dungeonbb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

wide hips and obliques

i lost about 30kgs and as much as i lost i could never get rid of my wide hips or my wide obliques, how can i get rid of them??

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry bro, you cant, thats all part of the aesthetic side of bodybuilding, you will never have a narrow waist or obliques.

Some people have wide waists others dont.

Dieting down from 230 bdybuilderchuck's Avatar
    bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdybuilderchuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah sorry bro that genetics... im mostly endo and i have a wide waist.. so there isnt toom uch u can do to reduce it b/ci t bone not msucle...but u can creat the illusion of a small waist by really building up ur lat/shoulders by making urself look wider
    Just graduated Physical Therapy school and started working in an Outpatient Orthopedic Clinic

Next on the goal list is to get Strength and Conditioning Certified