fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

need to drop body fat fast!!!!!!!

am at 26.22 % body fat by army stats.
    i need to drop to 25.5% or less by saterday. can it be done if so how any ideas? its just 1.5 inches off my waist or i can gain i inch on my neck

DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all signs point to no.

well, it depends. Would have helped if you gave us your weight. But anyways, 1.5 inch off your waste in 3-4 days is not going to happen unless you are storing an adnormal amount of water in that area. The 1' in your neck is even more unrealistic.

fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fatboy2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i know the neck gain is crazy but am a large man am built like a linebacker. am 260 lbs. i lost 4 inches in 3 weeks. i was thinking running with a suna suit and wearing it in the suna twice a day.

SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i would say no also, sounds like your trying to pass a military tape test
    There isn't a magic supplement that replaces hard work, dedication, motivation

yes i passed the first one but i have to go to meps and i know they might not measure me the same

Squat til you puke!! Lift_or_die!!'s Avatar
    Lift_or_die!! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lift_or_die!! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lift_or_die!! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lift_or_die!! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lift_or_die!! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Check it out lower your food consumption and wrap yourself with plastic wrap after you put some prep h on and go to sleep like that. You can also ask your recruiter the deal.

Ex recruiter US Army

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Lift_or_die!!
    Check it out lower your food consumption and wrap yourself with plastic wrap after you put some prep h on and go to sleep like that. You can also ask your recruiter the deal.

Ex recruiter US Army
    Wow that is only about some of the worst advice I've ever heard. People die from that all the time. It's like telling someone to take DNP, you just don't do it.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cosigns with lift or die....it will work!! But you need to look at the long term, and get in shape!
    There isn't a magic supplement that replaces hard work, dedication, motivation

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fatboy2
    am at 26.22 % body fat by army stats.
    i need to drop to 25.5% or less by saterday. can it be done if so how any ideas? its just 1.5 inches off my waist or i can gain i inch on my neck
    Practice your stomach vacuums.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

TDUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDUB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not healty but try 45 minutes high reps little rest, then do 45 minutes of cardio. Also cut your water intake in half. Should be able to drop some water weight dont know about the fat tho.
    Starting the cut.

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't get it. If you knew you were going to enlist in the army and that maybe you would have trouble being accepted with your weight problem - why are you waiting until the last minute to do this? You should have started dieting weeks or even months before.
    I've still got a lot to learn.

Originally Posted by Khryz
    I don't get it. If you knew you were going to enlist in the army and that maybe you would have trouble being accepted with your weight problem - why are you waiting until the last minute to do this? You should have started dieting weeks or even months before.

i lost all the wieght to enlist i just wanted to be 100% sure i will pass the army medical doctor test because thier dicks. if you do the skin fold test am at 22% and 265 lbs. but the army goes by different standards. also i lost my job and so did my wife this month so i dont have any other option but to join. i lost 4 f*cking inches in 3 weeks!! i think am doing pretty damn good for haveing no gym mebership because i have no job no money!

Originally Posted by SoldierNIraq
    cosigns with lift or die....it will work!! But you need to look at the long term, and get in shape!
    thanks my dad is ex military and he told me the same thing. i been doing 1 hour suna with cardio then another hour of suna then some more cardio. all i eat is sugar free jello. i dont care if it anit healthy i just care about passing "meps" and geting the hell out of here (oklahoma) ill try the prep h with the plastic the last two days before i wieght

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Talk to your recruiter about it... they will do anything in their power to get you to pass that test..... get ready to be wrapped in plastic/sweat clothes and run like a gerbil in a microwave.

I do not agree with the tactics of armed forces recruiters. If you are unfit to join the military, then you should not be able to join until you ARE. Getting fat kids to sweat out 15lbs of water so they can go to bootcamp is not healthy, nor will it achieve a strong healthy army.... just sick fat kids with medical discharges....
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skelooth
    I do not agree with the tactics of armed forces recruiters. If you are unfit to join the military, then you should not be able to join until you ARE. .
    I agree to disagree!!!!!

First, he is right the recruiters work on commission and will do anything and say anything to get you to join, no matter how honerable they say their organization is.

When i was going into the military i needed to lose weight and my recruiter told be i was over the weight limit. When i suggested bodyfat measuring, because i was 6'4" at the time and a football player so i was big and strong anyways. He said the military prefers weight class over bodyfat mass (at least in 1993).

Instead he suggested i substitute a Baked Potatoe for one of my 3 daily meals and every day run until i cant run anymore and then run again until i drop.

Well i was smart enough to know he is full of BS. So i hired a CSCS certified training. It turned out my Bodyfat Mass was 19% which wasnt as bad as the military made it.

Over the next 2 months i eventually got down to 14% bodyfat, was able to run 11 miles non-stop and doing the SEAL calethstenics workout twice a day.

I returned to the recruiter who was all excited that i fell into his class. And after he weighed me i told him i changed my mind, i decided the military is not as worthy as i had thought and walked out the door.

I decided to go to college instead and now work for a defense contractor, supporting military operations abroad. I am doing what i wanted to do without being underpaid, under constant orders and having to do manual labor (ie. specific daily exercises) whether i want to or not.

To my third point, which is why i disagreed.

I dont believe weight is a factor in most military operations!!!!

The government is outsourcing much of the work that was once performed by the military to defense contractors. Those contractors dont have weight classes yet they are still able to perform this work and are being paid 3 or 4 times what a fit/healthy soldier would.

Part of the reason for weight class is not so your fit for service. Its so they dont need as diverse a supply of equipment. Ie. they dont have to have 20 sizes of BDU's, instead they can get by on 3 or 4 of the common sizes.

This has historic truth to it. Our revolutionary, civil war and WW1 soldiers didnt have a weight class.

Then the government created this weight class because they got too many volunteers signing up for the excellent pay. So they found a way to reduce these numbers by instilling a weight class.

Eventually it became a logistical benefit, much like most stores, like old navy, only sell clothing in that mid-size range rather than offer petite and larger sizes. Because most of the population falls into this range...

So dont put to much hardship on you about your weight. Its all politics....