Sleeping in your bed Tired of pants's Avatar
    Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PCT w/o use of Nolva

As much as I tried, I can't get my hands on some nolva (I don't buy my stuff online). I'm just wondering what everyone's idea of a good PCT would be if nolva isn't available. I was thinking rebound, Policosanol, 6-oxo and dhea. Thanks.

Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10) Twisted Steal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    depends on what the PCT IS FOR.. you did not state the cycle at all..

If you plan on using Superdrol or M1T, nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is a must!!!..

IF your using 1-testosterone or 4ad-1ad etc.. rebound should be fine.

Sleeping in your bed Tired of pants's Avatar
    Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forgot to say that...I am using Superdrol. I would love to have Nolva to use but as I already said can't get it. I've read numerous posts of people saying that you don't need nolva for a SD pct, but then like 2x that amount of posts saying that you do. I know I'm taking a risk not using nolva, but its got to be done.

Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tired of pants
    Forgot to say that...I am using Superdrol. I would love to have Nolva to use but as I already said can't get it. I've read numerous posts of people saying that you don't need nolva for a SD pct, but then like 2x that amount of posts saying that you do. I know I'm taking a risk not using nolva, but its got to be done.
    Not trying to get on your case here, but you should of had your pct acquired before beginning your cycle. What if you had experienced gyno-symptoms while on-cycle? You can't take anything for granted when it comes to hormones.

Also, how old are you? I would hope that since "you are over 21" you could shop online to acquire your pct.

At this point, you will have to go with an ATD product, like Rebound or Giant ATD.

Nonetheless, I wish you well.
    Last edited by Stuntdawg; 09-16-2005 at 01:02 PM.

DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamianL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go with ATD. No concerns over quality there.

Registered User Smelly_Punk_Kid's Avatar
    Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Stuntdawg
    Not trying to get on your case here, but you should of had your pct acquired before beginning your cycle. What if you had experienced gyno-symptoms while on-cycle? You can't take anything for granted when it comes to hormones.

Also, how old are you? I would hope that since "you are over 21" you could shop online to acquire your pct.

At this point, you will have to go with an ATD product, like Rebound or Giant ATD.

Nonetheless, I wish you well.
    I thought Nolva was illegal... if it is, do you think it would be smart to buy it online. I'm in the same situation I'm stationed in Japan so every piece of mail I get has to go through customs. I've read through the threads and logs and I've seen an equal amount of PCT's that use Nolva or Rebound. I've even found a log of someone that is taking JUST SD. (Not that I'd want to follow in that guy's footsteps)

Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Smelly_Punk_Kid
    I thought Nolva was illegal... if it is, do you think it would be smart to buy it online. I'm in the same situation I'm stationed in Japan so every piece of mail I get has to go through customs. I've read through the threads and logs and I've seen an equal amount of PCT's that use Nolva or Rebound. I've even found a log of someone that is taking JUST SD. (Not that I'd want to follow in that guy's footsteps)
    If in the U.S., then one could obtain tamoxifen citrate (nolva) for research purposes. However, since you are stationed in Japan, you have a peculiar situation, since customes there is rather stringent. If one feels an ATD is adequate for SD, then it should be ok. It's a matter of choice when it comes down to it. Gyno cases related to SD seem rare enough.

Registered User Smelly_Punk_Kid's Avatar
    Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smelly_Punk_Kid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I have time I think... I ordered 2 bottles of SD. I'm hoping to go on leave back home in the next month or two. I'm just going to buy everything else (including Rebound) then wait until I get home to buy Nolva (just in case any gyno symptoms arise).