Registered User B.b. in stress!'s Avatar
    B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50)

dont understand how to jump start growth in my arms :(

i was thinking about something: how do u exactly make ur arms grow in a more accelerated fashion when doing HST? I believe that my arms need to get bigger in proportion to my body, A LOT BIGGER.

So do i include more sets to working out? I know building tris are a must for big arms, so should I just do more sets for them? Same goes with Bis

any advise is rep worthy. thx!

B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50) B.b. in stress! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000) Mikey1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you want big arms you need a big body

seriously, how would i get accelerated arm growth from HST?

It says that u shouldn't decrease or increase the sets on the hst website, so i dont know what to do

jamesd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamesd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude its not that complicated do a push pull program where you hit the biceps the same day as the back.. do compound workouts first to pre exhaust your biceps like pull ups, rows, and my favorite deadlifts. then you can hit them with some hammers and preachers... then on the days you do chest throw your triceps in there which really make your arms look bigger do the bench press first and some close grips then hit the dips another favorite of mine.. and just eat like a mad man not sure if you are bulking but i eat about 23 calories per body lb and most of the time more... also make sure you get carbs in right away to get your glycogen levels back up before you drink the protein shake or all of the protein is going there and not to you muscle building... sleep good and do legs with heavy squats.. good luck

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jamesd
    dude its not that complicated do a push pull program where you hit the biceps the same day as the back.. do compound workouts first to pre exhaust your biceps like pull ups, rows, and my favorite deadlifts. then you can hit them with some hammers and preachers... then on the days you do chest throw your triceps in there which really make your arms look bigger do the bench press first and some close grips then hit the dips another favorite of mine.. and just eat like a mad man not sure if you are bulking but i eat about 23 calories per body lb and most of the time more... also make sure you get carbs in right away to get your glycogen levels back up before you drink the protein shake or all of the protein is going there and not to you muscle building... sleep good and do legs with heavy squats.. good luck

good advice.

a lot of people think they need to hit their biceps by doing 5 different curl varations and if they do they will get big arms. well, i highly doubt that the gym population doesn't do enoug curls as it is....and look at your average joe trainee(aka 13" arms)...small arms! and why, cus in order to get big arms you need to do compound lifts. people dont understand that doing rows, presses, dips, pullups are part of a good arms workout. after you do these, then maybe do a few isolation exercises if you need to. i guess its just a helluva lot harder to row a lot of weight then it is to pick up a 30lb DB and flair your elbows to work your "biceps"(cough....hitting front delts...cough).
    Last edited by RipStone; 09-16-2005 at 05:55 PM.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you should try different shocking techniques like supersets, trisets and 21s, but only going to failure on workout 6 of the different rep ranges. My arms only really started growing well when i started to fully exhaust them.
    Second place is the first loser.

SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000)
    something that helpd my bi's was heavy partials on concentration. use a weight that you can get maybe 4-6 decent reps with and then just dont go all the way down, so your muscle is staying flexd up without relaxing like it does at the bottom.

ya, i do normally train bis and back together as well as tris and chest. but HST calls for a full body workout, which most people know is very helpful. So maybe a few training tricks here and there can call for more size towards my arms...

Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lift heavy **** with your arms, gain some weight, and they will get bigger, its not rocket science. You dont even need to do much isolation work really, aside from the triceps which really need a bit of direct work.

Originally Posted by Killazer
    lift heavy **** with your arms, gain some weight, and they will get bigger, its not rocket science. You dont even need to do much isolation work really, aside from the triceps which really need a bit of direct work.
    everyones missing the question: how do i get accelerated arm growth from HST? Im about to go on it right now, but dont know if i should up the sets for arms

Originally Posted by B.b. in stress!
    everyones missing the question: how do i get accelerated arm growth from HST? Im about to go on it right now, but dont know if i should up the sets for arms
    bump

anyone know how to?

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B.b. in stress!
    What do you mean, you cant just accelerate arm growth, to increase arm growth you have to increase your overall bodymass, once you do that arm growth will come alone with that.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Currently BULKING Flyin_Hawaiian's Avatar
    Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100) Flyin_Hawaiian is not very well liked. (-100)
    Off subject but im a teenager who has to buy his own supps...so add me on to your 10 ppl that do in your signature! RESPECT TO THE HARDWORKERS!

Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sean_Nalewanyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Completely agree.

If you want big arms, focus on getting a big chest and back. Your arms will follow along in size. They really don't require a lot of direct work. I usually do 3-4 sets TOTAL for biceps and triceps per week.

You ain't gonna find 18 inch arms on a 160 pound bodybuilder.
    Sean's pics:

http://www.musclegaintruth.com/seanspics.htm

Visit My Website: www.MuscleGainTruth.com

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sean_Nalewanyj
    Completely agree.

If you want big arms, focus on getting a big chest and back. Your arms will follow along in size. They really don't require a lot of direct work. I usually do 3-4 sets TOTAL for biceps and triceps per week.

^^^^^^^
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Originally Posted by Sean_Nalewanyj
    Completely agree.

thx friend, that completely makes sense now. I know everything else in my body is bigger compared to my arms, so ill just focus on that.

Originally Posted by Flyin_Hawaiian
    Off subject but im a teenager who has to buy his own supps...so add me on to your 10 ppl that do in your signature! RESPECT TO THE HARDWORKERS!
    REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!