Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Grace's Mass Building Journal

Right here it is - the new journal.

My ultimate goal is to compete in:
    The 2006 New Zealand National Bodybuilding Championshipswhich will be held around October next year.

To do this I plan to spend the next 9 months building serious muscle, hopefully an overabundance so that when I cut for 3 maybe 4 months I'll come in looking not only muscular but rockhard too.

Stats - 5 ft 10", 80 kilo's/176 pounds, 13% bodyfat.

Aims - Add muscle mass to Upper Body
    ..........Lean out legs while increasing muscle.
    ......... Keep bodyfat under 15 - 16%.

Training Split
    Monday - Legs: Hamstrings, Thighs & Calves.
    Tuesday - Chest/Biceps
    Wednesday - Restday
    Thursday - Legs: Quads/Back
    Friday - Shoulders/Triceps
    Saturday - Rest
    Sunday - Rest

Cardio will consist of 2 Interval Training Sessions, 2 Steady State Sessions and 1 aerobics (probably step) class during the week.

I'm thinking I'll probably do calorie cycling to prevent my body adjusting to any specific calorie intake and hitting a plateau which means my calories could range from 1955 at the lowest to 3000 being maximum on any given day during the week. Macro's will be 45% protein/40% carbs/15% fats.

The only other supplement I intend to take apart from whey protein is glucosamine. Any other minerals and vitamins I will endeavour to get through good nutrition.

Let the Mass Building begin
    To kick this off I started loading on Metacel (another form of creatine) on Saturday gone. I took 4 serves a day Saturday, Sunday & Monday to supersaturate my muscles and from Tuesday I've dropped it down to 1 - 2 serves daily. I'll be using Metacel on a 6 week on, 1 week (maybe 2) off cycle so that my body doesnt get used to it.

Tuesday morning I kicked off my training with:

40mins Interval Training

5min warmup @ 4.5mph followed by
    15 intervals of 1 min @ 7.4mph alternating with 1min @ 4.5mph
    finishing with a 5 min cooldown.

and I went back in the afternoon to do my:

WORKOUT - CHEST

Bench Press
    66lbs x 12 (warmup set)
    88lbs x 12
    110lbs x 10
    120lbs x 9
    130lbs x 6
    130lbs x 7
    130lbs x 4

Assisted Dips
    135lbs x 8 (2 sets)
    145lbs x 8 (2 sets)

Incline Dumbbell Press
    Using 33lb D/B's - 10 reps (2 sets)
    Using 40lb D/B's - 10 reps (2 sets)
    Using 45lb D/B's - 8 reps
    Using 45lb D/B's - 6 reps

Pec Deck
    50lbs x 12 reps (4 sets)

I did that workout two days ago and I've still got serious DOM's. It was a goodie .
    BODYBUILDING - 'JUST LOVIN' IT'

Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems. Paul J. Meyer

Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles. Alex Karras

Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes, i had to be the first to post in your new journal

now i will go back and read it!! hehehehehehe
    "IF YOUR GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING"

It doesnt matter the distnace you travel the first step is always the hardest

Dont ever give up on a dream due to the amount of time it will take to achieve it, the time will pass anyway,

If you have made a mistake, ther is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start at any moment you choose for this thing called failure is not the falling down but the staying down

Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Briar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice looking plan hunny, but unfortunatly i wont be able to come and cheer you on because i am leaving to go to london in april/may of 06, you will have to make sure that you post lots and lots of photos!!!! pleeeeeeeesssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i look forward to watching you grow and lean out and no doubt you will look amazing in october 06 and you will blow all other competition out of the water im sure!!!

Dont ever give up on a dream due to the amount of time it will take to achieve it, the time will pass anyway,

If you have made a mistake, ther is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start at any moment you choose for this thing called failure is not the falling down but the staying down

KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiwiNovice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

15th September

Yesterday was a no weight day so last night for cardio I went for a brisk one hour walk.

Yesterday I also had another session of deep tissue massage on my arm. As well as having elbow tendinitis she told me that my tricep muscle is very tight which would be adding to the stress on my tendon. As I'd been the day before to have a massage on my legs ... tight glutes, quads and calves she told me that since I'm going to be visiting weekly she'll charge me what she charges the staff there which was really nice of her. Its only 10 dollars cheaper per session but it all adds up. I'm going to go weekly to have an hourly session - 1/2 hour on my legs & 1/2 hour on my arm. In 2 - 3 weeks she said it should all loosen up ... wonderful .

This morning instead of doing Cardio first I did my Weight Training. I've figured that since I'm stronger in the morning thats the best time to do my weights. LOL makes sense doesnt it .

