Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BodyAnswers: Suggest A Question?

Do you have an idea for a question that we should ask all BodySpace members? Post it here!

Ryan

lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000) lbdb18 is just really nice. (+1000)

Questions

the questions you ask for biceps and triceps, ask those same questions for every body part (chest, back, shoulders, traps, quads, hams, calves, traps, abs, forearms).
    Lock It Up!

OTOninM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

i'm not sure if i'm repeating what he's saying but you should add more exercises to the 1 rep max chart.
    like the "barbell bench press" and "barbell curl" you have those 2& more now(6 in total) you guys need 10 in all and then bb.com can get a little/a lot more funner!
    Buying a pair of Wrestling shoes... $9.99
    Getting gas to go to Practice every day... $100<n
    Getting Your first Pin... Priceless!!

also checking out... http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/OTOninM/
    5 seconds

Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eclectic1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A question about your training philosophy?

Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't post any answers at all.

When I click a category and this window pops out.

This happens when I click a category to fill in my answers and when I want to view member's answers.
    Last edited by Evian; 12-16-2007 at 03:37 AM.

crlgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crlgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crlgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crlgrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm getting the same error!!!!
    Your life is ending one minute at a time. (quote from Fight Club)

wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wellbuilt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Two things...

1) I'm like the above except I don't get any message at all--I just find that my answers don't show up after I have clicked "save"

2) The questions assume that I workout at a gym (e.g. Do you socialize?). If there was a note in the drop down that said "work out at home" or "not applicable" that might be better.

--Stewart
    The one the Lord loves
    rests between His shoulders.
    --Deut 33:12b

Solitude and silence teach me
    to love my brothers for what
    they are, not for what they say.
    --Thomas Merton

gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcblystone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Gym etiquette should include a question or two about racking weights, and maybe your preference for racking them. No one has a clue about racking weights at my gym or is even aware that most people dont want to dig through 45's and 10's to find a 25 plate.... its ridiculous and if i didnt work there i wouldnt train there for that reason. >:|

for instance, i believe the 45's on a smith machine should be placed at stomach/chest level, not on the back-breaking bottom post, same for Hammer Strength Equipment, and Benches. and at the very least, keep all weights racked together
    "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits often find strong opposition from weak minds" - Albert Einstein

"Those who would sacrifice their freedom for safety will find they inherit neither" - Ben Franklin

Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jesse12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think more questions regarding cardio would be great. It'd be interesting to find out how others manage to stay motivated to do that extra 10 mins, or run that last couple laps.

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gcblystone View Post
    Gym etiquette should include a question or two about racking weights, and maybe your preference for racking them. No one has a clue about racking weights at my gym or is even aware that most people dont want to dig through 45's and 10's to find a 25 plate.... its ridiculous and if i didnt work there i wouldnt train there for that reason. >:|

for instance, i believe the 45's on a smith machine should be placed at stomach/chest level, not on the back-breaking bottom post, same for Hammer Strength Equipment, and Benches. and at the very least, keep all weights racked together
    Excellent point..I waste a half hour before each of my work-outs due to this.
    USPlabs Sponsored Athlete
    http://usplabsdirect.com/

In order to win...you must first learn how to lose...

C.O.C. Grippers #1 - CLOSED
    C.O.C. Grippers #2 - CLOSED

My Training Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110517591

bb704 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MOTIVATION... So many people start training and Quickly Loose interest. It would be very interesting to see what others use as insperation, and Motivation, to stay Focused.

IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IRISH23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how about if they ever had a trainer or not?

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trainingsplit preference? Full body, UB/LB, numerous splits..
    same for specific protocols

Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cr4zYH3aD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

What are your motivational quotes...that would be a really nice one to ask, full of knowledge and wisdom. With multiple answer, not just one quote.
    As You Think, So Shall You Become - Bruce Lee | But it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. - Rocky Balboa |
    Are we affected only by our outward experience or are there other worlds that affect us? Hidden worlds -- that exist in the heart and in the blood. We are shaped by our experience, both within and without, present and past... and we pass those experiences on in our blood, giving birth to new generations and sometimes... new worlds.

