Thread: Met-Rx Amped

GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Met-Rx Amped

This is a brief FYI for those of you that care. I picked up a ton of Met-Rx Amped samples at the Arnold. I used one following the directions yesterday afternoon. I have had pneumonia the past month, lost a ton of strength, and hadn't worked out for 2 weeks (I also haven't done deads for 3 months as i injured my back). I started the workout with deads, got 475lbs for 8 reps on set 5. Got 4 sets of BB rows (full ROM) at 275lbs sets of 6-8.

Trained legs this morning, haven't squated in months, 315lbs sets of 12, Hacks at 400lbs sets of 12. Used Amped during this workout as well.

Regardless of your opinions about Met-Rx, I would suggest at least trying this product to see if you like it. It will defintely be a permanent addition to my arsenal.

The product is basically an arginine, amino, creatine, caffeine supplement.

GUNZ
    Tired

NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I hate anything that adds caffeine to it. I love coffee but avoid it for the caffeine. If I wanted more, I sure wouldn't look for it in products where it's just meant to give you a jolt doesn't even enhance the taste.

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have you tried / compared it to Ergopharm AMP?

GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NonCon
    I hate anything that adds caffeine to it. I love coffee but avoid it for the caffeine. If I wanted more, I sure wouldn't look for it in products where it's just meant to give you a jolt doesn't even enhance the taste.
    supplements aren't candy, taste shouldn't be a large concern, and there is more ( creatine ester, creatine mono, taurine, valine, leucine, tyrosine, glutamine, arginine) in amped. as i said, just an fyi, haven't tried ergo's.
    Tired

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GUNZOFNAVARONE
    supplements aren't candy, taste shouldn't be a large concern,
    they aren't supposed to be but most people will complain about it from now until forever b/c what they really want is candy disguised as something effective

jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedibus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am enjoying Amped as well. Of course, I work for Met-Rx so you'll have to take what I say with a grain of salt. I've used it a couple weeks now, pre and during my workout. Gives me a decent boost and seems to helps out with my stamina.

My Custom User Title waitlifter82's Avatar
    waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GUNZOFNAVARONE
    This is a brief FYI for those of you that care. I picked up a ton of Met-Rx Amped samples at the Arnold. I used one following the directions yesterday afternoon. I have had pneumonia the past month, lost a ton of strength, and hadn't worked out for 2 weeks (I also haven't done deads for 3 months as i injured my back). I started the workout with deads, got 475lbs for 8 reps on set 5. Got 4 sets of BB rows (full ROM) at 275lbs sets of 6-8.

Trained legs this morning, haven't squated in months, 315lbs sets of 12, Hacks at 400lbs sets of 12. Used Amped during this workout as well.

Regardless of your opinions about Met-Rx, I would suggest at least trying this product to see if you like it. It will defintely be a permanent addition to my arsenal.

The product is basically an arginine, amino, creatine, caffeine supplement.

GUNZ
    I think you work for met-rx, gunz

Ingredients don't look too shabby, but a lil' pricey if you ask me. Thanks for the review, though. I haven't heard much of this product
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can hurt me
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can stop me now

Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Onebadgtx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been taking it for about 2 months now. I love it!!!!
    Reps owed to :
    Negs to :

ElMariachi: "THERE'S CRIMINALS WITH GUNS OUT THERE........quick let's disarm OURSELVES and make everything better!"

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm thinking about starting a log on it today...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com