lauren11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Energy/Fat Burners and Anti-Depressants

I was wondering if there was any fat burner/energy supplement I could take that would not affect the anti-depressant (Zoloft) that I am taking. I am tired and really want to shed these last 2 pounds. I would appreciate any suggestions. My mental health was the first step to get better now I want to continue working on the rest. Thank you so much and God bless.

lauren11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry-I forgot to proofread-it is 10 not 2, that would sound a little anal.

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Although Ephedrine/Caffeine type products won't directly interact with an SSRI , it would not be prudent to use as much given that such stimulants will counter the anti-anxiety effects of those drugs of action (Serotonin keeps you calm; NE and Adrenaline as stimulated by E/C does so the opposite).

And since mental health is the primary concern, and given that you only have but a few pounds as you wish to lose, I would keep only to Protein and Essential Fatty Acids for now (such as Flax oil/seeds and Fish oil capsules). Cayenne pepper capsules can help, as well (don't want to take anything that may alter the balance of thought in light of the circumstance).

Let your mind settle, as a healthy diet and exercise regimen driven by the natural progression of time will take care of the rest

Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should take usnic acid and flax seed oil,those will help you with fat loss.
    I take paxil and use those in addition to EAS's BetaLean epehdra free.I'm *pretty sure* you could take the betalean,because it's okay with paxil and zoloft is an ssri as well.
    A definite safe alternative to betalean for you would be green tea (250 mg 3 times daily) and 200 mg (2-3 times daily with green tea).
    Guggulbolic by Syntrax) will optimize your thyroid gland,which will offset problems due to a low cal. die making fat loss easier.of course above all else you should run first thing in the morning on an empty stomach,take a caffiene pill if you need the energy.the usnic acid will probably be the most effective,send SirsavageX a PM for hios site,he's the only retailer I know of who carries it.
    Hope that helps.

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Colin,

Although UA (or SU) is not likely to interact directly with an anti-depressant one should keep in mind the overall psychological state as many may feel upon such use (common is it found for some to say "I feel like **** and can't motivate myself to do anything").

Everyone is different, of course, but such a consideration should come into play when contemplating UA. The other suggestions are good though for general purposes

Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)
    As usual Dante's advice is solid.Caffiene should only be taken if you feel a need for extra energy.Green tea is not stimulatory so it won't make you edgy like caffine and of course not like epedrine,which is practically speed.
    The Guggubolic,usnic acid,flax seed oil(don't take with caffiene btw)....also take some glutamine before and after cardio to retain muscle while you lose fat.

One other thing I forgot i(it's almost midnight and i can't sleep,hehe so sorry...is ALA. You'd take 900 mg's daily in 3 divided doses,10 minutes before a meal.ALA partions carbs into the muscle cells,in a quick & crude description.Also,it is an antioxidant and a liver protector.It's at 1fast400 . com,sirsavagex may sell it too.

solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by dantebattista
    Colin,

Although UA (or SU) is not likely to interact directly with an anti-depressant one should keep in mind the overall psychological state as many may feel upon such use (common is it found for some to say "I feel like **** and can't motivate myself to do anything").

Everyone is different, of course, but such a consideration should come into play when contemplating UA. The other suggestions are good though for general purposes
    I agree with dante on this. from experience taking ua or su will greatly increase depression. something to think about.

I've only been taking 250 mg of UA nightly for almost a week now now so my opinion doesn't hold much.However I doubt that 250 mg will make depresson worse and will likely aid in fat loss,it's the higher doages like 1000+ that woud make you lethargic.
    I've read a lot of posts on UA on this board and trusted guys have had good results with it while cutting.Run a search under usnic acid for more info if you'd like.

iamchris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently taking Celexa for depression and taking Dymetadrine Xtreme. After I pop an Xtreme cap, I get totally manic for a good hour then completely crash. It has turned me into a bipolar manic depressive. Be careful!

Prince1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Looking for Guidance

Been diagnosed with PTSD and depression. Working out while alternating fat burners. I have just been prescribed Lexapro. I can not find a concrete answer on side effects of taking the Fat Burner "Arson" while taking Lexapro. Can anyone offer some sound guidance?

I work 18-20 hrs a day 6 days week while slipping in a work-out in the process. Any additional guidance on manufacturing energy to help maintain a positive workout and subsequently stay in shape would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Prince1024; 02-25-2009 at 08:04 AM. Reason: grammar

Getbig35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lauren11 View Post
    I was wondering if there was any fat burner/energy supplement I could take that would not affect the anti-depressant (Zoloft) that I am taking. I am tired and really want to shed these last 2 pounds. I would appreciate any suggestions. My mental health was the first step to get better now I want to continue working on the rest. Thank you so much and God bless.
    I am taking paxil for anxiety and fat burners that are not stimunlant free do increase my anxiety. Not sure how it would affect deppression, but you may want to consider stimulant free? (anabolic pump?)