Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How many mg's of flax seed oil needed?

Does anyone know how many mg's of flax seed oil are need per day? I dont eat fish that often so flax seed oil is basically my only source of omega 3's.
    -You got to TRI it before you BI it.

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Benahina
    Does anyone know how many mg's of flax seed oil are need per day? I dont eat fish that often so flax seed oil is basically my only source of omega 3's.
    None. Use fish oil please

Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dosquito
    None. Use fish oil please
    Ok, Ill switch to fish oil. But I still have a bottle of flax seed oil. So it would be nice if you helped out. Besides, Flax seed oil has its benefits that fish oil cant give.

Bump, Anyone?

gardel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The amount of needed flax seed oil, or Omega 3 fatty acids for that matter, is a matter of educated (and sometimes uneducated) opinion, not fact. Current thinking is that it's a good idea to maintain a good ratio of Omega 3 fatty acids to Omega 6 fatty acids such as 1:2 or even 1:1. Many people have a diet that is more like 1:10. Do some searches here for "omega 3" and also on Google for more information and opinion on this as well as on the issue of whether fish or fish oil might be better than flax seed.

Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The problem with reliably recommending an amount for flax is the inefficient and variable conversion of ALA to EPA/DHA. The fact that fish oil already has the omega-3s in the latter form is why it's a better choice. Buy some fish oil now and use it as your primary omega-3 supplement to ensure that you're getting enough EPA/DHA, and just use the flax as you would another source of dietary fat such as nuts or other oils.

gardel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought two bottles of fish oil capsules at Walgreen's the other day. They were on sale at 2 for about $9, I think. That gives you 320 capsules with 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA each. There may be a better deal or a better way than capsules but regardless it's not all that expensive to make sure you're getting your Omega 3's.

indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) indianlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i a a vegetarian so I cant use fish oil but I do use flax and walnuts for amega 3's I know flax is ALA but what kinda omeag 3's are in walnuts. Thanks
    clean bulking