richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) richy14m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

5 days too much?

Next week football lifting starts at my school and they lift monday, wednesday and friday. I personally don't like working out only 3 times a week and plan on going in tuesday and thursday to do some smaller muscles or something, I won't know until we get out lifting schedules but I just wanted to know if lifting 5 days a week was too much?

For the love of pantsu Rawp0wer1O1's Avatar
    Location: Cleveland Ohio, Bringing instrumentality down on your candy ass, Japan
    Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rawp0wer1O1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by richy14m View Post
    Next week football lifting starts at my school and they lift monday, wednesday and friday. I personally don't like working out only 3 times a week and plan on going in tuesday and thursday to do some smaller muscles or something, I won't know until we get out lifting schedules but I just wanted to know if lifting 5 days a week was too much?
    not if you eat enough to recover

what you could do is when i was thinking about playing football (then i realized i just liked working out) i would go to the work outs just to make an apearance(so they think you are dedicated) and just let the coaches see me do 1 or 2 lifts there then go to the gym and do a real work out