Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

the mighty dead lift and the chat room

hey all

can anyone get me a short video on how to do a dead lift cos the one i found is wrong. I dont really know how to do one PROPERLY but i know that he was doing it wrong.

also why dont anyone go in the chat room anymore???

go on get yourself in there
    " You say you gave it your all??? but did you did you really??? Now go out there and sweat Blood "

BBJ the daddy!
    the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the guy that can't run fast.

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one goes in the chat rooms anymore because it's nothing but little kids who are bored and try to be funny....and for a deadlift video, read the sticky, theres a website on how to perform exercises and they have videos.