Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Nohope1900 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    omg when ever i answer the questions and and click save it.........
    *nothing happens.. it doesnt save any answer -.-

henrylll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with the Body By Design meal plan!

I'am going into the body by design program and I am a college student. So the meals i need to cook is very then because I don't have a stove or my own kitchen but I do have a mini fridge. I found out a good small meal which was egg whites and 2 slices of bread but how am I going to get the egg whites unless wal mart sells them but i have never heard of that lol but please someone help me with my meal and what should I do because I really want to get serious with this program and transform my body!

Thanks, Enrique Duran

henrylll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On the Body By Design program. How can a college student be able to do the eating program when I don't have a stove or my own kitchen to cook the meals that are requested from the book? Please give me ideas on what I should buy to replace those meals. They only thing i have close to a kitchen is wal mart and my mini fridge.
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Do you have an idea for a question that we should ask all BodySpace members? Post it here!

Ryan

kizzyhench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You cover all areas to do with training at a gym... How about a question to do with stretching and types of stretching??

Kizzy
    Tremendous POWER lies in your hands, ALWAYS!!

anonymous
    make a ****en canadian warehouse, because our 20 day shipping is more expensive then ur one day overnight shipping.....

canadian shipping

12-20

us

fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fannoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great idea

jessicalynn86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you have an idea for a question that we should ask all BodySpace members? Post it here!

Ryan
    I would like to see questions about competitions. I just did my first show last weekend and I had a whole bunch of questions about drying out and tanning and makeup etc luckily I was able to pretty much wing it but I think I would help a lot of people if these things are addressed.

anticubicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anticubicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anticubicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anticubicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anticubicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anticubicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anticubicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anticubicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anticubicle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Do you play any Sports?"

fuzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about this one :

Hello everybody, tell everybody here the best supplement that you had used it and pay off. To me is Brainquick because the brain control the growth. Everything ! Your burn fat system, metabolism, your muscle and most everything

For example;

How about sharing everybody stack supplement or ask them what you want BB.com sell ( new product ).

.....yeah, try oat with casein for replacment food. Glucose with isolate whey for post work out and breakfast. Don't forget the multi vitamin and fatty fat

HuyyNguyen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A good question is "How do you keep motivated from being tempted by junk food and going out with friends."

Sangey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do i make the most out of my noob gains, in regards to dietary intake, i want to become aesthetic should i eat less more or equal to my maintenance level ?

MEIMEIde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good article

smalco14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a amateur mixed martial artist/grappler I was wondering if it is possible to build BODYBUILDER style muscle and train in m.m.a at the same time.(not m.m.a strength but bodybuilder MUSCLE to look good at the same time)

coonscn192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ryan
    What would the best approach be to tan for two competitions that are two weeks apart without one messing up the look of the other?

yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100) yuanan is not very well liked. (-100)
    I can't post any answers at all.

rajagopal067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rajagopal067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rajagopal067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rajagopal067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rajagopal067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rajagopal067 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi All,
    Sorry to interup you. I am new to this site. i love to work out, but i have a problem.
    pl help me in solving this.
    i have a Disc Slip in my Spine. Docs suggested me not to lift heavy objects. Pl help to transform by Body

jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jvfranklin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The BodyAnswers page doesn't work. It won't save any of my answers.

Meyerson112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Me

I am 13 i rest a lot and i know how not to stunt my growth i am 5ft 3 120 pounds have natural wode shoulders wide back.

I can deadlift 2 75lb dumbells max
    Bench about 2 40 lbs dumbells 5 reps
    Squat 110 on squat rack 5 reps
    On squat i move my legs forward to get my lega working more. Im i weak my goals are all regular i want to accomplish them in like 5 months
    200 lbs deadlift
    200lbs squat and
    115 bench

Carla24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Ryan - I'm wondering what the best way to calculate body fat % is. I have done it both by using BMI and by using wrist size and hip size. They are coming out about 3% different. Which way is the best?

nukid3030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm trying to get cut/tone out but also gain weight in muscle. Currently on Jim Stoppani's 12 week shortcut to size program. Wondering if I should be stuffing my face and doing moderate cardio or if I should be going all out with cardio in an attempt to drop my body fat percentage from 11 to a possible 9. 6'3" male 183lbs. Any suggestion greatly appreciated.

shirleybreeze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What should I do if I have an apple shape body. I am skinny overall but have love handles. I've been increasing my protein intake and reducing carbs but I don't know if I'm supposed to do that. What should I do?

Registered User HulkSupplements's Avatar
    HulkSupplements has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ryan
    Could anyone Help me with this question ??

I have Polands Syndrome - this is quite a rare condition that i was born with causing me to be born without a right pectoral muscle, it causes me alot of discomfort now and again but at the minute its becoming impossible to raise my arm above my head from the pain, ive been to the docs and there is not alot they can do apart from pain medication or surgery to transfer my lat muscle into where the pec is missing (which i would prefer to avoid). ive never been able to do anything that involves shoulders or chest =( this i have lived with so its become the norm for me ! But in January this year after training legs i was rushed into hospital and found out i had an inguinal hernia, i had this repaired but still get alot of pain and have become weak when it comes to squatting or evan simple sit ups !!!

Has anyone has either of these issues and how have you worked around them - my motivation is dropping and ive gained weight... i feel that i was never destined to train =( HELP PLEASE !!

Cooperlewis3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why cant i add a photo on my bodyspace???
    Cooper Lewis

Celtics03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are pre workout supplements damaging to your health? And are they even worth it?

girooo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all
    i have one simple question how to loose fat without loosing weight ??? Without any supplements

Spinksy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ryan
    Hey, I have been doing weights for about 3 months now i put on 3kgs up to 73kg in the first month but now i am down to 67kg. Just wanting to know some tips to put on weight like supplements or food. Anything would help.

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not sure if this has been posted but I am using safari as a browser and when I click save, nothing happens and all my answers disappear.

Also on the workout tracker (which is awesome) When I delete an exercise in my workout template, the exercise above it, the information I entered is also deleted.

Just a couple bugs I've noticed.

Other than that I love the new system
    There is no they…

AnnieOakley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nohope1900 View Post
    omg when ever i answer the questions and and click save it.........
    *nothing happens.. it doesnt save any answer -.-
    This is still a problem