tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

First Time Cutting - Criticism needed!

Hey,

I've been cutting for a few weeks now and was wondering whether you'd say I'm eating right/ enough. At first I was scared of getting 'fat' (yes pre-bodybuilding-teenage-dieting way of thinking!) so I ate around 1100calories per day. Now I'm closing in on 2000 a day. I've made each day's diet an attachment since copy and paste isn't working. Each day is different depending on which sports/ training I'm doing.

Muchos Gracias!

P.s. Is WW pasta and WW bread ok with PB/ low fat cream cheese, if so with which meals - I have a MASSIVE craving for this stuff!
    Attached Files

tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oops here's the last day!
    Attached Files

MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Cutting" is usually the term applied to the extreme, short-term diet BBers use leading up to a competition. Do you have a show coming up or are you just trying to lean up a bit? Those are 2 VERY different goals.
    There is no such thing as good or bad, only thinking makes it so

Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself

The biggest burden is a great potential

Originally Posted by MauiZos View Post
    "Cutting" is usually the term applied to the extreme, short-term diet BBers use leading up to a competition. Do you have a show coming up or are you just trying to lean up a bit? Those are 2 VERY different goals.

I'm trying to lean up a lot, hoping to enter shows depending on my results. I want to stick to a similar diet all year round, so I guess I'm trying to keep it realistic. How long before a show would you say is good to start cutting? Thanks for the reply!

Lifting Heavy!!! Scarl3tbutt3rfly's Avatar
    Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cutting would be only something you would do right before you have a show, about 12-16 weeks before. It is a pretty extreme form of dieting to get to lowest possible bf attainable before you compete. It isnt something you would do all year round. There is some info in the Contest Prep section that gives you some guidelines for cutting and bulking if you are interested as well.
    You focus your mind to train your body, and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger, The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding, 1998

Music is holy, Art is sacred, and Creativity is power

Vote for me! Vitrix Model Search-Vote HERE!!: http://www.vitrixmodelteam.com/index.php?option=com_modelsearch&controller=contestant&userid=233&filter_contest=14&Itemid=142#photoid=1938

Thanks Scarl3tbutt3rfly,

I took a look at the competition forum and found some great info.

Still I want to get this right, not sure whether my fats/carbs/protein ratios are ok. My goal bf is 15% at the moment..feel like I don't have a clue what I'm doing though, because I don't want to slow my metabolism or lose any muscle. Seems much harder than I thought it would be :S
    Pain is Weakness Leaving The Body

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger