Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yutes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My left arm has given way when doing dumbell press before and it's nearly hit my heard.

Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    omg the worst thing that can ever happen to me is taking weight off the barbell to make it lighter so i can lift it. especially with squats...how i load it with weights nd than end up taking weight off bcus i struggled with my first set. i hate that soo much. lol

Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jkwan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BredFromFire View Post
    i was helping out a girl who was working out for the first time and she wanted tips on bench so she asked "how low should I go?" so naturally i responded "well you want to touch your chest"

she slapped me, called me a perv, and left.
    lmaoo hahahah this has to be the funniest one...

Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    having to dump 100lbs on the pegs which are about an inch from my nose. I was doing a few burnouts for CGBP at the end of the day and my tris were fried. I feel like a retard sitting on the bench with anything less than a plate on each side.

Slipping off the assisted dip machine knee pad and nearly getting decapitated by the pad.

Doing 1 rep of 135lbs (warm-up) on the squat rack then stopping because of injury.

Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000) Jackswack is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was a freshmen, I was squatting in the smith machine and i had 3 plates on each side and I had already done a set but struggled on the last rep and i collapsed. So I take all the weight back off to put the bar back up and put the weight back on and I was about to start my second set and as I was unracking the bar it slipped off my back and made the loudest noise ever. The good thing was there were only like 5 people in the gym at the time.
    Red Sox-Pats-Bruins-Celtics
    Long Arms Crew

Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strudel19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was trying to max, I tucked my shoulders to far behind me and my shoulders collapsed, the weights fell, I popped out my shoulder and I heard lots of crunching.

Delengowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doing hangcleans and i did proper technique with a little knee bend to catch. Well my right knee buckled inwards and (while holding the weight) went crashing to the ground.

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exertion headaches......

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was doing shrugs with the ez-bar. The middle of the "M" got stuck on my shorts when I put the bar down on my last rep.

BOOM PENIS EVERYWHERE

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    I was doing shrugs with the ez-bar. The middle of the "M" got stuck on my shorts when I put the bar down on my last rep.

BOOM PENIS EVERYWHERE
    halarious why the fuk were you doing shrugs with an EZ bar?

Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i was doing power presses and when the weight was in the air i fell backwards and hit the floor. i just got up like nothing happened and only a few ppl saw but i was embarassed. twice ive walked into the dip bars and hit my head, and once ive hit my head on the lat puldown bar. feels bad man

KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) KingCarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    doing db pull overs and shoulder sliped out, that was my last rep for the day. very de-motivating
    "Hard work always pays" - Dwayne Johnson
    "If man made it, don't eat it." "If it taste good, spit it out" - Words from our Gods.

varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was doing Bench Press in my gym and nobody else was there in that room. (Yea, my 2nd gym is divided into chambers, one for bench press, inclined and declined. Other for other stuff and so on...)
    I did 10 reps but thought to give a try to 11th but i wasnt able to pick it up! It got stuck in my neck but then i got an idea and rolled it towards my lower abdomin (not my D!ck!) and then i picked tried to sit and finally picked it up with my biceps.

ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    was squatting, not a power rack btw. Lost balance i went backwards almost crushed my neck my face hit the floor and my nose n eyes were swollen for 3 days.

my dumbbell caught on my ear phones so they fell. the top of the earphone got "lost" so i spent my whole leg workout looking for it..when i went to the lockers i found out it was still in my ear...
    felt stupid lol

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep sharing the stories!

TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) TalaricoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    was running on the tred, it was storming outside

i was on a 7 incline and 8 speed for my last 45 seconds of my workout

the tred shuts off i fall flat on my face

FAIL
    Certified Trainer
    Never Give Up
    STFU & Train
    Gains 4 Days

vinny.1stphorm.com <-------------- *free shipping on all products and gear*
    LEGION OF BOOM!

gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doing incline warmup and after I was just sitting on the seat twisting the bar up ahead. Then (unknowingly) made the bar slip off the catches and it landed on my face. Luckily it was only 95 lbs.

