atreidex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down The best idea of them all

The best idea would be to respect and care about your customers!

Why put money & efforts into expensive marketing campaigns, just to **** all over your customers at the end?

I really liked your website, and I still do. I placed a few orders so far and recommended your website to my gym pals.
    However, my last experience with you was a total disaster.

I placed an order on May 23, 2013 (#1401770850). It was never shipped, and when i contacted your support team they said an error in the system prevented the order to be shipped.
    So they cancelled the order and placed a new one, which was again cancelled automatically a few hours after being placed.

I contacted your support again. So a new order was placed. Actually two identical orders were placed, i don't know why.

All my previous orders were shipped from The Netherlands, and I received them without any problems, delivered to my doorstep.
    However, when your support rep placed those buggy orders, he chose an US warehouse for my order. The package hit the customs, where it was rejected for containing "medical" substances, banned for import without license in Romania and most of the European countries.

Ok, so the order was rejected more than 3 months ago. I had no fault in this, if my first order had been registered correctly into your system then nothing of this wouldn't have happened.

I asked for a refund, and your support rep told me that i'll get it someday. And that was all. He glacially referenced some paragraph from your Terms and Conditions, telling me to wait.

And i've waited... 1 month, 2 months, 3 months... And today I contacted your support again, which sent me an AUTOMATIC reply message, saying that I should expect a refund in 30-45 days after the package was rejected by customs.
    THEY DIDN'T EVEN READ MY E-MAIL! Shame on you!

Now I know another problem happened somewhere in your backyard and you just won't admit it. Because it's impossible for a package to spend more than 3 months in transit. I got packages from China in less than 2 weeks, with the lowest / cheapest mail service they provide. So don't tell me lies over and over again!

I lost all my hope that I will ever see my money back... What should I do?

IT WASN'T MY FAULT, your system crashed, then your support rep placed a wrong order, and now I am the one paying the price.
    If I don't get my refund in full, i'll start a complaint with PayPal, i'll also fill in a complaint on Better Business Bureau and write on social networks and all the available Body Building forums.

I am a Web Designer and SEO expert, and i just registered bodybuildingcomsucks.com.
    On this domain name, which i'll fine-tune for best SEO results, i'll tell the world my story.

I tried everything, and you keep ignoring me. If you want my money, so be it - take it and be happy for it. But i won't give up without a fight!