world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How many days a week should I walk? (I walk 40 mins)

My aerobic exercise is walking 40 minutes. But i would like to know how many days a week should I do it? is 2 or 3 days a week enough for me to lose weight, and lose fat? My weight training is based on between 5 to 12 reps, for each set. And 8 sets for [legs, chest, shoulder and back] and 6 sets for smaller muscles [biceps, triceps]

I also follow a high protein, low carb, low fat diet

world_god

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyday, walking is good stuff and an extra 300-500 calories burned for walking an hour is good stuff.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adina has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you want to lose, I would say you need more days...like 4 minimum. I tried for 5 or 6 while losing.

world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) world_god has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi, u all coz i heard is possible to lose weight with weight training alone. What do u think? is it possible to lose weight by lifting weights and dieting without any aerobic exercise?

world_god

Originally Posted by Adina View Post
    If you want to lose, I would say you need more days...like 4 minimum. I tried for 5 or 6 while losing.

jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by world_god View Post
    Hi, u all coz i heard is possible to lose weight with weight training alone. What do u think? is it possible to lose weight by lifting weights and dieting without any aerobic exercise?

world_god
    Of course it is, but you'd lose faster with the cardio And walking is very low intensity, low impact. The majority of fuel used in walking will be fat so it's a very good way to peel off the poundage.
    I wish my flab was emo so it'd cut itself.

salu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

walking is good

walking is better than nothing no pain no gain though i believe in hiit running doing wind sprints for 3-5 min and walking for 2 min, jogging for 1 min sprinting for 5 min do it for 20-30 min 5 times a week. but walking is good also but takes longer. trying running up a hill burns calories like crazy and swimming what can i say about swimming full body workout out.

Thanx for explaining me the HIT aerobic exercise theory

hmmm, i will have to try that HIT theory of running + walking.

You mean i start with 5 minutes of walking, then 5 minutes of fast-running and then 5 minutes of jogging. I will see if i can do 2 series composed of 15 minutes of HIT exercising.

I think i will do it like this:

5 minutes walk + 5 minutes running + 5 minutes slower running (jogging)

I will try to do 2 sets of that which is 30 minutes in total about 4 times x week

thanx a lot for explaining me the HIT exercise theory, i really didn't understand it

world_god

Originally Posted by salu View Post
    walking is better than nothing no pain no gain though i believe in hiit running doing wind sprints for 3-5 min and walking for 2 min, jogging for 1 min sprinting for 5 min do it for 20-30 min 5 times a week. but walking is good also but takes longer. trying running up a hill burns calories like crazy and swimming what can i say about swimming full body workout out.

AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6-7.

Walking is very low intensity.

AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlexMR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by world_god View Post
    hmmm, i will have to try that HIT theory of running + walking.

You mean i start with 5 minutes of walking, then 5 minutes of fast-running and then 5 minutes of jogging. I will see if i can do 2 series composed of 15 minutes of HIT exercising.

I think i will do it like this:

5 minutes walk + 5 minutes running + 5 minutes slower running (jogging)

I will try to do 2 sets of that which is 30 minutes in total about 4 times x week

thanx a lot for explaining me the HIT exercise theory, i really didn't understand it

world_god
    Uhm...I think your plan is not very good. I mean, I have read a lot of HIIT routines from a few good trainers and none of them looked like yours.

Since you are interested in trying HIIT, my suggestion is you try this: http://www.powerfultrainingsecrets.c...io-program.htm

Have fun (you wont unless you are a masochistic because HIIT is evil, but it sure works wonders ).

ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to be at ~600 calorie deficit a day. It doesn't matter if you eat less or do cardio. Just remember that if you start burning too many calories you will have increased muscle loss as well.