Closed Thread
    DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

For those of you who remember John H

I found the post on how to build up your penis muscles

Originally Posted by JohnH
    We need to exericse our bodies, but we also need to exercise our love muscles. Here, its not aobut lifting incrediable amounts of weight, like hanging 20 kg. ballbearings from your balls, or curling 9 bathtowels, but about using full range of motion and strict form. really feel the muscle work, really pump it up hard, and squeeze at the top of each rep. Go up and down slowly, but try and control it! Don't use momentum, with rapid jerky movements, go slow and strict. its ok if you make funny expressions on your face, its ok if you put your lips together and suck a bit, suck it in fellas, suck it in. Deep, remember, go deep... on all of your movements. Now what exercises should i use? My advice is go hard, or go home. Now begin with your love muscle on an incline, starting with some incline presses, about 90 degrees, which hit your long head. Start with something light for a warm up set with high reps like a tissue before moving onto a handtowel for a second set. Then Go Heavy for the next two sets with a bath or beach towell, for 6 to 8 reps. Next exercise is penis extensiosn, these really hit the big head of the penis hard. After extensiosn move onto some crunches, be sure here to only your penis to lift the weight. Remember: strict form, no help from synergist muscles: Avoid using the balls to hoist the weight up. Make sure the pubes arent in the way either! Now for hanging raises, similar to hanging leg raises. Here, the rule of going hard doesnt apply at all times, first go soft, i suggest picturing contract killers mum on a beach giving Hilary Clinton a nipple rub, this usually works for me.When you have a state of softness, hang a 5lb weight from a chain off the end of the penis, then hoist the weight up, again dont use momentum. Go all the way to parallal to the floor then lower again. Remember, stay only half erect so you get a full range of motion. next, for complete development you need to hit all areas of the muscle - from as many angles as possible, so its time to hit those testicles. Stretch them first, one at a time. Soak them in some hot water if you fail to get a good pump. Its all about the pump - "the pump is just like cumming, and here you can do both at once". Attach some weight of each ball and do some sheep balls farmers walk, just let the weight hang as long as you can on you balls. Then thats time to warm down - reduce the weight and shake your legs as fast as you can and let your cock n balls go up and down in as rapid of a movement as you can. Use a mirror to check your form here. Really fast. Then that my friends is all. Be sure to drink alot of white liquids and wear protection, eh i mean a weight belt!
    now thats fukn gay
    Last edited by DSM18; 09-14-2005 at 02:23 PM.

DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take your time out and read this ****... you'll learn something
    Last edited by DSM18; 09-15-2005 at 01:45 AM.

bump.

anyone give the exercises a try?

Blowin in da taint CreamPie Charlie's Avatar
    CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreamPie Charlie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    now thats fukn gay
    neg reds on sight crew

Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Killah Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    classic.
    6' 190 pounds

rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500) rwapage is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ah man i never read that one before but yes - funny
    If someone alters your password, and changes everything about your account, you dont have to neg the poor guy whos been OWNED.

Any one who has been abused due this please accept my apologies

Was 6ft 119lbs - The doctor said there was nothing wrong me - I think hes wrong
    6ft 133lbs
    6ft 134lbs
    6ft 138lbs - Now

Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ummm... there are no muscles in your penis, just spongy tissue.

iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamtheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol whatever happened to john h? I haven't posted here in a long time....and I miss the sex forum
    Singaporean here

"If its brown,drink it down. If its black, send it back." Homer Simpson
    System Of A Down ROCKS

wonny47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wonny47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wonny47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wonny47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wonny47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wonny47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wonny47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah man thanks for the reminder. I do remember that joke. I wonder what happened to him.
    Peace
    Dont listen to any of my advice, im small.