WORKOUT - LEGS/BACK

Back Squats
    110lbs x 12 (warmup set)
    130lbs x 12
    155lbs x 10
    165lbs x 10
    175lbs x 10 *form went to crap so dropped weights
    155lbs x 10
    130lbs x 10

Leg Press
    350lbs x 12
    440lbs x 12
    485lbs x 10
    530lbs x 10

Deadlifts
    130lbs x 10
    155lbs x 8
    155lbs x 8 *had to lower weights, could feel it too much in the back
    130lbs x 10

Leg Extensions
    140lbs x 10
    155lbs x 10
    170lbs x 8 (2 sets)

Hyperextensions
    holding 22lb plate - 10 reps
    holding 33lb plate - 10 reps
    holding 44lb plate - 10reps
    holding 33lb plate - 10reps

Reverse Lat Pulldowns
    110lbs x 10
    120lbs x 10 (2 sets)
    120lbs x 8 (2 sets)

I'm hoping that its not going to rain too heavy later on (its drizzling a little now) as I'm planning to take a walk. I've got my fingers crossed.

Till later - have fun all.

Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths instead of your weaknesses, on your powers instead of your problems. Paul J. Meyer

Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You always amaze me with the weights you can take on. Good luck with your new goal. I will be reading through constantly. I think your drive and power is a great source of inspiration and knowledge to me.
    Looking straight ahead

She-Hulk in the making IronMaiden1522's Avatar
    IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    YAY for the new journal!!! Looks like an awesome plan. what are back squats btw?!

Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol Jenny... I asked my hubs that samething before I saw what you typed. I searched it, and it's just a squat, but it's also sometimes called a "back" squat. At least that's what I found when I searched it.

http://www.webs.uidaho.edu/strength/back_squat.htm
    Jonathan Alexander was born 8-11-08
    8-11-08: 5lbs 12oz, 19 inches long
    8-13-08: 5lbs 6oz
    8-25-08: 7lbs, 19.5 inches long
    10-14-08: 11lbs 12oz, 21.75 in. long

Briar your so funny. No worries, I'm still going to come up and support at your competition. Its going to be great.

Thanks Back2zero for the compliment. Thats really sweet of you. Its awesome having your support.

Hiya Jenny .. Ninja hit the button on the nose with her video showing the guy doing it. There are front squats too where the person holds the bar across their chest and squats. Those are supposed to be much harder then what I do so I dont think I'll be going there for a long while. Back squats/squats are hard enough for now.

Hiya Ninja .. Your post in Powells journal today was too funny .

I've just finished placing an order with Bodybuilding.com for more Metacel which will cost me around $60.00 compared to the $150.00 it costs me to buy it here, a swiss ball so that I can do abs at home and some hooka lifting straps (honestly thats what they're called) which will take the pressure off my elbow tendinitis when I do lat pulldowns and deadlifts just to name a few exercises. Instead of having to grip the bar I'll just put the hooks over and pull or lift. So simple but clever. I cant wait for my order to get here ... it'll be like having an early Christmas pressie .

are you really comming up for my comp, but its in March!!!
    man i really have to pull out the big guns if your coming to watch!!!
    gotta impress ya dont i

Of course I'm going to come up for your competition so get those weights pumping girlfriend . Seriously though Briar dont worry about impressing me. You committing and deciding to do a comp is impressive enough .

Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never really got to read all the way through your old journal but I will definitely be following this one from the start! I'm very inspired by the workouts you've posted thus far and look forward to seeing more...*awesome* numbers---you are so strong! I can't wait to see how you progress...
    Mo

Hi Mo'ria, thanks for taking the time to visit and for the lovely compliment. I really appreciate that. I love your "Glamazon" tag under your name. It's gorgeous .

crazycat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazycat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My ultimate goal is to compete in:
    The 2006 New Zealand National Bodybuilding Championshipswhich will be held around October next year.

LOVE IT!!!! GO FOR IT GRACE!
    What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

"Size Matters!"

"Wear your skin one size too small"

Originally Posted by KiwiNovice
    Of course I'm going to come up for your competition so get those weights pumping girlfriend . Seriously though Briar dont worry about impressing me. You committing and deciding to do a comp is impressive enough .
    oh wow thats so cool, thanks.

Your such an inspiration, i love your dedication to your family, bodybuilding and work. Cant wait to actually get to meet you. But in the mean time we have some muscles to build and some comps to prepare for!!!

Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000) Ninja J is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face Hi!

How rude of me!! I posted but I didn't even say Hi or anything!!

Congrats on getting ready for the comp! I am sure you will do great. Your pictures look great and I'm sure with your mass building and then cutting you are going to look so ready for the stage.

