the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ryan Mackie - Weak Arms: Effective Strategies To Get Those Guns Growing!

The goal of this article is to help those who suffer with sub-par arms and also point out the mistakes I made so that others can avoid them. Learn more right here about the successful training methods I use!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ryanm23.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000) KentPower is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think you should be writing about this subject. Sorry, bro.

Exhibit A:
    Attached Images
    Infrequent poster.

Thebigdaddy
    Originally Posted by Riddicks_bro

Exhibit A:
    I agree with you 100%

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Riddicks_bro

Exhibit A:
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

Unregistered
    sorry but you still haven't found the secret to building massive gunz. you need to lift massive iron. "everybody want to be big but nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight"

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where's the after pic?

gmanz73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmanz73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmanz73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmanz73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chickeneater
    where's the after pic?

u mean the "after steroids" pic...

lol...dunno google it..
    If u think u know whats blocked below my Name, send me a PM and ill give u a rep.
    "I'm the DJ on the *****s "

dormsofchicks.com - my favorite college girls site =]

Thesaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Huge

The title of this article should have been, “Stringy But Strong: How I Developed Strong Orange Arms.”

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Calling Out Those Who Are Dissing Ryan M.

All of you talk smack about him, but lets see some photos of yourself, if you are man enough.

I would that most of you are 14 year olds with HUGE arms (probebly 18-19 inch arms).

This is a callout to:

Riddicks_bro
    The IP Address is: 195.93.21.9. The host name is: cache-los-aa09.proxy.aol.com.

Dallas68

chickeneater
    The IP Address is: 72.65.25.38. The host name is: pool-72-65-25-38.bflony.east.verizon.net.

gmanz73
    The IP Address is: 64.12.116.65. The host name is: cache-mtc-ab01.proxy.aol.com.

Thesaurus
    The IP Address is: 204.229.119.161. The host name is: 204.229.119.161.

Post YOUR pictures of your arms. I would like to see if you even compare with Ryan. He has made incredible progress.

I would love to be proved wrong. Post the pics or send them to me with the subject line:

"I Have Bigger Arms Than Ryan M"

EDIT: I will give $ 50 in store credit if you can prove this. You must take a pic with a sign that says:

"Boo Yah - and it must show the measuring tape on your arm..."

Will
    Webmaster
    Last edited by webmaster; 12-23-2005 at 01:08 PM.

Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

not sure how big ryans arms are?

Originally Posted by webmaster
    All of you talk smack about him, but lets see some photos of yourself, if you are man enough.

I would that most of you are 14 year olds with HUGE arms (probebly 18-19 inch arms).

This is a callout to:

Dallas68

Post YOUR pictures of your arms. I would like to see if you even compare with Ryan. He has made incredible progress.

I would love to be proved wrong. Post the pics or send them to me with the subject line:

"I Have Bigger Arms Than Ryan M"

EDIT: I will give $ 50 in store credit if you can prove this. You must take a pic with a sign that says:

"Boo Yah - and it must show the measuring tape on your arm..."

Will
    Webmaster
    OK WILL i really must apologise i did not realise that i would create such a upset i am sorry. to you and RYAN

the thing is you see so many "freaks'" that you forget the natural steady guys..

here i am judge me how you want but i really dont like to be ugly to people in the same sport as me, i also have trouble with arms and will benefit from this article im sorry for my arrogance..

what size are ryans arms now? and where they come from (original size?)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ryanm.htm

did some searching ryan is not a bad size well done to him and i hope he gets 16 inch machine guns soon

big chest bro wow im like 39 inch...100 centimetres

good legs as well 27.3 inches is quite good just in that pic ur outer quads seem to not be as developed? just a honest critique?

calves wow good stuff

all in all your good but need that extra size! man but good luck

EDIT WILL im sorry bro just checked your profile seems u have good guns as well? and off topic why not grow your hair?

jees im so sorry man... hope i bettered the situation...

LAST EDIT

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ryanm22.htm

i read this months ago wow incredible that is sooo lucky

when i was born i had no right collarbone i have the scar to prove it they had to do a surgery to make sure it grew fine and obviously im doing great! and its great to hear others experiences with a different experience but same trauma

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/imag...anm22_cbig.jpg

great change he is nice and muscled in the latest pic compared to one just above this writing^^
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Dallas68; 12-23-2005 at 03:42 PM. Reason: pictures sorry ryan
    going full blast!

bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bhman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

comment

I don't mean to diss the author but in all seriousness how can someone with minimal arm development comment on having huge guns and show the workout routine that built them?

my arm pics (and others) are here

http://www.benhartman.com/pictures.html

with a few more here

http://www.benhartman.com/Progress_Photos.html

^^he didnt call u out bro looking good though!^^

u know something came good from this stuff today my arms are both half an inch bigger ive been resting second day now (wokout during week and maybe from posing i took the arms to a higher level????

anyway all things happen for a reason In this month alone ive built an inch on my arms wooh from 12.5 to 13.5 cold as shi* when pumped im much bigger in those pics if i had just been working out id at least be 15 to 16 inches i destroy my arms lol

anyway hope im in the clear with u webmaser? u cool man and i apologise again...
    going full blast!

