advanracing62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

better to burn cal or carb?

which is better to burn? I ran a cardio program the other day, compared to my previous workouts I noted lower carbs burned, but higher calories- Which is better to burn?

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure what you said, but to lose weight you must be in calories deficit.
    Even if you had 0 carbs in your diet, and you went over your calories maintenance intake, youd still gain weight.
    IG: @tuanlifts

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Madevilz
    Not sure what you said, but to lose weight you must be in calories deficit.
    Even if you had 0 carbs in your diet, and you went over your calories maintenance intake, youd still gain weight.

I don't know about that. There's something really odd about ketosis and a lot of people seem to be able to lose weight while eating TONS of calories. I'm not one of those people, but I've seen people that never work out eat 4000-5000 calories a day (while their maintenance caloric number is probably 1800 or less) and they're still able to lose weight on the Atkins diet. There could be something else going on with those people, though. Who knows?

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much weight loss? And is it continual? You could increase your calories by 500 in the form of protein/fat but decrease carbs 500 and you would (I think) be losing water weight. That's why I'm asking if it is continual. I don't see how the laws of energy expanditure are different while in ketosis.

I'm not doubting keto. Although I've never really seen someone eating crazy amount of protein/fat, well over their maintenance calories, and still be losing weight. They do however have those awesome carb-ups. ;-)
    I've still got a lot to learn.

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Khryz
    How much weight loss? And is it continual? You could increase your calories by 500 in the form of protein/fat but decrease carbs 500 and you would (I think) be losing water weight. That's why I'm asking if it is continual. I don't see how the laws of energy expanditure are different while in ketosis.

I'm not doubting keto. Although I've never really seen someone eating crazy amount of protein/fat, well over their maintenance calories, and still be losing weight. They do however have those awesome carb-ups. ;-)

Well, I was mainly talking about people doing Atkins, though, not people doing bodybuilding KETO diets. I don't know the science behind the diet that much, but some people eat tons of cream and butter and cheese and still manage to lose weight if they continue to do Atkins and never work out or have carb-ups.

Me, personally, I love KETO but I have to monitor everything I take in as I'm also a bodybuilder and am trying to cut like crazy right now. I've tried every diet. I did CKD and had okay results, I did TKD and had fantastic results, and then I totally jumped ship and went high-carb, high-protein, low-fat and had okay results. Even after doing keto, I didn't develop that super-sensitivity to carbs that people talk about. I did high-carb for 2 weeks immediately after a KETO diet and hardly even exercised due to travelling and moving and I still lost a few pounds. Now, I'm back on TKD as that works the best for me in every manner. On TKD, I lose the most fat AND gain the most muscle of all the cutting diets I've done, so I'm back on that as I now have a better understanding of how my body works.

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, I bet the people on Atkins lost lots of water weight and muscle if they were eating ice cream and crap like that. What a horrible diet, I'm sorry.
    I've still got a lot to learn.