Also seeing some of your numbers, I keep thinking wow! I am also shocked because I've seen your pictures and how much muscle you have, and I am surprised that my deads are close to your 155#. lol Makes me think wow, then I really AM strong! LOL And yes, that was a compliment to you.

Those hooka straps(I laughed at the name) sound pretty nifty. Those would actually be something nice to have. Even with my lifting gloves I get the damn caluses on my palms and fingers. You'll have to let us know how they work out when you get them in.

~~Jess
    Jonathan Alexander was born 8-11-08
    8-11-08: 5lbs 12oz, 19 inches long
    8-13-08: 5lbs 6oz
    8-25-08: 7lbs, 19.5 inches long
    10-14-08: 11lbs 12oz, 21.75 in. long

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Grace, Great that you have started a new journal. Your routine and plan sounds awesome! With your commitment and dedication you are going to do so well! Bring on October 2006!!!! I look forward to reading about your mass building routine!

Crazy good to see you lady. I havent seen any updates in your journal ... are you still competing??

Briar thanks for that. Your a sweetie!!

Ninja thank you so much and no worries about the snobbery .. I needed some humbling hehe. Yeah what a name ... hooka lifting straps. It was good for a giggle .

Hey Sherdi .. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Its appreciated more then you realise.

Well just arrived back from my hour long walk with the hubby. So thats cardio out of the way for today. YAY!! I was going to post my nutrition but I had a bit of a journal fest and time has escaped me so tomorrow will have to do. Gotta go pick up my youngest from his production, thank goodness this is the last night .... he's so cranky in the mornings at the moment .

Night all!!! Sleep tight and dont let the bedbugs bite .

freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heyaz!bring it on woman!!!!!!!
    ------train hard or go home----
    ------danger!this girl flips automatically------
    ------it's not just a sport,it's my life-----
    ------You perform the way you practice-----
    ------Champions have made a habit of doing what others find boring or uncomfortable-----
    ------Today's training is tomorrow's performance-----

Raeven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Grace,
    I definately will be following you along your way, your weight's are impressive,very strong woman, your a great insipration for me!!
    thank-you for stopping by my journal
    Dee
    Obstacles are what one see's when you take your eye's off your goal

leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And so a new journey begins, hey? Congrats on the new goal, I cant imagine having to take that long to train, but I know that that is why you are a bodybuilder and I am just doing figure, lol. Your WO's look awesome, you are some strong chickie. Stay tough and know that I will be reading along and cheering you on!!
    Take care of you!
    My supps:
    ON whey, multivite

Life isn't about finding yourself,
    Life is about creating yourself.
    George Bernard Shaw

Live everyday to the fullest!!!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

And you are off and running ............... awesome Grace!!! I LOVE your enthusiasm ... this is going to be such a great adventure to follow!!!

I can't wait to hear how you like the lifting straps ... I have been tempted but have not used them yet! You will have to let me know!! Nothing better than Christmas in September!!

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i will be reading this. some serious bulking! hallo by the way!
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Franky

Hi Raeven and thank you. It'll be nice to have your company along the way .

Thanks Leen for your support. A year is a long time but I'm looking forward to making some serious gains. LOL when I was first approached about doing a competition I had visions of myself doing figure. That vision went out the window when my trainer told me I didnt have the right build for it. Dont get me wrong ... I love physique and have no regrets but you'd be amazed at how many physique women that started out wanting to do figure.

Barb I already use the standard lifting straps and I find them to be fantastic especially on the lat pulldown machine and when doing deadlifts. When doing lat pulldowns I had a tendency to use my biceps too much, with lifting straps I dont grip the bar as much and the movement really gets into my lats. I also use them doing deadlifts because my arms and hands would get fatigued before my back and I would feel my grip starting to weaken. They've been great for my confidence and helping me increase my weights. I totally recommend them.

Hello right back at ya Miranda . YAY for serious 'BULKING' ... it rocks!!!

Yesterday's Meals
    Meal 1 - (during weights training) 1/2 carbo cola & 1 profit protein drink.
    Meal 2 - 50gms oats w 1 scoop of whey & 6 peach slices.
    Meal 3 - 1 tin tuna in oil (185g) & 7 wheat crackers.
    Meal 4 - 1 Musashi Protein drink & 1 pear.
    Meal 5 - 1 protein drink, 1 yoghurt, 3 cups popcorn & 1 chocolatte.
    Meal 6 - 4 egg whites, 1 egg yolk omelette w 15g's cheese & 100g's chicken breast.
    Meal 7 - 50gms oats w 1 scoop vanilla whey & cocoa.
    Total Cals = 2440
    Fat: 44g's/17%
    Carbs: 252g's/40%
    Protein: 246g's/ 42%

Right gonna guzzle my coffee and head off to gym for bicep workout.
    Last edited by KiwiNovice; 09-15-2005 at 10:01 AM.