Yes I broke my nose and it now looks deformed and it sucks. feelsbadman

But im still sexy

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gnarlydude View Post
    Doing incline warmup and after I was just sitting on the seat twisting the bar up ahead. Then (unknowingly) made the bar slip off the catches and it landed on my face. Luckily it was only 95 lbs.

Yes I broke my nose and it now looks deformed and it sucks. feelsbadman

But im still sexy
    5'10" 155lbs....
    95lb incline is your max.
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnarlydude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    5'10" 155lbs....
    Warm up.....

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gnarlydude View Post
    Warm up.....
    5'10" 155lbs....
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    5'10" 155lbs....

M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This kid I didn't like was spotting my new 1 rep max attempt at a squat. As I was about to go down, my coach yelled at me for not having a spotter. I looked behind me to see my "spotter" was gone and he went to go get chalk for no reason when he only squats like 135...
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Misc translation: Who mods the mods?
    MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    RIP frvrmuscle.
    Aziz Shavershian inspired me. Zyzz made me laugh. There's a difference,RIP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Reps for life: bfmv69

Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sn0wFl0w has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I bought these sick 20$ ear buds one day with bass booster (I listen to alot of rap) but anyway I was started my back day deadlifting. Everything was goin great I felt like the music was really pumpin me up and I was deadlifting more then ever before. I was putting on another plate and then right as I was pushing the weight on with all my force (I was pumpin myself up) my headphone fell just inbetween the two plates. Bye new head phones :[ Ruined my pump/Adrenalin I had for the rest of my work out and I blew 20$ being a cocky bitch.

dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dwreckshun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
    1. All 3 power racks at my gym were being used for CURLS, and I had to wait 10mins to squat.
    went in to bench and deadlift for 1 rep max today. benched first as there were people I knew to spot me (hit 250) and then when it was time to deadlift the whole womens basketball team (college gym) came in and used all the free olympic bars to do stiff leg deadlifts...with just the bar...had to wait 35 minutes to deadlift and was pissed. Pulled 365 though (not impressive I know but its a PR none the less lol)
    **Extreme Dips Crew**
    Always pick 4 crew

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sn0wFl0w View Post
    I bought these sick 20$ ear buds one day with bass booster (I listen to alot of rap) but anyway I was started my back day deadlifting. Everything was goin great I felt like the music was really pumpin me up and I was deadlifting more then ever before. I was putting on another plate and then right as I was pushing the weight on with all my force (I was pumpin myself up) my headphone fell just inbetween the two plates. Bye new head phones :[ Ruined my pump/Adrenalin I had for the rest of my work out and I blew 20$ being a cocky bitch.
    ive done the same thing lol, except i was putting the weight back and my ear bud was on the rack lol

Originally Posted by dwreckshun View Post
    went in to bench and deadlift for 1 rep max today. benched first as there were people I knew to spot me (hit 250) and then when it was time to deadlift the whole womens basketball team (college gym) came in and used all the free olympic bars to do stiff leg deadlifts...with just the bar...had to wait 35 minutes to deadlift and was pissed. Pulled 365 though (not impressive I know but its a PR none the less lol)
    lol, that sucks

ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab931 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol at some of these

Only been going to the gym for a month now, but some woman was using 4kg dumbbell (tiny tiny things). She left them out, I stepped on them and flew into a mirror, ha

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)
    dislocated my wrist maxing out cleans or when i broke 4 fingers by falling forward using a wide grip while maxing squats. those are easily the most painful things that have happened to me in the gym
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The worst thing that happened to me at the gym? Well I was at a public gym and it was pretty damn busy. I was doing squats when suddenly I felt what I thought was a fart. turns out, both my shorts and my underwear had ripped all the way down the crack. Bad thing was, I didn't notice until midway through the next set when I felt an oddly cool breeze. Not the best moment.

And yes, people saw

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I exhaust my chest out while doing flat dumbbell bench, then went to do inclines, didn't realize that i was too exhaust to push out those weight. Got them up did 8 whole reps which was surprising then when i was planning to put then down my left arm gave out on me, then the weight drop on the floor, but my right hand was still holding the weight. Then i totally flipped over on the bench flying to my left. It was pretty embarrassing the whole section of the gym just stop look at me for like 1 min but felt like a whole 5 mins of staring lol.
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto