Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bobble56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How strong are you?

Hey,

Long time lurker but I've never posted. I saw jim2406's test and thought it was cool so I made my own:

http://www.abctest.co.uk/index.asp?PageID=315&TestID=88

Note this is just for fun, I figured it was a nice combination of 'how much can you all bench / squat / deadlift / chin / etc'.. .anyway go forth and have a go, let me know if i missed anything!

Thanx
    Bob

Oh, meant to say, jim2406, if you are reading this, I reused some of the Images you used in your test, I hope you dont mind.

cnjdh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

test

hey i took your test. it said i was doing ok. i have only been training for about 6 weeks now. i am new to bodybuilding but my trainer thinks i can compete in april and win. thanks for posting the test...i liked it!! it kind of makes a person really question how hard he or she is actually workin out.
    cnjdh

al la fin to the max Boomerbigbiceps's Avatar
    Boomerbigbiceps has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yea!im ok!
    max bench press:100lbs
    max squats:90lbs
    max bi curls:45lbs
    max sit ups:body weight+45lbs
    max grips:115

Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cnjdh
    hey i took your test. it said i was doing ok. i have only been training for about 6 weeks now. i am new to bodybuilding but my trainer thinks i can compete in april and win. thanks for posting the test...i liked it!! it kind of makes a person really question how hard he or she is actually workin out.
    cnjdh
    Win a bodybuilding competition after only 6 weeks training? Or somthing else?
    - Jams

competition

Originally Posted by Jams
    Win a bodybuilding competition after only 6 weeks training? Or somthing else?
    i have only been training for 6 weeks and my body has changed dramatically. my trainer says at this pace i could compete in april and most likely win the women's light weight division. i still need to drop 10 pounds of fat and add 10 to 15 pounds of muscle. but i am quickly progressing and im not even really dieting as well as i should be or taking as many supplements as i could. i will most likely start my own journal and post pics so i can start getting advice from more people on what works best.

cnjdh

C lim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C lim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C lim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, i live in garland tx too... what gym u go to?

pikkon91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pikkon91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pikkon91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pikkon91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pikkon91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    will im the biggest 14 yrs old on this site

ONIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ONIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they said im okay..

Registered User TheWrongAdvices's Avatar
    TheWrongAdvices has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's more like, How strong are you for your body weight, rather than just a straight up strength test.

Interesting though.

Gold's

Originally Posted by C lim
    wow, i live in garland tx too... what gym u go to?
    i go to Gold's Gym. Where do you go?

>It's more like, How strong are you for your body weight, rather than just a >straight up strength test.

>Interesting though.

----------

That's what I was going for: Lots of people can push heavy weight, but I think it's more impressie when it's heavy relative to you. I've seen lots of people that can bench 300lbs and barely manage a pullup!

stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stone_island has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "You're doing OK!
    This is pretty good! You've done well. From herein the training will be tougher as you start pushing your body to it's limits. "

I'm happy with that

C lim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C lim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) C lim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "i go to Gold's Gym. Where do you go?"

lifetime fitness on naaman forest blvd...... the one next to sams, wal mart, and target

CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got"you are strong"
    i might have cheated though, since on the question "how many single leg squats can you do?" i put the most i could, since it did'nt say any weight!
    Keepin' it real in the meth capital of the USA.

Bitches don't know bout my potential.

Take it easy, and if it's easy, take it home.

LEO FTW

Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got excellent, but i wasn't sure on a few of the questions

On the one asking how much you can overhead press is that seated or standing, or push press or any lift overhead?
    Killa

EmileDurkheim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmileDurkheim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmileDurkheim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmileDurkheim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmileDurkheim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmileDurkheim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmileDurkheim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmileDurkheim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmileDurkheim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CHSFOOTBALL
    i got"you are strong"
    i might have cheated though, since on the question "how many single leg squats can you do?" i put the most i could, since it did'nt say any weight!
    where's the video you ass hole? why did you say you would definitely post the video?
    you ass.

MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got excellent.

milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "you are strong."
    I hate stupid.

Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mammoth3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "you are strong

alright!!
    -The Age of Mount- resumes

"Get a look at greatness!"

CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CGE2504 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey i took the test and it said that i was doing excllent. i got the second to the last.
    Bench: 225
    leg press: 675
    db press: 80
    dead lift 370+
    curl: 120 _____________________________________________
    "it's a funny thing about life: if you refuse to accept any thing but the best you often get it"

" God made ADAM and EVE, NOT adam and STEVE!!!!!!"

"They say ur built last, ur built like a punching bag but a whopping on that ass!!"

BEEF ITS WHATS FOR DINNER THEMEAT424's Avatar
    Location: where im from? a little place called none of your damn business
    THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THEMEAT424 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "you are strong" though i didnt know what the hell glute ham raises are.

Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Got the second to best, probably would have gotten best but im sick and i couldnt do the glute ham raises
    "If you shut your eyes to a frightening sight, you end up being frightened. If you look at everything straight on there is nothing to be afraid of."

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.- Magus

"Absorb what is useful; reject what is useless."Bruce Lee

USMC YACYAS

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CHSFOOTBALL
    i got"you are strong"
    Racist
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

built like a brick house Dallas68's Avatar
    Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

wow

wow strong arms!! thats the best one!

lol i got ur doing all right and i was not marking myself up im doing the bodybuilding knowleadge test now!
    going full blast!

workout journal (random rambling)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168460783

I'm Here 2 Bring The Pain _STL_15_'s Avatar
    _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Excellent
    Very few people attain these levels of strength!
    "Either Stand Behind Our Troops or Be Prepared to Stand Infront of Them!!!"

"It is better to judged by 12, Than to be carried by 6"

"You ask me why I carry so much gear??? I ask you why you are not prepared?"

Btw I Rep Back

Fav Teams- STL Cardinals, RedSocks, Patriots, Rams, Mizzou (Unless it's against OU Sooners), OU Sooners #1

Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dallas68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got above average woooh!!! for the bodybuilding knowleadge!

http://subatomicsystems.co.uk/abctes...asp?PageID=316

not stealing thread just adding!
    going full blast!

Glad you all liked it )

jim2406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim2406 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow, thanks for making that test.. the site got loads of hits!

if you guys liked this and the BB knowledge one that got posted, we're running some competitions - if you make popular tests you win stuff! go and check it out )

http://www.abctest.co.uk

h

hmmm HOMER SIMPSON hmmmm........................

lol

that sounds cool very lekka!!
    going full blast!