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have me convinced ... I can hardly wait to order some and give them a shot!!!

Have a great one Grace!!

16th September

Barb I’m sure you’ll be pleased with them. I’m going to do a search on the net after and see if I can find a pic of the ones I currently use because they’re fantastic and there’s no having to fiddle around with Velcro and such, otherwise I’ll just take a pic of them and post it. These are the ones I’ve just ordered from B.B.com. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hook.html The hooks will take away the need for me to grip (which aggravates my tendonitis). I’m placing a lot of faith in them!!!

Its 11.00am and I’ve finished my workouts, weight training & cardio already. I’m just now starting to feel the tiredness come over me.

Workout 1 – CARDIO/BICEPS/ABS this was a catchup. I’m supposed to do Biceps/Abs with my chest workout but I ran out of time so today’s the day .

20min walk to gym

EZ Bar Curls
    40lbs x 12
    50lbs x 10
    55lbs x 10
    68lbs x 8 (3 sets)

Alternate Dumbbell Curls
    Using 22lb D/B’s – 6 sets of 8 reps

Decline Abs
    Holding a 11lb plate – 20 reps
    Holding a 25lb plate – 1 set of 15 .. 1 set of 12 .. 2 sets of 10 *I felt a bit sick after these … maybe because I’m not used to them.

20mins @ 4.5mph on the Treadmill.

Home to shower, eat an apple, some oats and whey and back to the gym again. I’d arranged with my hubby to meet with me at 8.30am so that he could spot for me during this workout.

Workout 2 – SHOULDERS/TRICEPS

Standing Military Press
    Using 26lb Barbell – 10 reps
    Using 40lb Barbell – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Using 40lb Barbell – 3 sets of 8 reps

Seated Dumbbell Press
    Using 20lb D/B’s – 8 reps
    Using 22lb D/B’s – 8 reps
    Using 26lb D/B’s – 8 reps for 4 sets
    Using 28lb D/B’s – 8 reps for 2 sets

Reverse Upright Rows – using Smith Machine
    22lbs x 12 reps
    44lbs x 12 reps
    55lbs x 12 reps (3 sets)

Lat Raises
    Using 11lb D/B’s – 8 reps for 4 sets
    Using 14lb D/B’s – 8 reps
    Using 15lb D/B’s – 8 reps for 2 sets

Skullcrushers
    40lbs x 8 reps
    50lbs x 8 reps (2 sets)
    60lbs x 8 reps (3 sets)

Bench Dips – feet up on box
    3 sets of 8 reps
    1 set of 7 reps
    1 set of 6 reps

Tricep Pushdowns
    90lbs x 10
    100lbs x 10
    110lbs x 10
    110lbs x 8
    100lbs x 10

That’s me for the day ladies. My son leaves for his 3 day tour of the South Island in a bit so I’m off to buy him a waterproof disposable camera. The thought of giving him my digital camera did cross my mind but very very fleetingly .
    Last edited by KiwiNovice; 09-15-2005 at 05:08 PM.

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now that is what I call an amazing day of workouts! You are working so hard!

Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoa! 110# triceps pushdowns and 68# EZ bar curls--yo go, girl! And in one day, no less. What an awesome day of workouts...I think I might have to print that out and stick it in my journal so I know that it CAN be done.

Mo

freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry if i'm a little slow..just checking,grace r u doing a bulking cycle now??
    ------train hard or go home----
    ------danger!this girl flips automatically------
    ------it's not just a sport,it's my life-----
    ------You perform the way you practice-----
    ------Champions have made a habit of doing what others find boring or uncomfortable-----
    ------Today's training is tomorrow's performance-----

svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) svelt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just found ya--Grace---will be following you too!!!! I signed up for more classes so I have been crazy busy--husband out of town---middle school--OMG--the homework this kid has!!! Anyway---little slow but searched and found ya!! Your routines are impressive as ALWAYS!!! Can always learn something here!!! Check ya later!!!
    Self control requires Willpower which requires Discipline--if I have Self control then I have all three.
    11% BF

leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10) leen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow Kiwi, very impressive!! I love biceps, I think cause they are what people see the most, I always check other peoples out, a sign of a strong women, nice biceps and firm tri's. (You know your addicted to lifting when...., lol) You do have amazing energy levels, you go girl!
    My supps:
    ON whey, multivite

Life isn't about finding yourself,
    Life is about creating yourself.
    George Bernard Shaw

Live everyday to the fullest!!!