Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100)

Diamond push ups for big triceps...

to really pack on more mass to the back of that arm add some diamond push ups to your next tricep workout, note you may need a spotter to help get your body up; they are damn harder than they sound. ok.

make the diamond shape with your two hands; two middle fingers touching, two index fingers touching and your thumbs together. stretch the shape so your fingers elongate.

now using this 'grip' (dont know proper term) proceed to do your push ups, your arms go right out to your side when you push down and become straight when you rise, just remember FORM FORM FORM. and enjoy. i was able to pack on alot more meat on my tri's using these diamond pushups also when you get better you may even be able to add more weight by placing a 10lb or 25lb plate on your back while your spotter assists, but unless you have bulging tris already, weighted diamond pushups are a while off.

please enjoy my fellow bb's.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Natural_Olympia
    to really pack on more mass to the back of that arm add some diamond push ups to your next tricep workout, note you may need a spotter to help get your body up; they are damn harder than they sound. ok.

make the diamond shape with your two hands; two middle fingers touching, two index fingers touching and your thumbs together. stretch the shape so your fingers elongate.

now using this 'grip' (dont know proper term) proceed to do your push ups, your arms go right out to your side when you push down and become straight when you rise, just remember FORM FORM FORM. and enjoy. i was able to pack on alot more meat on my tri's using these diamond pushups also when you get better you may even be able to add more weight by placing a 10lb or 25lb plate on your back while your spotter assists, but unless you have bulging tris already, weighted diamond pushups are a while off.

please enjoy my fellow bb's.
    I refuse to do these because I did thousands of them in bootcamp
    I don't know either lol

Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100) Natural_Olympia is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    I refuse to do these because I did thousands of them in bootcamp
    ahh cmon, their great. u shud do em.

ricky deez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky deez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They do work pretty good - although i rather do some dips instead.

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dips are better then diamon push ups IMO but I do throw them in 2 - 3 times a month for variety.

Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes, weighted pushups are great, but without the "pushup bars" they will damage your wrists

Get some, put them together and just do hammer grip weighted pushups

If you dont ahve the money for any, just buy two clothing irons

dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsoul27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ageispolis
    yes, weighted pushups are great, but without the "pushup bars" they will damage your wrists

Get some, put them together and just do hammer grip weighted pushups

If you dont ahve the money for any, just buy two clothing irons

I'm sure two irons will cost more then pushup bars...
    Post clever signature here.....

anybody with 50+ reps feel free to give me one....

Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use two dumbells.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i would rather stack a few hundred pounds on my back and let that do the work
    <->

You're a tiger, ARRRRGH! GarethCheeseman's Avatar
    GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    i would rather stack a few hundred pounds on my back and let that do the work
    Thats what girlfriends are for
    "Yeah, and I'm a Dutchman"

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GarethCheeseman
    Thats what girlfriends are for
    your gf weighs a few hundred pounds :/
    <->

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    your gf weighs a few hundred pounds :/
    OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(he did use the (s) at the end of the word 'girlfriend' though.....) :/

best
    lifer
    They ARE who we THOUGHT they were.....

You're a tiger, ARRRRGH! GarethCheeseman's Avatar
    GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethCheeseman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She's all woman I tells ya!
    "Yeah, and I'm a Dutchman"

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe he meant girlfriends(plural)

Ya big 'ol pimp!
    I don't know either lol