cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

REVIEW: Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey (Gold Standard Tropical Punch)

Product details: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Overall thoughts:

I mixed 1 scoop into about 2 cups of room temp. water. The mixability was fine. After stirring for about ~15sec. or so, there were no clumps / sticking. to be reported. I then added some ice to make it cold. The inital taste you get of this stuff is somewhat bland, but it does taste sort of "tropical". There is a bit of a bitter aftertaste present as well, which is annoying. I can see this stuff getting old quick. It's easily drinkable, but by no means impressive.

Bottom line:

It's definitely no Substance or Nectar, but I think Optimum has a decent fruit flavored whey protein here at an affordable price. The reason I got this stuff is so I'd have a protein that I could mix with water on no-carb days, and I think it will suit well for that.

Final: 6.5/10
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I thought about grabbing some of this stuff but I decided against it and pick up the rocky road which to me is great. I don't know why I ever switched from ON.

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mix it with some sugar free Hawaiian punch and it tastes great