sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sexyargentina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing...losing... and I am trying to gain!!!!

Hi,
    I weighed myself today and I am losing fat, but the problem is I want to gain. I was reading yesterday about carbs/cal cycling and it is possible to use it for gain. can somebody check is numbers and see if this is too little or too much?

High day: 167gr (P)+224gr (C)+44gr (F)=1964
    Medium day: 167gr (P)+112gr (C)+44gr (F)=1516
    Low day: 167gr (P)+60gr(C)+44gr (F)=1308

I am at 112 with 15% of body fat.
    I am training 4 times a week and doing cardio 5 times a week.

Thank you so much, Mariana.

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're trying to gain mass, I'd cut the cardio down our out completely and weight train slow/heavy/low reps on a three day split.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I doubt that you're even eating above maintenance on your high day, especially with the cardio you are doing...you need to eat more. If you want to gain, you'll need to average above maintenance for weeks at a time...not a couple of days a week.

I personally wouldn't mess with the carb cycling unless you were very concerned about gaining fat...even then, with a goal of gaining weight, I wouldn't go below maintenance on days I didn't lift or work out (I'm assuming those are your medium and low carb days).

MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10) MauiZos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I"m trying to bulk I eat about 2500-3000 cals/day and do no cardio. Your diet is what I use for a pretty fast cut!! And I'm a lot shorter than you.

Basically, eat more. Enjoy it. It's fun.
    There is no such thing as good or bad, only thinking makes it so

Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself

The biggest burden is a great potential

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat more!! Do less cardio!!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."