No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No-Exit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much time do you spend on the forums and is it for information or the community/support?

or

What other forums are you a part of? (guages the variety of interests people may have)

Dmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Question for motivation

I feel that this is a pretty good question that could be added to the motivation section.

1.What, in your opinion, is the biggest challenge that people face when trying to make a change in their lives?

The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000) The.Giant is just really nice. (+1000)
    What about the time it takes them to run a mile?
    ***i rep back if you're 1000+. Request it in rep comment.***

BeckieA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeckieA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeckieA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeckieA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeckieA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what supplements do you find most beneficial to gaining mass and losing fat?
    What is your optimal level of calories for gaining muscle and losing fat?

How does your bodytype help or hinder your progress in the gym?
    What do you look for in a personal trainer?
    BeckieA

"never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    What BBer's have you met

Why do you train

Why did you start/stop training before

What gym do you train at

Do you workout alone

What music if any do you listen to
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

shishywonka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new

Does having braces effect your body building in any way?

CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000) CardiMuscles is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Do you have an idea for a question that we should ask all BodySpace members? Post it here! Ryan
    * Do you believe that your bodybuilding has made a positive impact on your life and the life of your family?

* Would you recommend the sport to your youngest son or daughter?
    Yes, I am a Green. So what, shouldn't everyone?

faisee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i want to Gain Muscle Mass so tell me plz what should i use ? can i use Whey Protein ?or tell me some good supplement thanks

faisee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by faisee View Post
    i want to Gain Muscle Mass so tell me plz what should i use ? can i use Whey Protein ?or tell me some good supplement thanks
    I want to Gain Muscle Mass so tell me plz what should i use ? can i use Whey Protein ?or tell me some good supplement thanks

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shishywonka View Post
    Does having braces effect your body building in any way?
    Only that you don't feel much like eating after having them tightened...
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

j-mil89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j-mil89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j-mil89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help!

it isnt saving any of my answers, quite frustrating and slightly infuriating given im on test. boosters

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheDukeUSMC View Post
    What BBer's have you met

Why do you train

Why did you start/stop training before

What gym do you train at

Do you workout alone

What music if any do you listen to
    - I attended the first Arnold Classic and got a Polaroid snapshot with Arnold himself. At the seminar the next day, I asked a question and it was recorded in an issue of the NPC News. (Yes, bodybuilding nerd alert! )

Other bodybuilders I've met include Mike and Ray Mentzer, Larry Scott, Dave Draper, Lenda Murray, Frank Hillebrand, Ron Love, Jackie Paisley, Markus Ruhl, Gustavo Badell, Victor Martinez, Ron Teufel, John Grimek, and many others at the Arnold, and area bodybuilding competitions. I love this sport.

Sadly, both Mentzers, John Grimek, and Ron Teufel have passed away.

- I train because I want to build muscle and strength.

- I stopped because I was paying too much attention to an unhealthy relationship.

- The local Gold's Gym and also Planet Fitness are where I typically train, but tonight I visited the YMCA as Gold's wussed out because of a little snow!

- I have a training partner, but have no problem working out alone.

- No music other than what's piped into the gym. On squat days (5 or 6 minutes between sets) I might actually read a few pages from a paperback between sets.

Good questions. Thanks!
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by faisee View Post
    I want to Gain Muscle Mass so tell me plz what should i use ? can i use Whey Protein ?or tell me some good supplement thanks
    I weigh about 185 and have been trying to eat about 200 to 250 grams of protein each day. Calories are important and I've been eating just over 4000 calories per day as well. Is it difficult to get lots of food where you are?

As a teen I could never get enough food, unfortunately and certainly didn't count grams of protein or calories.

Now that my eating is more on target, I believe it's been a benefit to my gaining weight, muscle, and strength.

What is your favorite muscle magazine and why?

What bodybuilding book would you recommend?

How were you introduced to bodybuilding as a sport?

Do you consider bodybuilding a sport, an art, or something in between?

What physique is ideal in your opinion for men's and women's bodybuilding competitors?

U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can we get an option to disable some of these stuff, like the question part....

BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BayAreaBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you use a ****meter, cyclometer, or GPS during a run or bike ride?
    How often do you check your weight? Your measurements?