VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

looking for high fat, high protein, low/zero carb bulking diet...

Ok guys...after my 1.5 week hiatus from weights after my show, it is time to get my ass working hard again. I want to start bulking asap, but want to go about it with a different approach this year.

I have noticed NO added benefits from when I add LARGE amounts of carbs into my diet as opposed to just eating high amounts of calories(both protein and fat). I am looking for a diet that is predominantly fat+protein, but may include a carb refeed 1-2 times per week.

Again, this is a BULKING diet I'm looking for, although it does closely resemble a lot of cutting diets.

anyone know of anything similar to this? Reps for the help
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like a Keto diet, try taking a look on their board.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by baarat View Post
    Sounds like a Keto diet, try taking a look on their board.
    ehhh yes and no. I like the idea of carb refeeding which doesnt really fall into keto I dont believe. I'll look around though
    I got no strings on me

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    ehhh yes and no. I like the idea of carb refeeding which doesnt really fall into keto I dont believe. I'll look around though
    Yeah I believe they do carb up, at least there are references to it on the keto boards. I;m thinking of going that way myself considering I'm on a pretty reduced carb diet anyway.

Yeah I believe they do carb up, at least there are references to it on the keto boards. I;m thinking of going that way myself considering I'm on a pretty reduced carb diet anyway.
    i gained some good muscle, and lost insane amounts of fat while doing a zero carb/refeed style cut. with the extra calories, i think i can pack on some SERIOUS size this year
    I got no strings on me

i gained some good muscle, and lost insane amounts of fat while doing a zero carb/refeed style cut. with the extra calories, i think i can pack on some SERIOUS size this year
    Did that change your maintainence calorie's........I've heard that you can consume more protein and fats when the carbs have been omitted. I know I can consume more cals now than on my regular 40/40/20. Curious.

Inquire about Zapnin SolidSteel86's Avatar
    SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SolidSteel86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two words.

Anabolic diet.

This is the end-all-be-all thread that can teach you everything you need about the AD and give you cool receipe ideas.

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=658379

You're welcome.

As far as my personal experience, yes, you can bulk with it but it's slower since you're not putting on hardly any fat at the same time.
    I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor. -- Thoreau

Did that change your maintainence calorie's........I've heard that you can consume more protein and fats when the carbs have been omitted. I know I can consume more cals now than on my regular 40/40/20. Curious.
    yea, i've noticed I can eat far more calories this way. It seems the more fat I eat, the better I look...and the more carbs I eat, the worse I look. Me and carbs just dont mix.
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by SolidSteel86 View Post
    Two words.

Anabolic diet.

This is the end-all-be-all thread that can teach you everything you need about the AD and give you cool receipe ideas.

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=658379

You're welcome.

As far as my personal experience, yes, you can bulk with it but it's slower since you're not putting on hardly any fat at the same time.
    reading now anywhere to read the entire book online?

edit: nevermind got it
    Last edited by VaughnTrue; 11-29-2007 at 10:37 AM.
    I got no strings on me

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, cyclic ketogenic diet... ckd. Weekly or biweekly carb re-feed.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here is what I've Been doing

Its a Vince Gironda Plan :

Breakfast : Shake
    Mid Morning : Shake
    Lunch : 1/2 to 1 pound meat and veggies ( preferably red meat)
    mid after noon : shake
    diner : same as lunch, or with a salad
    before retirin : shake

The shake is 6 raw eggs + 6 oz half and half, + half a banana

4 shakes a day, that make 24 eggs in total. You can go up to 36. But I can't 24 is hard enough.

I've been gaining solid muscle for the last 8 weeks

murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know what you're looking for.

The Metabolic Diet - Mauro di Pasquale

I'm about to give it a shot too, me and carbs don't go well too.
    NO BRAIN
    NO GAIN

#1 brazilian miscer

Originally Posted by murilo523 View Post
    I know what you're looking for.

The Metabolic Diet - Mauro di Pasquale

I'm about to give it a shot too, me and carbs don't go well too.
    actually I think its the Anabolic Diet. I'm reading the e-book right now. I want to start this diet asap.
    I got no strings on me

murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10) murilo523 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can you PM me the link? I looked for hours and didn't found it :/
    Last edited by murilo523; 11-29-2007 at 11:59 AM.
    NO BRAIN
    NO GAIN

#1 brazilian miscer