

http://www.onealclan.com/2012_science_events.htm

"The Hopi (Native Americans) of America?s Southwest, the ancient Maya of Mexico, the 5,000-year?old I-Ching (Chinese) text that predated the pyramids, the Aztecs, the ancient Egyptians, an ancient Roman oracle, three English-recognized prophets from the Middle Ages (entitled by British historians as ?Merlins?) and other ancient civilizations came to the conclusion that Earth as we know it will end on or about that day. Almost none of these societies were aware of another at the time of their ?findings.? So why did each choose 12-21-2012 (with minor variations by a few) as the End of Days?"
    The End of Days was meant to be December 31st, 1999 - and Arnie gave his life so that we may survive for another 1000 years. Noob.

gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100) gixer6 is not very well liked. (-100)
    bump this **** is interesting. do you know anything about the pyrimids on mars?

Those were not the exact words at all.
    how detailed does it get?
    i'm a real boy!

Andrew.P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew.P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew.P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew.P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew.P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew.P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew.P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew.P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andrew.P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by njman View Post

i dunno how they read it though

oh and 10AM GMT is 6AM eastern i think
    i remember when i was a kid my grandma had this exact thing but i never knew what it was other than it looked cool

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The people who believe in this 2012 **** are the same people who thought the world was going to end in 2000.

They are just people who grasp onto any little thing..its sad.

If the Mayans weer so smart maybe they could have done something to predict their civilization falling apart.

And I predict in 1000 years that we will land and colonize another planet...then in another 2000 years the world will end.

It's pretty obvious we will colonize another planet within 1000 years..does that mean that in 2000 years the world is going to end though?

JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most of the **** the Mayans "predicted" didn't come true... you say enough BS and something is bound to be correct. So, whatever, not a big deal about the 2012 thing.

The UFO thing is cool though.

Originally Posted by gixer6 View Post
    bump this **** is interesting. do you know anything about the pyrimids on mars?
    No, but i know that the face on mars isnt perfectly symmetrical. If you take one half and make it the whole face it its a person and if you take the other half and make it the whole face it is a cat like the sphynx. That could be absolutely nothing hough.

Originally Posted by fkn_give_me_abs View Post
    how detailed does it get?
    It talks about the sky and a revaluation.

We are in whats now called the era of galactic consciousness.
    2011 will be the era of universal consciousness. These jumps get shorter and shorted each time. They used this to accurately predict the first single celled organisms.

rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rxghost is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JayKid View Post
    Most of the **** the Mayans "predicted" didn't come true

like?

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayKid View Post
    Most of the **** the Mayans "predicted" didn't come true... you say enough BS and something is bound to be correct. So, whatever, not a big deal about the 2012 thing.

The UFO thing is cool though.
    Pretty much.

They predicted so much **** that something was BOUND to be true just by random chance and probability.