I had to make a point and obviously a lot of you did not get it. The key to bodybuilding is progress. Ryan has made incredible progress. He started bodybuilding more than 10 years ago at about a buck 50 with 13 inch arms. He is not over 200 with 17 inch guns.

His last stats on the site were from 2002. He is now over 17 inch. I will have him update his page. For my profile, that pic was took when I first started working here in high school (5 years ago when Bodybuilding.com had 6 employees (we have over 90 now - I have a team of 9 web employees alone)).

I was only 17 (here is one at the first at the 2004 Arnold. I was about 195 and 13% here - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2004/2004arnold81.jpg) and about 185 there (about 16-19% BF - I was never into bodybuilding until I started the website with Ryan). I am about 220 now and about 11% BF. Right now, here are my stats:

220lb
    5'10
    ~10-11 BF
    17 in arms
    53 chest
    19 calves
    33 waist
    32 legs

I will be at 7%BF at the Arnold next year.

I have been writing a book for the last year and a half. It will be published in the spring of 07'. I will be writing a series of articles leading up to it soon. Right now, I am too busy working on BB.com 2.0 for all of you guys. It is really going to change your life completely. Think of it like this:

If Myspace + AOL + Amazon + Bodybuilding.com + Google + AJAX had sex, they would give birth to Bodybuilding.com 2.0.

Coming early 2006...

Will
    Last edited by webmaster; 12-27-2005 at 06:25 PM.

gmanz73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmanz73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmanz73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmanz73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i didnt know that Ryan was a part of this board..sry...i didnt mean to make fun of him.. i apologize.
    If u think u know whats blocked below my Name, send me a PM and ill give u a rep.
    "I'm the DJ on the *****s "

dormsofchicks.com - my favorite college girls site =]

I had to make a point and obviously a lot of you did not get it. The key to bodybuilding is progress. Ryan has made incredible progress. He started bodybuilding more than 10 years ago at about a buck 50 with 13 inch arms. He is not over 200 with 17 inch guns
    I woke up quickly when i realised i clearly stepped over the line. sorry about all that. well all the more power to him and i wish him even more luck! wow 17 inch guns is not really easy to accomplish!

His last stats on the site were from 2002. He is now over 17 inch. I will have him update his page. For my profile, that pic was took when I first started working here in high school (5 years ago when Bodybuilding.com had 6 employees (we have over 90 now - I have a team of 9 web employees alone))
    oh ok thats crazy stuff...yeah good plan..jees not bad for 17 anyway bb.com has grown hey..never realised that...thats pretty big for a website...

I was only 17 (here is one at the first at the 2004 Arnold. I was about 195 and 13% here - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2004/2004arnold81.jpg) and about 185 there (about 16-19% BF - I was never into bodybuilding until I started the website with Ryan). I am about 220 now and about 11% BF. Right now, here are my stats:

220lb
    5'10
    ~10-11 BF
    17 in arms
    53 chest
    19 calves
    33 waist
    32 legs

I will be at 7%BF at the Arnold next year
    will look at picture soon...dude do you realise that you have a smaller waist than me im 33.46457 lol i dont want to make excuses but i been bulking..lol anyway...no more excuses im getting my Waistline to disappear! of course the BF will have to go down...

I have been writing a book for the last year and a half. It will be published in the spring of 07'. I will be writing a series of articles leading up to it soon. Right now, I am too busy working on BB.com 2.0 for all of you guys. It is really going to change your life completely. Think of it like this:

If Myspace + AOL + Amazon + Bodybuilding.com + Google + AJAX had sex, they would give birth to Bodybuilding.com 2.0.

Coming early 2006...

Will
    good luck with that man i want to write a book one day honestly...thats very cool man very cool...

i always wondered what bb.com could expand on and where the foggy future lay for my favourite website...obviously now i know! lol that will be sooo cool

keep providing TOTW and ill keep on smiling lol thx for everything...
    going full blast!

kwahley29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I give the author credit for writing about what worked for him. He isn't the biggest, strongest person in the world but he's obviously made some progress over the years and we know how tough that can be.

My only criticism is that he didn't realy talk about nutrition. He just said that taking a couple protein shakes wasn't going to cut it.

Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    The goal of this article is to help those who suffer with sub-par arms and also point out the mistakes I made so that others can avoid them. Learn more right here about the successful training methods I use!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ryanm23.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    Last edited by kwahley29; 01-29-2007 at 10:54 AM.
    "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." Obi-Wan

MichaelPort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interested to see how Ryan is looking now. Anyone know?